PDA

View Full Version : Dream About Fluckit

HorseHead
08-13-2009, 07:08 AM
This probably isn't a good sign, but I had a dream last night about Fluckit. And in the dream the whole theme of the site went from Skate 2 to amateur horror films. And everyone just went with it. All the videos were chase scenes and bad zombie make up and shit. In my dream I was talking to Robley in Gmail discussing how I'd bought a gun and was going out to shoot out someones tires because it was a clip we needed for a psychonaut vid. But, I was just going to go out and randomly shoot out someones tires that I didn't know. It was weird.

One day, describe one of your dreams without using the word weird. It's really hard. Also, on 2nd thought, I should probably go shoot out a random dudes tires for the next psychonaut vid.

Roccityroller
08-13-2009, 07:21 AM
I agree... you SHOULD shoot someone... i mean.. shoot out someone's tires for the next psychonaut video. First skate 2 video on CNN..

when i quit smoking...the first time... I used the patch and didn't realize you were supposed to take it off when you went to bed. Well let me tell you, you get some seriously fucked up dreams with a nicotine patch on.

eflixxx
08-13-2009, 08:20 AM
your dream was about cc, not fluckit.

HorseHead
08-13-2009, 11:03 AM
when i quit smoking...the first time... I used the patch and didn't realize you were supposed to take it off when you went to bed. Well let me tell you, you get some seriously fucked up dreams with a nicotine patch on.

Quitting smoking in general gives you fucked up dreams. Last time I quit I had a dream that I was in a street fighting competition and I was kicking ass and I picked up this dude to throw him at a car and he started crying and saying that I couldn't do that because he didn't know what the car had eaten that day.

robley
08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
shoot out someone's tires or you're off the team.

Roccityroller
08-13-2009, 12:00 PM
If i shoot out someones tires can i be ON the team?

Embers BLS
08-13-2009, 01:45 PM
can i just shoot out someone's tires?

HorseHead
08-13-2009, 02:00 PM
shoot out someone's tires or you're off the team.

I only shoot guns blindfolded, what I hit is what I hit.

DEAL WITH IT.

Or I'll tell you what I told my band: "Fuck you, I'm going solo".

Anchors
08-13-2009, 03:27 PM
That's a cool dream there.

p.s. your avatar for some fucked-up reason reminds me of Sade

StompDatGoomba
08-13-2009, 04:14 PM
i had a dream about skate 2. Am i weird?

HorseHead
08-15-2009, 01:38 AM
That's a cool dream there.

p.s. your avatar for some fucked-up reason reminds me of Sade

That makes sense because that's actually a picture of Sade. It's kind of a Milli Vanilli thing. Behind the scenes he's actually a horse with braids. He just has a body double.

Anjo606
08-15-2009, 07:31 AM
It may seem wierd, but that day i passed out from Everclear and vowed to never underage drink again, worst shit happened to wake me up 8 times in 6 hours.... i dreamt of everclear. the next day i couldnt drinkn soda without feelin wierd