PDA

View Full Version : Frequency:Tune In channel 1 (Suburbs/CC)

SupaFly
07-01-2009, 01:10 AM
"Tune in" is Frequency's new team series showcasing our members and a few special guests skating at set spots around San Van. Make sure to "tune in" next month to channel 2. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJLTuDx6t2g

Winton
07-01-2009, 06:08 AM
Already commented @ skatecc.

Just want to say that this vid needs more attention!! One of the best flicks I've seen for a while ;)

Slamooh
07-01-2009, 06:28 AM
What winton said, this is really really good

JerrelMD
07-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Thanks for showing us this video ><!!!
It's delightful.

Welcome to the new members, including my old Steez.Mate ;D

nubmarine1
07-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Thanks for showing us this video ><!!!
It's delightful.

Welcome to the new members, including my old Steez.Mate ;D

;D <3 Jerrel

i commented at CC also but yeah needs more attention i was mind blown came out perfect

huge props to supa

robley
07-01-2009, 09:09 AM
the skating, production quality, filming, all that, was out of sight. really good. it really felt like a spot highlight, rather than everybody going for the glory on each obstacle. very nice.

the song, however, i almost can't believe was used again. from the lakai video, to skate 1, to countless solos/fulls/whatever, with something of this caliber it's a shame to see it used here yet another time. this wasn't a generic video by any means, but that song has become incredibly generic and hearing it again, i feel, took some of your shine away.

SupaFly
07-01-2009, 09:18 AM
the skating, production quality, filming, all that, was out of sight. really good. it really felt like a spot highlight, rather than everybody going for the glory on each obstacle. very nice.

the song, however, i almost can't believe was used again. from the lakai video, to skate 1, to countless solos/fulls/whatever, with something of this caliber it's a shame to see it used here yet another time. this wasn't a generic video by any means, but that song has become incredibly generic and hearing it again, i feel, took some of your shine away.

Yeah i guess maybe it has been used? ive only seen 1 video use it,was a re-creation of guys whole part in an og video,i aplogize because i wasnt around in OG,i only came on the scene about a month after skate 2 released,and didnt realize it has been over used,this video was all filmed by me and thanks to my team mates the whole project took only 1 week to capture,edit and release,im glad you enjoyed it cept for the first song :(, and i apretiate your taking the time to comment robley,you always comment on my work so thanks for that :D

robley
07-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Yeah i guess maybe it has been used? ive only seen 1 video use it,was a re-creation of guys whole part in an og video,i aplogize because i wasnt around in OG,i only came on the scene about a month after skate 2 released,and didnt realize it has been over used,this video was all filmed by me and thanks to my team mates the whole project took only 1 week to capture,edit and release,im glad you enjoyed it cept for the first song :(, and i apretiate your taking the time to comment robley,you always comment on my work so thanks for that :D

i didn't mean any harshness, it doesn't sound like you took it that way, but just clarifying.

i wasn't around for skate 1 either, but i know it was one of the songs -in- the game and because of that a ton of 14 year olds latched onto it and used it for anything they could get their hands on. it worked for your video, but it was almost too late, you know.

anyways.

i'll comment on your stuff as long as it continues being so good holmes.

SupaFly
07-01-2009, 09:29 AM
i didn't mean any harshness, it doesn't sound like you took it that way, but just clarifying.

i wasn't around for skate 1 either, but i know it was one of the songs -in- the game and because of that a ton of 14 year olds latched onto it and used it for anything they could get their hands on. it worked for your video, but it was almost too late, you know.

anyways.

i'll comment on your stuff as long as it continues being so good holmes.

i just cant belive i missed the fact it was an "in game" song in OG :eek: lol

JerrelMD
07-01-2009, 10:33 AM
It was and is still a beautiful song, seriously, so beautiful that song.

Dude, you and Robley, SICK skill-level you guys, especially for non-OG players.

Oddity
07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
i enjoyed it. but i have to say this fucking nothing but style from snowbound, i had to watch his cameo twice. as for everyone else tis good as well. my only complaint is the same as robley's i feel as if there is a vast amount of music out there waiting to be used and there could have been a better lesser known song but hey small potatoes. and this is sort of off topic but every time i see bert's name i think nick cave and the bad seeds "red right hand" song.

all in all i'd rate this a 9.5/10 :eek:

Madsser3200
07-01-2009, 02:00 PM
woooow..
*open mouth*..
that was insane..
in sane--..

CrzBoarder
07-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Only complaint about this vid, is I didn't find the time to get in it.
Loved the vid fellas, gonna make sure I make at least a cameo in the 2nd.