PDA

View Full Version : switchFooT's Thought of the Day #1

switchFooTexas
09-03-2008, 08:06 PM
After listening to some 2Pac, well in specific Dear Mama. I began to feel very bad about all the shit i've put my mom through. I've ran out, ran away, and done other things that must've made her like crap. I may be the only one, but i'm sure a couple of you have done things to your parents, or parent. After thinking about it, i felt really bad :/ I just think about how hard it must be to be a parent? I mean, can you imagine having one of your bad friends as a son? Imagine how much shit you must go through. I know for example, an old friend of mine used to treat his mom and dad like shit because they got a divorce. They were some of the nicest people i've met, and he judged them just because of that. I can't imagine how much it must suck at times to have a kid just totally disrespect you. This really makes no sense, but sometimes i like to write things down as i'm thining of them. I now declare you all need to go give your parents a big hug and let them know they're appreciated. Wow, i'm stealing lyrics, so i better go do that before i start going off about something related to immortal technique.

With regards,
switchFooTexas.

P.S. I'm lame for writing this huh? :cool:

BeLLy
09-04-2008, 04:37 AM
Aint lame dude. You only get one of 'em an' i'll admit i've bin a bit of a bastard in the past to mine but you grow up(well, a bit anyway!) an' realise everything they have and will do for you. Also remember some people's parents couldn't give 2 fu*Ks about there kids so we gotta be thankfull when we get good uns.

ERIKDOTCOM
09-07-2008, 05:46 PM
With your attitude toward me and others, I'm shocked that you could feel "bad" for someone.