PDA

View Full Version : Jack and Bullet doin stuff

thebullet
08-06-2009, 07:35 AM
back story:

Jack came to me with this idea little over a month ago, and it took me forever to get my ass in gear to get him footage. He had the whole thing edited many days ago, but his computer decided to be a jerk and didn't let him render it no matter how many times he tried. So he let me do the edit. This isn't the song he chose, so sorry Jack, hope you're not to bummed on that :( ... :)

anyways, hope you guys enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf-xnBS6TQQ

madsser
08-06-2009, 07:46 AM
that was tha shit right there bros..

soo perfect..

bullets tree footplant stands out in my mind..

woow..
both of you fucking killed whole new san van..
perfect fucking shit right there..

cant describe how much i loved that..

eflixxx
08-06-2009, 07:49 AM
i love surprises packages like this =) and this was def not more socks from granma.. this was hard package, i can actually play with this one!

jack, your cameraman is one crazy individual, and i love him, sets your stuff apart from everyone else. great stuff.

dear bullet, everyone else pales.. you shine. as a pro lurker ive seen a lot of it before, but damn seeing it in context of a part like this makes it better than everything else.

im not even mentioning tricks in this one, way toomany to point out.
(edit: i pointed out a few on other places =)

and song fit like a glove.

Roccityroller
08-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Wow
wow
wO
woW
fucking wow

that was awesome

best video ever (this week)

standouts...

jack 1-uppin demz with the noseblunt on the picnic table stairway of doomz

ender.. calling that "braid the bitch's hair"

HorseHead
08-06-2009, 08:10 AM
So much good stuff in this. Jack's wallie street gap was rad as hell. Bullets tree kick at GED was amazing. I'd heard some rumors about that triples line at the pool, but god damn you were right. Just barely missing each other riding away. One of my favorite vids so far.

Demzilla
08-06-2009, 08:18 AM
this asshole just 45 degreed my tity...
damn jack...

jack..
where is that tilted big block in the og dlc?...

bullet...
wally 5-0 flip fakie..
lip feebs..

jack wally street gap...
ive done that before...awesommme...

jack..
tri noseblunt...
murder...

bullet..
sw tail popless tre shuv..
so jealous..
shify flip to skinny...
kick tail shuv both ways...

BACK 360 KICK OFF SLANT WOOOOOOOOO

yeah that was incredible....
great vibe...
tricks were thor hammers...

you should have called this "beast wars"....

robley
08-06-2009, 09:03 AM
god that was so good. that made me so happy and now i'm sad that i completely destroyed my mic and can't have videogame friends till i get a new one. it was an emotional rollercoaster.

your angle on the gang bang in the pool was so good too.

EMOTIONS!

K05T0N
08-06-2009, 09:25 AM
great vid. jack wallride to street and noseblunt on the trip picnc tables was dope. bullet gappin to street after jack was sickk. outro was the best part tho looked soooo perfect.

andersatan
08-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Damn this was all kinds of awesome, every trick was a banger.

Ninety4
08-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Jack it seem like every video you put out your just getting better and better.... Dang dude

and bullet......
Your still one of the best in the game.

Jack
08-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Bullet! Beautiful edit. Song fit so well. Thumbs all the way up.

first, triples line was some kind of magic, we hit that combi bowl, decided on tricks, and 10 minutes later we were rolling away, robley "dude, I think we got it"
me (cause I couldn't see the rollaway) "no way, we better do it again" bullet "no, it was perfect, check your reel."

Eflixx - thanks, praise from you feels pretty good after lurking your reel the other night and almost shitting myself. I hope you didn't actually delete that clip. I'm praying right now.

Demz - thanks for the stacked tables, that block is at Rob's, at the end of the block right next to the fence, and I had to put something on your tittys . . . cause they're so cute.

horsehead - Thanks buddy.

everyone - thanks.

Bullet- I'm not sure if everyone realizes how badass your bs kf through the goalposts at the handy gap is. It's the sickest gap I've ever seen. That spot will eat your face and crap on your grave, over and over and over again. Also, bigspin on to the narrow ledge underneath the awning. I'm making sure that you're human dude, cause that's crazy.

heshfield
08-06-2009, 10:23 AM
So good; I dont know how you do it, but keep doing it--even if it makes me hate myself ..because at least I'll still be entertained and inspired.
Bullet's sw FS flip overcrooks and Jack's back lipslide bigspin down ol' rusty were easily my favorite parts. All those wallies and gaps were ultra sick as well. Thanks for this gem of a vid; you guys knocked it up.

Stevland
08-06-2009, 12:20 PM
i love you guys.

jack's wallride street gap and bullet's bs flip over the handicap rails will be the two tricks i point out here. all the other tricks that made my day are in the video between 0:00 and 4:50

edit was so good, music was so perfect. i watched this 3 times already, which means a lot, i get easily distracted. homer simpson style.

madsser
08-06-2009, 02:05 PM
just watched it again..

just realised how fucking perfect the last 'thread the needle' sesh was..

and the last line..
tripple line..
oh wow..

DJ PRIMATE
08-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Dope video! Always looking for more DP

Anchors
08-06-2009, 03:03 PM
WOW WOW WOW

I hate both of you...

Everything was great guys, triple in the bowl was retardsome.

Lets do lunch sometime.

seamonkeymadnss
08-06-2009, 03:17 PM
1:55- did you lurk my reel? same trick same spot

ender literally made me smile. that was absolutely amazing.

overall double thumbs up. great edit. great skating. great songs. both of you guys are 2 of my favorites

robley
08-06-2009, 06:03 PM
i can't get over how many times we weaved in and out of each other (not to be TOO romantic) and never fell. jack's angle is boss.

SCREAM
08-06-2009, 06:15 PM
:eek:

my god did i enjoy that....

wallride at 2:27

bullet in general

u know what fluck it....yall know yall doper than soap on a rope so there no need to tell yall that

Jack
08-06-2009, 06:37 PM
robley, thanks for putting the meat in the sandwich,

as of now, I'm claiming deal with the devil to get that clip.

schnavolda
08-06-2009, 11:01 PM
wallride to gap over sidewalk .. WHAT!?!?!?!

sw fs flip overcrook at ged .. so sick

ender was beautiful.

quetonto1
08-07-2009, 12:07 AM
awesome awesome awesome stuff

soo good everything was awesome

Winton
08-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Sweetness :rolleyes:

thebullet
08-07-2009, 07:46 AM
just wanna say thanks for all the comments and all the positive feedback.

Love this forum, feels like home.

I never post up videos at skatecc but for some reason i thought maybe they'd dig this. Well aside from eflixxx commenting I got one comment from that corpsey kid and all he did was point out how much he though the filming was terrible. Nice.

Anyways, I've been going hard at this game for almost 6 months now, and I thought by now I'd start to be getting sick of it...but I'm seriously still so addicted to it. Best game ever....but we all know that right? gyeah. party party party!!!

Oh yeah, Jack, you're a beast. Defenitly unique original filming style. Loved that wallride of course, and the loooong barrier 5050.

And that pool run was the best thing i've ever been apart of. I had no idea how close we all got till i saw jack's angle. One in a million.

Roccityroller
08-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Haha... yea, it's tough to get comments at CC... let alone meaningful ones... usually you have to ask them what "sucked so bad"

Demzilla
08-07-2009, 08:36 AM
you put your left foot in!

Stevland
08-07-2009, 11:03 AM
i told ya bullet, skate cc is not worth it. i'm not even registered there. i lurk once a month and after 2 posts, i know why. kindergarten at it's best.

Roccityroller
08-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Emb likes to call it "The Basement"

Skatehead
08-07-2009, 11:16 AM
wow i hate u guys!!!
not really..
great video..

Jack
08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
. . . back from vacation, got caught in a rainstorm at the top of a mountain with a piss poor tent and a box of granola bars. Thanks everybody, now I got to watch robley and eflixx.

thesignguy
08-10-2009, 09:30 AM
nice lil colab fellas