PDA

View Full Version : Frequency :"Don't Change" (SupaFly Solo#2)

SupaFly
09-07-2009, 08:13 AM
My second solo with team frequency :D

RATE/HATE/COMMENT/ENJOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyfLCvv87N0

eflixxx
09-07-2009, 08:23 AM
4:22 mins of awesumness

always like your stuff, and its always better each time

your up there

SupaFly
09-07-2009, 08:32 AM
4:22 mins of awesumness

always like your stuff, and its always better each time

your up there

Thanks man,im always looking for ways to improve :D

thebullet
09-07-2009, 09:20 AM
holy shit man, that was like eflixx said, great from front to back. So many thing in their that deserved a metion

-nosegrind bodyvarail, ramped so good
-that 3flip where you kick your leg over the pole
-3flip that gap at foundation, so steezy, great filming, loved the powerslide after with the car ridin by
-nosebonk nollie flip at the ged bank thing
-180 switch crook flipout to skinny landing
-kickflip back tail on the bank to ledge under the green flatrail
-5-0 nosegrab 180
-CAB NOSEBONK!!!!

also the filming and editing were clean as hell

SupaFly
09-07-2009, 09:32 AM
holy shit man, that was like eflixx said, great from front to back. So many thing in their that deserved a metion

-nosegrind bodyvarail, ramped so good
-that 3flip where you kick your leg over the pole
-3flip that gap at foundation, so steezy, great filming, loved the powerslide after with the car ridin by
-nosebonk nollie flip at the ged bank thing
-180 switch crook flipout to skinny landing
-kickflip back tail on the bank to ledge under the green flatrail
-5-0 nosegrab 180
-CAB NOSEBONK!!!!

also the filming and editing were clean as hell

Thanks for the comment bullet,the ramp on my nose grind body varial was done in real time using my triggers,a luxury only people who use cap cards get to experience,its very hard to do,but theres no better way IMO.Im really happy you noticed so many of my harder/better looking tricks,im super stoked on your comment thanks again :D

HorseHead
09-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Damn, that was good. Haven't seen your stuff before, I like being surprised by a good video. I like the footplant at the community center and the 180 switch crook to little ledge landing.

Ninety4
09-07-2009, 09:43 AM
This solo was super clean&smooth every part was dope. Favorite was the footplant on the red rail at the CC.Ender was preettyy sweeet.

SupaFly
09-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks HH and 94 super stoked you guys enjoyed the video :D

andersatan
09-07-2009, 09:53 AM
I liked this alot.
Ramps were very well done they looked perfect.
1:08 Nosegrind Body Varial was beutiful, I cant get enough of those popless body varials.
1:47 50-50 on that rail thats super close to the wall shuvit out was dope as hell.
1:57 camera angle + ramp on that one foot was perfect, plus you did it into a tail slide on that rail thats close to the wall so it just made it that much better.
1:59 wtf was that.... so bad ass.
2:32 edit at that part was really cool with the flashes from your feet to the sign then frequency then back to skating.
2:38 really dope gap
3:02 popless shuv onto skinny ledge very well done.
3:20 popless flip onto skinny ledge equally well done.
3:53 half cab nose bonk 180 was sick.
Ender was ridiculous, that is all.

SupaFly
09-07-2009, 09:56 AM
I liked this alot.
Ramps were very well done they looked perfect.
1:08 Nosegrind Body Varial was beutiful, I cant get enough of those popless body varials.
1:47 50-50 on that rail thats super close to the wall shuvit out was dope as hell.
1:57 camera angle + ramp on that one foot was perfect, plus you did it into a tail slide on that rail thats close to the wall so it just made it that much better.
1:59 wtf was that.... so bad ass.
2:32 edit at that part was really cool with the flashes from your feet to the sign then frequency then back to skating.
2:38 really dope gap
3:02 popless shuv onto skinny ledge very well done.
3:20 popless flip onto skinny ledge equally well done.
3:53 half cab nose bonk 180 was sick.
Ender was ridiculous, that is all.

Thanks so much for that great comment. :)

robley
09-07-2009, 10:36 AM
wow man that was so good! holy shit

the filming was 100% all the way through. a lot was going on there and i suck at itemized lists, but man that was so good. the ollie up quick varial heel to the street really stuck out because of the perfect angle and perfect ramp. it just visually right. the fuck. on.

A+++

SupaFly
09-07-2009, 10:39 AM
wow man that was so good! holy shit

the filming was 100% all the way through. a lot was going on there and i suck at itemized lists, but man that was so good. the ollie up quick varial heel to the street really stuck out because of the perfect angle and perfect ramp. it just visually right. the fuck. on.

A+++

Thank you !! :D

heshfield
09-07-2009, 11:49 AM
That was really good; damn. so many good tricks, great angles, etc. I like that fs shuv boardslide toward the end alot. Tremendously impressive stuff.

madsser
09-07-2009, 12:11 PM
got back online..
as i said on the tube..

best.solo.ever..

agree my friendship request..!
NOW..!

Tubilakken
09-08-2009, 08:25 AM
solid skating .. brilliant editing ..... BUT song has been used by me .... BUT then again... there is so many vids... hard to watch 'em all

Roccityroller
09-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Damn... that was some sick ass deck graphics in there.

SupaFly
09-08-2009, 09:23 AM
solid skating .. brilliant editing ..... BUT song has been used by me .... BUT then again... there is so many vids... hard to watch 'em all

Well then i must apologize i guess i missed your video :(

Snowbound
09-13-2009, 12:58 PM
So good.

ACleanSpy
09-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks man,im always looking for ways to improve :D

dope ass popless man, better than some gay ass popless off some high ass ledge " OMFG CROOKED POPLESS VARIAL HEEL EPIC EPIC".... off an unrealistic building edge

Flying_Seel
09-14-2009, 05:40 AM
that was awesome. kept it a good watch. never got boring or anything. filming was really good as well as the editing. fav trick was that feeble to blunt. and that footplant on the rail. you did it like sooo perfect. awesome job man keep it up.