PDA

View Full Version : South640City and Demzilla "fancy feast meets the monster"

Demzilla
08-12-2009, 06:17 PM
..N S F W..(music)

http://www.wegame.com/watch/SouthCity_and_Demzilla_AKA_fancy_feast_meets_the_m onster/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9tNfOUKac

comment your face off!

Roccityroller
08-12-2009, 06:19 PM
I'll admit it... i sat here lurking your wegame waiting... i'mma let this bitch buffer... got my plastic bag read for my head to explode

Just watched the intro... omfg that was raw as fuck... dogpiss plant the wall?!? wtf omg. That was probably one of the most killer intros i've seen in some time.

Demz... your section was awesome. Not my type of music, but somehow it worked with that dirty, raw stylee. and then the 195war ad? priceless. in your face. killer.

South...homie...wow. That was the best part i've seen from you. Skating was soo fast yet so clean. One of the FEW...that's right i said it... few people who can make popless look soo damn good. Skating was tech as hell both in a skateboarding and video game sense of the word.

Gentlemen, my mind is blown. Best collab yet. Your styles clashed yet mixed so perfectly the whole video was a complete mindfuck. Thank you.

Hitmanx123
08-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Ballin'.....:p

BeatChemist
08-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Link's not working. Getting an error page from wegame... ??

Actually... everything I try to do at wegame right now gives me an error page. Anyone else having problems?

Anchors
08-12-2009, 07:32 PM
it's wegame

south650city420
08-12-2009, 07:37 PM
for the people who cant see the vid im goin to upload to youtube

eflixxx
08-12-2009, 08:03 PM
the time of the dual collabs is here, and you guys killed it, of course.

just barely seen it, on an extra monitor while pretending to work on an an other one.. ill go ballsdeep on this bitch when i get home and high

demz dirty work and southys finesse fit like a glove

heshfield
08-12-2009, 08:26 PM
oh my; this is a lethal vid. demz' sw FS 180 feeble, damn. Southie's lines and blunt pop-outs, love the style--ender was nuts. You guys kill it every time; this being no exception.

StompDatGoomba
08-12-2009, 09:01 PM
HOLY FUCK. So many fu*king bangers! meh Eyes are on fire. special towards the end!!

I never felt so damn overwhelemed from a skate 2 vid! :eek:

robley
08-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Fix this. Fix it now.

Skatehead
08-12-2009, 09:31 PM
WOW!!!
HAHA
idk what 2 even say.....:confused:

thebullet
08-12-2009, 09:40 PM
what the....

demz, love, obvoiusly, style/creativity for miles. Loved the part, loved everything.

south...um...probably the most technically skilled player right now. Lines were so difficult going so fast...i knew you were good but...wow

Anchors
08-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Murderers...

Demz: hurry in the intro, tall-as-fuck smith and the handi-rail sesh were my favs

South: line @ 6:19, fakie over blunt transfer, triple grind and the ender.

Stevland
08-12-2009, 10:31 PM
wow, what i ride. way to start my day.

schnavolda
08-12-2009, 11:11 PM
demz raw as ever and south getting super tech, fluckin good mixture.

i only have one little complaint: south, at your ender, it would have been so much better if you filmed it in a way you wouldn't have shown the ramp you used to get the speed necessary to clear the gap. :)

robley
08-13-2009, 05:21 AM
southie is your favorite's favorite.

seriously i know what you're capable of but i had no idea you were capable of that. you're throwing shit in lines that most people can't do or even think of as singles, and you're going breakneck speed while you do it. this guy, this is the guy.

demz i don't even have to say anything cuz u kno u mai b00

Nelson
08-13-2009, 05:33 AM
My god south city is a fucking animal, this entire video was pure euphoria.

HorseHead
08-13-2009, 07:02 AM
Damn, that was good. I'd never seen any of South City's stuff before and god damn I was impressed. The whole video was amazing. Song choices were perfect too.

thebullet
08-13-2009, 07:08 AM
i can't stop watching this.

Jack
08-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Demz, your part is smooth, crazy smooth, and all the small detail are perfectly in place, classic demz cams, the tricks seem to be almost simple, almost easy, this is like watching a heath kirchart part, you surf everything, no tic tacs, just carving into and out of everything. 3:10 is so good, kf tweaked 45 degree bs lip, you've got that shit popped up like a bs noseblunt . . . damn, definetly fave trick, fs smith is huge, that's some reese forbes pop right there.

South, I have to go make some money right now, I'll be back in an hour to give you a full review.

Demzilla
08-13-2009, 09:19 AM
WOW..
thanks for the feedback everyone...

me and south are always in a room together so it just seemed right to callab up a storm...

i honestly have no idea how that intro came out like that...
me and south with 2 days and a few hours got it....
doubles shit is hard sometimes....
big shout out to south for letting me yell at him...

speaking of south....

dude is a animal...
always has been...
always will be....

hes the hoodlum robot we ask to do things we cant ever do....
someone will be stuck at a spot for hours and then south will join the room..
go to said spot..
rain...
rain..
thunderstorm..
then leave laughing his ass off....
its not funny because its true....

best part....
he skates realistically.....
like...
he understands how the human body works...

its genius....

people often ask me my favorite skater non 54/naut.....

this is that answer....

jack....
that may be the best compliment ive had in months....

thank you...

ANCHORS WAS THE GUY IN THE ORANGE HOODY....
BALD GUY WAS SKATEHEAD....
sorry i forgot to put names in....

eflixx dedication is the win of the week (WOTW)...

DONT SLEEP ON SOUTHY....

Jack
08-13-2009, 09:27 AM
. . had to watch it, couldn't stay away, except I'm doing my show so I had the volume off, will watch again I promise.

Southie , super technical, there were so many tricks in there that I'm pretty sure I would have to try 40 or 50 times, and you were throwing them in lines. For me this is roughly comparable to the Bullet's lines, or Eflixx's most recent part with robley. And it's not sterile technicality, you've got style, that seatbelt blunt at meatloaf, that shit looked so good. I"m seriously going to have to watch it again to process your trick onslaught.

Collabs are the new double grinds, get a partner and surf it up. this is the new golden age bitches.

p.s. - demz, your welcome, and you deserve it. if you haven't watched kircharts part in the new alien workshop vid, watch it, preferably in high def.

pawnluvguitarist
08-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Demz:

Crazy with the animations as usual, i loved that one line where every trick was all spazzy...

SouthCity:

I love the way you do popless, very street like, if that makes any sense...

Double grind popless out :)

south650city420
08-13-2009, 12:01 PM
:):) thanks everyone...sorry i dont know what to say but...thanks :):)

skelli_bonez
08-13-2009, 01:18 PM
clash of the titans...

wow

both really damn goooooood

loved it.

south u did a fs 360shuv feeblEE!! i did one too!!!! fuck it i'll use it haahah

Embers BLS
08-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Finally got to watch this...

and you officially make me never want to play this game...

back to gta. :cool:

super tall smith made me super jealous.
super tech double grind popless made me cry. cause i still cant double grind... :eek:

fluckin awesome

mamba12
08-13-2009, 02:51 PM
wow. best collab since flixx/robley haha.

seriously, you guys complimented each other perfectly. so f---ing creative, demz not afraid to skate/film like people think skating is supposed to be. and south, well, that was some of the most insane skating i've seen. crazy poplesses combined with 100 mph skating works somehow. blew my mind at least.

Anchors
08-13-2009, 03:00 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Southie and Clayfighter are the most underrated guys imo.

skelli_bonez
08-13-2009, 03:10 PM
and souths andrew reynolds baker2g intro was hilarious

thesignguy
08-14-2009, 02:10 PM
WOW glad i waited to get my bday cake down before watching this.
worth the wait, spotlight on the 1954 was a nice touch. That south city dude is pretty good