PDA

View Full Version : Knexzor feat. Bullet

thebullet
09-01-2009, 03:24 AM
I've always been a fan of this guys stuff, so when he asked if I could throw some footage his way I was more then happy to do so. Here's the vid he made, his stuff is pretty bonkers. Glad he let me be a part of it. Team Infinite is killing it these days

http://www.wegame.com/watch/lovely_juice_for_sexmachines/

Stevland
09-01-2009, 04:24 AM
first of all, music was horrible.

besides that, skating was sweet. drop in on the hubba was bonkers, so was the manny powerslide 5-0.

bullet delivering as usual.

robley
09-01-2009, 04:28 AM

besides that, skating was sweet. drop in on the hubba was bonkers, so was the manny powerslide 5-0.

i second this.

Gizzler
09-01-2009, 05:00 AM
...i liked even the music! fitted the "high energy" skating perfectly, i think!

whole video has such a nice pace! like it very much, when someones going fast! and a lot of real nice tricks too! im going to watch it again.....

Roccityroller
09-01-2009, 05:18 AM
i pooped myself... like literally, it smells like shit in my office, thanks.

Jack
09-01-2009, 09:10 AM
That was fucking nice. Knexzor, the tail drop off the roof of the house was pure gnar. Bullet crooks on that crooked little fence was a beauty.

Great video, this pretty much just made my morning. Now how the hell am I gonna get home and get skating?

also, manny powerslide around the corner to 5-0? That's a brand new thingy that you just did there, worthy of a new name or something, how did you even come up with that?

heshfield
09-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Crazy amount of amazing stuff. Knexor--bonk boardslide, bs crail to tail, ramped ender. Bullet--back noseblunt heel, gap hardflip, full cab, fakie tre tailslide, fence overcrooks; tremendous.

HorseHead
09-01-2009, 10:19 PM

i second this.

I third this. I watched this earlier and forgot to comment.

madsser
09-02-2009, 11:43 AM
i really liked this..
knex was pretty dope..
but..

bullet is just about a 11 stairset above everyone else when it comes to speed..
and we all ´just looove it..