PDA

View Full Version : Leftover HorseHeads In A Glass Jar

HorseHead
07-22-2009, 08:08 PM
This is a video of leftover footage I wasn't going to do anything with. A few clips are pre Monomyth filming and the last trick is a little too over the top for my tastes. But I'd rather share some bullshit with you, if you want to watch it, then delete it entirely. Thanks for watching it.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Leftovers_4/

Jack
07-22-2009, 09:08 PM
picture perfect pivot kf, and great music. Still stoked that you're on P-nauts.

quetonto1
07-22-2009, 11:58 PM
nice nice nice :]

welcome to the family

Stevland
07-23-2009, 01:49 AM
i likes. cool gaps in there :)

heshfield
07-23-2009, 03:38 AM
I really like the fs ollie over the pipe; would've been a keeper for me. sw nosegrind kickflip on that completely un-used ledge was pretty rad too; you have a great eye for spots and the keen ability to destroy them.

thebullet
07-23-2009, 06:32 AM
sooo good. yeah, your eye for spots is so impressive. Loved it all. Opening line kicked ass...as did everything else

HorseHead
07-23-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the kind words on this quickly thrown together pile of leftovers. I was debating putting this out at all, but figured that I spent the time filming and downloading this stuff so I might as well post it.

Jack - thanks, I'd totally forgotten about this song. I was gonna use it a long time ago for something.
Quetonto - Thanks, pysched to be a part of it.
Stevland - The spots in your last solo made me jealous.
Hesh & Bullet - Thanks to both of you. Stoked to be on a team with you guys, I feel lucky to be on a team with 4 dudes that are all amazing. How I got on is still a mystery.

Anchors
07-23-2009, 02:55 PM
I love your gaps and quirky spots.

Bass line in that song rules.