PDA

View Full Version : andersatan - LOVE (Hooldum Theory)

andersatan
07-31-2009, 09:22 AM
New solo I've been working on waiting for the team intro to drop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXBogkUf1a4

Hope you enjoyed it, comments, criticism, yknow, it's all welcomed and encouraged here.

HOODLUM!

EDIT: ahhh fluck, mispelt Hoodlum in the title, stupid fluckit why cant you let me edit this shit.

HorseHead
07-31-2009, 09:39 AM
That was pretty good man. For some reason all the tricks you did at the parkade or at Maloof were my favorites. My only complaint was the music. I couldn't handle it. My co-worker rocks that soft rock stuff all day. It digs into my brain and rots my soul from the inside.

thebullet
07-31-2009, 09:40 AM
YES, just yesterday i was thinking "damn, it's been to long since anders dropped a video" and now two things with you in one day!! woo woo

this was phenomenal, seriously, SO GOOD. Loved it all, but a few of my personal favorites:

0:50 backtail slide kickflip out
1:00 gap to front nose, looked so good, never thought you could make skating that rail that way look so good
1:50, wallie 50 fakie crazy, LOVED how you filmed it too
that pool line had so much awesome flow
2:03, awesome double flip
the maloof setup on the next clip was great too
2:45, boneyard line, very impressive
3:45 rez line, amazing, again, filmed beautifully

nice job champ

seamonkeymadnss
07-31-2009, 09:53 AM
fakie backside airwalk was sick

Demzilla
07-31-2009, 10:10 AM
there goes more clips....

i save clips..
people release clips...
i delete clips...

love this game..

anders kills...
i realized this today....

quetonto1
07-31-2009, 11:37 AM
andersss rocks

StompDatGoomba
07-31-2009, 11:51 AM
that was cute

heshfield
07-31-2009, 12:53 PM
..the softer side of anders. you trying to make me feel all warm and fuzzy with that song? haha.
fs halfcab airwalk, gap 5050 gap, shuv bs smith 180 out, nollie sugarcane heelflip; killer stuff...and that ender looked so nice on the KF out.

Stuman
07-31-2009, 10:58 PM
I definitely enjoyed the skating. Had a bit of everything in there but I wasn't a big fan of the music. Didn't seem to mesh well but still liked the vid.

eflixxx
08-01-2009, 02:12 AM
that was a very brave music-choise. and i love you for using it. it sat the part apart right away. footage was very sweet, good filming and good spots.

i liked the first part best tho, some crazyness in the last minute, but it was all good =)

JerrelMD
08-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Hates the song yet loves this solo.

Good editing to the music

Skatevid2
08-01-2009, 08:12 AM
ok, while i listen to some Audioslave to recuporate from that song...

vid was great man.glad to have you on the team.
soo many good tricks, bangers throught dude...

madsser
08-01-2009, 11:31 AM
phil collins..
on a skate vid..?
what is wrong with you man..?

robley
08-02-2009, 01:40 PM
is it weird for me to say that the only good phil collins is "no jacket required"?

it was a good watch. got a little over the top with the flip in/flip out on nearly every grind, but what the fuck do i know anyway? i'd also tilt that camera down a few degrees. a lot of the time it looked like you were riding on the bottom of the lens.

but also, it was good.

Stevland
08-02-2009, 03:31 PM
is it weird for me to say that the only good phil collins is "no jacket required"?

it was a good watch. got a little over the top with the flip in/flip out on nearly every grind, but what the fuck do i know anyway? i'd also tilt that camera down a few degrees. a lot of the time it looked like you were riding on the bottom of the lens.

but also, it was good.

no, it's not. and yes, agreed.

very brave song choice. but you made it work. that's what it's all about. also, mr. collins is a funny guy and he plays the drums = win.

fitty at the lighthouse park was my favorite. very enjoyable watch.

andersatan
08-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone, means alot coming from some of my top fake skateboarders. I knew the song choice was a brave one, and respect the fact that not everyone likes it.

Thanks Robley, this is the first video where I've really considered the filming at all, and I fixed the looking up too much problem for the next one, also took in mind the too many flip in flip out.