PDA

View Full Version : I learned a very good life lesson the hard way...

Anjo606
08-10-2009, 06:31 AM
yesterday i was called at 2 to go to my friends house down the street. I walk in, loads of ppl, yeah weed, and or course alcohol. Everyone apparently had flame shots of everclear so i did one. then a real hot girl made out with me for taking another, then came when they said take another and have sex with her. as great deal as it mav have seemed, i refused, as i coudltn even see straight with glasses on. it was 3pm then. next thing i know its 630pm, im huggin a toilet pukin the life outta me, everyone helping me get it out while another in the distance panics asking to xcall an ambulance. i was in a hot tub of water for 4 hours, waiting it out. not only that, since i couldnt feel shit, i didnt know my lg rumor 2 was in my pocket, so it fucked up now. i was told when i was drunk i was banging my head on the wall, slamming my fist in agony, crying my face off, and saying "fuck my life" and "im gonna die" no i sit here today, typing this post with a serious ass hangover and the fact if i have ONE image of everclear, i might throwup all over my desktop. iu vow to never do shit that stupid again

Roccityroller
08-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Lesson number 1: Everclear is not something to be messed with.

pawnluvguitarist
08-10-2009, 06:56 AM
well at least you learned something...

isn't everclear like 80%? you must be in pain...

One of the reasons I stick to weed, and moderate amounts of alcohol, hangovers and puking sucks...

Anjo606
08-10-2009, 06:57 AM
Lesson number 1: Everclear is not something to be messed with.

Hell nah, not even if it means making out wth a hot ass chick or sex. Not worth it feeling like trowing up when you still taste corn from it after 18 hours

Roccityroller
08-10-2009, 07:34 AM
see, if you were smart you woulda just let HER drink the everclear... then you get all the benefits mentioned above without the after effects also mentioned above... :)

Anjo606
08-10-2009, 08:32 AM
i got lucky. my mom asked me whats wrong with me when i came home i said we were breakdancing hard

Demzilla
08-10-2009, 09:09 AM
this sounds like another day of learning to me...

its one of those...
"find it out the hard way" lessons you always hear about....

tell your mom your phone was on the bathroom sink and it slipped into the pisser...

she/he can argue all they want...

"it was an accident....sorry"....

thats all you need. hahahahahahah