PDA

View Full Version : Huge personal problem appreciate help!!!!!

Anjo606
09-06-2009, 07:34 PM
aight so im at a party while i told my parents id sleep over another friends house. so party gets busted, blah blah, then i come home next day all fine and dandy. then my dad checks theres mud inside my car and backseat( why because i can only have one passnger for my licencese) and drove past curfew. make things worse, as i tried texting my friend that couldnt give rides to him for that, he reads my past text that ahs to do with weed and alcohol, so now they get furious. i try lying to protect me and my friend but it brings blame on him. now cant talk or interact with my best friend or drive weekends or go out weekends, and now my friends pissed at me, and im stuck in a situation where i have to obey my parents and not talk to him or try to resolve things with my parents and him but risk getting to more trouble

sk8cdt
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
depends how long you've been friends, but i would just give it time and keep a low profile with both of them, and do not get caught doing anything and just dont piss ur parents off at all, and if you give it time they might justt become more leiniant about you chillin wit the kid.

thats the best i got

scharkey
09-07-2009, 06:52 AM
you're a fucking kid.. that's what kids do, they need to understand that..

but, just respect them and obey them as best as you can from here on out, help out as much as you can, and slowly work it into them that they can't keep you and your best friend from not ever being friends again..

but mainly, next time be smarter.. if theirs mud in your car, clean it out? I'd delete your texts before you get home if there is anything that will bring you down in them

good luck, and I've been in situations just like yours multiple times.. and the best thing you can do is respect them

robley
09-07-2009, 10:23 AM
grow a pair. if this is the worst thing in the world, the rest of your life is going to be really fucking hard for you. it gets worse. a lot worse.

MagicNarcosis
09-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Homie... Time fixes shit.

You need to be patient and positive. You also need to be on your best behavior or you're never gonna get anything back.. Trust me.. Time is on your side.. you're young...

Anjo606
09-07-2009, 07:36 PM
you're a fucking kid.. that's what kids do, they need to understand that..

but, just respect them and obey them as best as you can from here on out, help out as much as you can, and slowly work it into them that they can't keep you and your best friend from not ever being friends again..

but mainly, next time be smarter.. if theirs mud in your car, clean it out? I'd delete your texts before you get home if there is anything that will bring you down in them

good luck, and I've been in situations just like yours multiple times.. and the best thing you can do is respect them

pretty wierd bvackstory. tld my parents id lseep over a friends house but snuck to a house [party instead, hosted by me and my friends we call the "Bros" ,we're like a frattype froup but high school. so its small at first, then crowds the whole house and backyard, me im bartending with my bus, then he goes od and collapses hen trying to fil a cup, then he ends up in the back passed out, then they call out cops are coming and everyone panics, me my friend and his gf rush towards my car and we drive off with the other cars and scatter. the party house was supposed to be our sleep area, so we had to drive place to place til we decided to sleep in our cars. the next morning we claimed it as a crazy ass night, went home, then that shit happened. havent spoken to them since then, school tomorrow gonna see if they understand or if i should really go sober for good and find new ppl

scharkey
09-08-2009, 04:11 AM
sober..for good? hahahah right

like magic said, just wait it out, time does fix things, I'm sure they'll understand

there really isn't much else you can do, just help out your parents more, respect them.. talk to them more, bring them around to letting you and your best friend hang out again, and bring the words 'best friend' into play

Roccityroller
09-08-2009, 04:45 AM
dude, if your friends are gonna get pissed cuz you got fucked for savin their asses then they ain't your friends anyways

Embers BLS
09-08-2009, 06:16 AM
grow a pair. if this is the worst thing in the world, the rest of your life is going to be really fucking hard for you. it gets worse. a lot worse.

^^print that, and put it on your wall... poster size of something. seriously.
there is a lot worse shit that is GOING TO HAPPEN in your life time.

Nelson
09-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Let shit ride out, if you know me i go through shit like that on the daily, drugs parents and bitches are the story of highschool, sure you get in trouble but fuck it, why not? All you needa do is smoke a little (a lot) weed and shit will work itself out.

Gotta get a little fuck it in your system.

Anjo606
09-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Let shit ride out, if you know me i go through shit like that on the daily, drugs parents and bitches are the story of highschool, sure you get in trouble but fuck it, why not? All you needa do is smoke a little (a lot) weed and shit will work itself out.

REALLY? lol weed got me trouble in the first place, now cant hang with hmies or drive weekends for school yr for that. also your avatar made me feel better lol

scharkey
09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
just be smarter with it.. you made imo very stupid mistakes..

build back the trust and respect and each month beg your parents about it... get good grades, make them happy

Nelson
09-12-2009, 01:55 PM
REALLY? lol weed got me trouble in the first place, now cant hang with hmies or drive weekends for school yr for that. also your avatar made me feel better lol

Nah man, you got you in trouble.

SkateRoadkill
09-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Let shit ride out, if you know me i go through shit like that on the daily, drugs parents and bitches are the story of highschool, sure you get in trouble buttfuck it, why not? All you needa do is smoke a little (a lot) weed and shit will work itself out.

:')

take that advice on printin out the other advice, its true

ps. j/k nelson ;)

ACleanSpy
09-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Sorry to hear that anjo i hope shit works out, :\ delete your traces next time just a heads up

Hitmanx123
09-13-2009, 10:02 PM
dude, if your friends are gonna get pissed cuz you got fucked for savin their asses then they ain't your friends anyways

yeah i def agree with roc on this shit. if they were ur TRUE friends then they wouldnt be all pissed, but idk exactly how pissed they are at u so i cant say that u shoudnt be friends with em, thats not my choice. but if somebody got mad at me cause i fucked up trying to get their drunk ass out of a poopy situation.....fuck lol id be pissed at them and tell em to fuck off. truth is....ya fucked up...but even still it coulda been worse....