PDA

View Full Version : 254 Series Trailer

Anjo606
07-15-2009, 11:06 AM
No its not gonna be only Maloof, i just filmed this trailer here.
254 - The area code of Bell County Texas, consisting of Killeen (i live here), Waco, Texas, and Belton.
No im not the last guy rapping cuz it sounds like my voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogtOXxRtD7A

seamonkeymadnss
07-15-2009, 11:34 AM
the beginning of that song sounded like it was a luigi's mansion remix. pretty solid skating just work on popless tricks and youll be set. i like what you did on that bank to granite bench thing

Madsser3200
07-15-2009, 11:45 AM
pretty nifty bro..
but work on the camera controls..
still kinda far out, and shaky..

and @seamonkymadnss..
IMO he doesent actually have to..
its just his style..

quetonto1
07-15-2009, 11:45 AM
nice skating

couple of things to work on:

try to stop the snapbacks,(when the camera moves back from where its come) just add a maker at the end :]

and get a tiny bit closer, few clips you were abit away,just makes the tricks better to see

but yeah the full video should be good

seamonkeymadnss
07-15-2009, 11:54 AM
i just feel like some of them look like they were attempted poplesses like at :18 with the shuvit out but i could be wrong

Madsser3200
07-15-2009, 12:33 PM
oh yea..
didnt realise that at first..

still..
i love anjos style..
its so..
pure..
in a strange way..

Anjo606
07-16-2009, 11:14 AM
nice skating

couple of things to work on:

try to stop the snapbacks,(when the camera moves back from where its come) just add a maker at the end :]

and get a tiny bit closer, few clips you were abit away,just makes the tricks better to see

but yeah the full video should be good

Markers you mean by like the yellow markers right? Also sometimes its fat because im not sure if its good to make the camera as if it were a real person or get the cameras close even in mid air

quetonto1
07-16-2009, 11:37 AM
try to be as real as possible

mid air you can get close just imagine the guy standing straight and lifting his arms