PDA

View Full Version : Beat Chemist - Dope. (new solo)

BeatChemist
07-28-2009, 08:37 AM
m0QD6bUIRqc

WeGame: http://www.wegame.com/watch/Beat_Chemist_Dope/

New Solo.

Comments appreciated.

heshfield
07-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Good title, cause that was dope. BS wallride on the billboard was killer. I wish I could edit as well as you do.

Madsser3200
07-28-2009, 02:07 PM
edit was INSANE..!
very well done..

dope as shit..
lol..
*wink*..

quetonto1
07-28-2009, 11:38 PM
editing was great really good

skating was good,some tricks made me giggle, like the 540 stale to tail hahaha that rhymes

very good to watch

oh and how did you get the embed ?

BeatChemist
07-29-2009, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Heshfield thanks for commenting on that wallride - cuz I was really on the fence about including it. I don't do them often, because they tend to look lame, but this one seemed ok to me... I was still a little reluctant though. Looks like I made the right choice!! And about the editing... I went to school for audio/video post production, so editing is something I've been doing for a while. I'm not working in that field right now, but I really enjoy flexing my edit muscles again with these skate vids. I try to time as much as possible to the music, and I think this really makes the whole edit seem more put together.

Madsser - glad you liked it! Thanks for the kind words!

Quetonto I hope you're giggling in a good way! :)

The embed is easy, it's just BBCode. The format for this forum is
VIDEO ID #

To get the ID# you just need the link to the video. The id is the bolded part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QD6bUIRqc

Roccityroller
07-29-2009, 08:17 AM
only problem with the embedding is you have to us youtube :)

haven't watched it yet, i will tho

BeatChemist
07-30-2009, 02:06 PM
whadaya think roc?

:)

thebullet
07-30-2009, 02:22 PM
man, you put a lot of time and effort into your edits and it defenitly shows, and very much pays off. Production value of this was top notch. Tricks were sick to man, nice work.

BeatChemist
08-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Thanks Bullet.

I have to say. I'm trying to skate a lot faster lately, and it has a lot to do with your videos/parts.

Anyone else? I need some constructive criticism so I can win the AM contest. :rolleyes: