PDA

View Full Version : Home brew!

LENNON
07-16-2009, 05:48 PM
does anyone make home brew? or ever thought about it? i just bought a kit the other day, and its fermenting right now, its really quite simple! and 30 dollars (canadian..) for 5 or 6 gallons of beer? how can you go wrong!

if you like beer. spend like 70 bucks, get the starter kit, then boom. cheap homebrew baby!

Roccityroller
07-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Home brewing is hella fun. The more batches you brew, the better you'll get, and the more you can experiment with different things. I've got a little recipe that makes 5 gal that are stronger and much better tasting than most of the beers you can buy for 5 times the price.

LENNON
07-19-2009, 10:22 PM
heh.. how bout tellin that lil recipe there? lol.. this is my first time ever and im havin a good time, all the beer i'm buyin from now on is in pop top bottles! in about 2 weeks imma bottle my brew! do you still brew your own?

IanJ
07-20-2009, 12:13 AM
I made some SwivelReserve® XXX 8% ALC and 1 oz of kush for 2 gallons of beer, sadly I can't give you the recipe though it's a secret. But adding fruit is always a goodthing and it gives you a boost in alc%. and in California I'm allowed to brew 200 gallons a year which I'm down for