PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old guitar prodigy (made for Robley)

thesignguy
06-29-2009, 11:43 AM
I went out Sat. night to a little music festival at the equivelant of our New Orleans. Main Street St. Charles, if you are ever looking for a homemade candle or a antique iron door stop, this is the place. Anyway the music had wrapped up and The bars were putting away there table serving Budweiser products, and this little 14 year old kid (I asked) walked up with a amp, guitar case, car battery, car batt. converter and a hat for tips. Set up his gear and started playing. When he was setting up he had this confidence about him and we new he was going to be good. All I had was my phone to record and I wish my recording was as good as his playing. Kid easily made $50 in the 10 minutes we watched him.

He started the loop you here let it ride while he played and the cool thing (I thought) was when he was done he turned the loop off and did it one more time live, nice touch i thought. Maybe its bush league but to a not knowin guy like myself I thought it was cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvgN5NFm7M

Madsser3200
06-29-2009, 12:56 PM
wow..
thats sick..

rickygips
07-01-2009, 02:54 AM
That was really awesome! I think there's a boom of talents nowadays in almost every part of the world and I think this is really a good diversion from all the seriousness of the world.

robley
07-02-2009, 09:51 AM
wow man that is wild. little shredders always blow me away. it was hard to hear but it was your phone and i got the gist of it. that's pretty nuts man. i'll have to break his wrist or something.