PDA

View Full Version : What game shoud i get

Anjo606
07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Call of Juarez BiB or Prototype?

Hitmanx123
07-03-2009, 05:09 PM
i played prototype and it was alright.....outta 10 i give it a 7.2. the graphics werent as good as i think they could of made them and some of the missions, even tho they were repetitive didnt really give much of a good gameplay aspect. The side missions were ok but none were truly fun i.m.o so idk really know, i mean if ur into having a bunch of those around an open area where most of them require you to go from one side of the city to the other then be my guest and pick up the game. the story was alright but couldve gone a little deeper (kinda kept revolving around "there's a virus and we've gotta stop it but this asshole is fuckin shit up" kinda feeling) which isnt bad but maybe they are savign up for a sequel idk.

Call of Juarez...nvr played it but it looks to be a lot more polished than prototype considering its first-person. i'd say instead of getting prototype as one of your choices...i'd get Infamous....its basically the same equation only it has Fable aspect to it, you can be good, evil or neutral (cept without the gayness of bein good and nuthing happening). Depending on which you act on effects your powers. like if you good your lighting is blue...bad= red. but yeah i was watching some gameplay by NextGenWalkThroughs and it seems to be a lot better graphics-wise, story wise and gameplay wise. i think ima pick it up this week or the next.....but uh yeah hope this helps Anjo.......PEACE!:eek:

SonicKaos
07-04-2009, 12:09 AM
InFamous is sweet... One of the very few games I'm actually playing through a second time. First evil, then good. Of course it doesn't really matter how good it is if you don't have a PS3 though...

Madsser3200
07-04-2009, 03:22 AM
prototype is awesome..
in my oppinion at least..
its soo much fun..

StompDatGoomba
07-04-2009, 07:00 AM
skate 2

Get Stoked
07-05-2009, 02:33 PM
I've heard Prototype is fun at first and then get's impossibly hard and frustrating.