PDA

View Full Version : EBS #1 - monkesyunkle

monkeysunkle74
08-26-2009, 11:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIQY1aTBZEc

HD available.

A new solo series from Frequency. This time with with monkeysunkle. Enjoy!!! Rate!! Hate!!! Subscribe!!

madsser
08-26-2009, 11:06 AM
that was soooooo good..
just beautiful..

nice to see some monkey footy again..
its been a while..

robley
08-26-2009, 01:40 PM
that was really good. i really liked the feeling that you sort of walked into it "already in progress".

Embers BLS
08-26-2009, 02:06 PM
the into-ish transition was cool.
the rest seemed pretty boring.

not my style.

ACleanSpy
08-26-2009, 06:20 PM
yeha the intro was pretty lame transitions need some work, try not looking at the floor and sliding up all the time @___@;
other than that
EBS = Emergency Bull Shit

Flying_Seel
08-28-2009, 09:16 AM
filming was bad. verrry far away. cuts were weird, didn't see the landing of a couple tricks. kind of ironic when you dissed poopoo for doing fast cuts but whatever. didn't really like the skating either. ender felt like a trick that i've seen before in some other video.

Roccityroller
08-28-2009, 12:01 PM
other than that
EBS = Emergency Bull Shit

Ok, this is unnecessary, you not liking a video does not make it bullshit.

Fluckit doesn't need this kind of attitude.

monkeysunkle74
08-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Ok, this is unnecessary, you not liking a video does not make it bullshit.

Fluckit doesn't need this kind of attitude.

Thanks for the gesture Roccity. Also for the others who clearly gave comments, wether bad or good based on an actual thought process.

@ACleanSpy - who are you............oh yeah, nobody.

@flyingseel - as for your remarks per my video, it is obvious they were clearly out of your love for the PooPoo. To clear things up. I never said his videos were cut to fast, I said other things. PooPoo tends to exaggerate things to the point of confusion since his intellect is equalled to a bag of nails. You clearly seem to be a follower......sad.

But thanks all for the feedback, hate and all. We at Frequency love it!!!!

ACleanSpy
09-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the gesture Roccity. Also for the others who clearly gave comments, wether bad or good based on an actual thought process.

@ACleanSpy - who are you............oh yeah, nobody.

@flyingseel - as for your remarks per my video, it is obvious they were clearly out of your love for the PooPoo. To clear things up. I never said his videos were cut to fast, I said other things. PooPoo tends to exaggerate things to the point of confusion since his intellect is equalled to a bag of nails. You clearly seem to be a follower......sad.

But thanks all for the feedback, hate and all. We at Frequency love it!!!!
@monkeysunkle74 Hey, man sorry for the comment back up there i was in a bad mood and didn't mean to take it out on you. Watching it again once again...
Nice vid man. Sorry again -nobody:[