PDA

View Full Version : Hi

GalactiJason
07-20-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm new to the Skate community. I've had Skate 2 since February and bought the Filmer Pack when it came out, but I am just starting to get into making vids. I've made one vid so far, and I am currently filming footage for another one. Still really a newb, both at making the vids and at playing Skate in general. GalactiJason is my gamertag (only a silver account though), kinda dumb I know. I am hoping to change it to J-Sin or something similar soon, just don't have the funds at the moment. I'd also like to get the Skate 2 DLC's beside the Filmer Pack, but like I said I am lacking cash. Only Skate I've really played is Skate 2 (I played the skate. demo on Xbox Live and played Skate It on the DS for a few minutes, never played the Wii version). Not really sure what else to say, so that's it I guess. Anything else you want to know just ask.

robley
07-20-2009, 06:04 PM
how fast can you run ?

Roccityroller
07-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Welcome, I'm not your mother, nor do i wish to be, so don't expect me to pick up after you. Embers, however, does look like your mother and sometimes likes to play mommy