ih damn watchin right now
just got in from a huge popper sesh

review soon

jaw dropped three times
whole new level from you guys honestly

where mustafiz though...

eflixxx
09-09-2009, 11:10 PM
signguy showing his creativity, love your detailwork dude. u have mastered the ollie, truly an inspiration, in a strange way =)

tubilakken flows like no other, always a treat, even a few new spots i never seen in there, good stuff

pwns approach to this game is not for me. sorry. at least change your gear for once please.. i realize your tricks are hard to pull off, but it gets to repetitive. to each his own tho.

good video, ill rewatch later, i just got to work and its just past 8 in the morning, my head is hardly working yet.

esoteric
09-09-2009, 11:17 PM
i had to log in so i could say DAAAAAAAMN.

um, you all killed it. tub i love your style man, i thought that whole part was hot. sign guy was sick. pawn, seriously man? give some people a chance! i loved how you built up the personal park at the end, adding a feature every clip.

that was awesome.

quetonto1
09-10-2009, 01:02 AM
signguy showing his creativity, love your detailwork dude. u have mastered the ollie, truly an inspiration, in a strange way =)

tubilakken flows like no other, always a treat, even a few new spots i never seen in there, good stuff

pwns approach to this game is not for me. sorry. at least change your gear for once please.. i realize your tricks are hard to pull off, but it gets to repetitive. to each his own tho.

pretty how i see it too

i love pawns style though and you should keep on doing what your doing :]

Sg was my favourite part :]

pawnluvguitarist
09-10-2009, 02:00 AM
thanks guys

Eflixxx, I feel the same way about other peoples stuff, to each his own indeed...

Yeah no Mustafiz this time around, he's been working crazy overtime lately, barely had time to chill, let alone play Skate at all. He'll be in Vol 7...

madsser
09-10-2009, 03:28 AM
soo amazing..

signguys showing us his creativity..
always a feel good vibe in his parts..
loved it..

tubi always brings the freshest street skating..
feels so good to watch..
the hurricane was looking amazing..
the ender was also amazingly amazing..

pawn..
best part from you yet imo..
double nosebonk was great..
the line at the room outside slappys mini made me stand up and clap..
and the ender of course..
line of the year contender..
wowzers..

heshfield
09-10-2009, 03:44 AM
really enjoyable vid; very unique and super creative. seemed like every trick was notable. sign guy manny on the planter ledge and skill on the old town mini-bank--construction sign spot was killer; im wondering how you got the sign where you wanted it. tubi had some great tech--3 shuv feeble, stuff on the waterfront ledges and the dumpster nose-tail-nose was pretty cool. good setups at slappys by pawn; many nice lines too.

thesignguy
09-10-2009, 04:01 AM
Amazing job pawn thanks again i know it ended up taking way more time than you planned, it wud of been at least another week maybe two for me to do it. I would of most likely filmed a few more clips to omit some of my hippy jumps. I have just been skating around filming as i go with no agenda and i always want to find a way to make one look even better. Even as i type this i know i will find a few more spots to do them haha. Great edit, turned out very crisp and clean.
Pawn and tubs both nailed it, always cool to be in a vid with you dudes. Full review when i get access to notepad and cut n paste.

Flix, i agree pawns a total deuche haha, naw hes my fav since i used to praise his weekly vids forever ago. I totally understand his stuff not being for everyone and im sure he does too. Thanks for your comment tho, i take a lot into just making something look right, i do everything multiple times and think, ok when would i croutch in rl if i was doing that. Nobody i dont think has ever noticed it or at least mentioned it. I just dont see rl ollies or anything else being done so quickly, low pops can be done with a croutch first, you just need to slowly flick them. Im not going to ollie 3 feet onto a curb in rl. And im not going to instantly ollie from a standing stance either. Thats the main reason i dont do any nollie variations either, i just dont like how the front foot animation looks when you go from regular stance to a nollie trick. Anyway im ramblin but thanks dude you were on my short list of fav og skaters in a thread so well thanks, behind pawn of course haha

thesignguy
09-10-2009, 04:35 AM
Hesh, i used the orande barrier. It is the easiest way i found. And there is almost always one close to a sign. That ledge has a way to push it up onto it. Then i just move it same way left to right. You can even put push it up a small kicker then reset the kicker and the sign falls down and lands where you want it. Ie place kicker ontop of something. Push sign up tranny of kicker, omit kicker, presto

Demzilla
09-10-2009, 06:33 AM
SG...

bigspin nose manny...wow..
that was incredibly smooth....
triangle????
i see you usin miss orange...
ive also been using miss o alot lately...
finiky (female dog)...
270 lip hippy out...

HURRY STALL HIPPY OUT...OOOOOOOOOOOO SNIKIES....

dude you jus murdered that edge...
like 8 tricks of hurt...
pivot genius.....

tubs..
tre shuv feebs...nice...

im going to that gold curve immediately after work...
you just made my day....

270 noseblunt murder...
that skinny curved black thing?....i want it...

hurry in boneyard...hotdamn sir.....
lip on the bug curve...wowszers....perfect...

triple trash bin was awesome...

pawn...
double tap?... immediately wow...
revert bigspin manny shuv in the mini ledge...so fast...

wtffffffffffffffffffffffff
feebs STOP?...hippy..
wtf just happened...

picnic table mini ramp run was crazy as ever.....
revert blunt tap...good lord...

nosebonk 5-0....fffffffff awesome....

man i love how you have all these ramps so close to each other....
ive been skating this double set with no runway lately...
curve in to ramp.. immediate ollie down the double...
so sick...
loving these set ups...

dude you just ran around the entire mini ramp room without hitting the mini ramp...
good god....

i must say...
bangers all over the place...
i wanna comment about pace but you guys know i love this stuff anyway...
SG eye is of eagle vision.....
tubs stuff always top notch...curved lip...haunting...
pawn once again shows how to use patience and precision to hurt real feelings...
bunch of new spots..
bunch of trick ideas...

beautiful work...

message to pawn..
your scratching the surface of epic....
bonk to grind blew my mind....

andersatan
09-10-2009, 06:57 AM
Wow... all i can say is wow...
SG's part, probably his best yet, so many great little hippy jumps and quirky manual tricks.
Tub's part probably his best yet as well, some new spots, and killings of old spots. Blunt on the inside of that ledge by waterfront, and the ender were so great.
Pawn... nothing i can say here, this part was too crazy and i found myself comstantly rewinding because I didn't know what the fuck was going on. double nosebonks, grind nosebonk popless, lines, where every trick is a banger. Wow.

robley
09-10-2009, 07:01 AM
tubs forever

thebullet
09-10-2009, 07:57 AM
so good, might be my favorite oats yet...well vol. 4 might still be my favorite, but this will be my official second favorite...

SG, mighta been my favorite part of you so far, your approach to the game is 100% original and nobody else could pull it off like you, for that I salute you (and I think you're a cool dude on top of that). Your stuff on the old town bank was my favorite.

Tubs, holy shit, short but mindblowingly sweet, every trick EVERY TRICK was ender worthy in my opinion. You've always been one of my favorites, and this part definitely cemented that in. Second favorite part from you yet (your part solo with M. Ward song will always be my #1)

Pawn, you talked big game on this part for a while, so i had some pretty high hopes, and yes, it was pretty bangin. You come across like an over confident motherfucker, and I'm pretty sure you don't like my vids so you probably could give two shits about what i have to say, but dammit man, stop doing lazy shuv's out of 70% of your tricks, at least do like a FRONT shuv out once in a while. Sorry, I musta woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or something, cause normally i keep those thoughts to myself. Your part was crazy, you definitely stepped up your game.

Tubilakken
09-10-2009, 07:59 AM
holy fluckness,,, I haven't seen the vid yet.. just here to thank you all for the more then wonderful feedback ... I have been playing the game less and less.. I wasn't 100 % happy with it my part... found it a bit doll.. so reading all this makes me very happy ... thanks all

thebullet
09-10-2009, 08:18 AM
dude, your part was so bangin! never stop playing/making videos...PLEASE!!!

skelli_bonez
09-10-2009, 08:27 AM
OoooOoo oats volume 6 :D

signguy i liked your stuff, you always have bonkers setups and do some really cool tech stuff, its a little slow paced buttttttttttttttt since the tricks your doing and really creative and nuts, you almost have to go a lil slower...

the quarter pipe/bank thing u pissed all over it.....

tubbster: "fresh" style of the oats team. the most flowing and difficult lines ever bahhh im jealous... you and southie do such good lines and i like watching them very much. my fav trick in ur part was bs 180 fakie 5-0 hef cab flip out with a nice swiingin arm animooootion looked amazing.

pawnee indian: agreement with eflixxx, i wish you would change your clothes on your virtual SK8ER sometimes just to keep it fresh (i can smell your clothes from here...) but i like your approach to this game and i always have ever since u discovered a lot of things about it since skate1.

you and signguy have sortaaaaaaaa similar styles but not really, they compliment each other i think tho and its nice :D

really creative part, but in agreement with bullet, too many lazy shuvs out of a lot of your tricks... it does get repetitive and someone as creative as you are... i know you can switch it up... also many nose bonk nollie heels.. u could throw a nollie flip in there?

ALL in ALL it was a solid oats vid and im glad you guys put out as much content as you do

bigcatlilcatfatcatblackcat

pawnluvguitarist
09-10-2009, 12:55 PM
SG

Really loved this part, lots of little quirky stuff and neat ideas, and its refreshing to see such tech stuff sans popless...
You really have a style of your own, no one skates like you, not even close...

I bet most people don't notice, but I really liked your ollies, how you do a full crouch then a small pop, very true to life...A little heads up though, tapping up on the left stick right before you pop can give you a similar effect much easier, although the feet aren't in the ollie position...

Tubi

Tubi, what can I say...

I've always thought of you as the guy that keeps the team together, balances everything out...
With Mustafiz, SG and myself going to really far extremes, be it tech, super simple, moveables, whatever, some people don't really dig it. But your stuff I find appeals to everybody, I don't see how someone could not like your stuff. The perfect balance of tech, style and flow :)

pawnluvguitarist
09-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Pawn, you talked big game on this part for a while, so i had some pretty high hopes, and yes, it was pretty bangin. You come across like an over confident motherfucker,

Sorry you feel that way, thats the thing about the internet, it's hard to read people, especially when you don't know them that well...

I think you misinterpreted what was just me being really excited about my part. And waiting ten days to post it just got me all giddy that I probably talked it up too much without realizing it haha.

I don't know about over confident, like im really happy with my part, and I think its my best, most tech/difficult to date... I dunno, for all I know you were joking about the overconfident motherfucker thing anyway haha, there's the internet for ya...

thebullet
09-10-2009, 01:54 PM
yeah, it was pretty sarcastic, and I woke up in a shitty ass mood and took it out on you for no good reason. I apologize :( Part was insane and not one clip in it would i ever be able to do, so yeah, maybe it was just jealousy. I guess i always feel like shit about my parts and had trouble relating to someone who is overly excited about his own, and yeah, internet, can't tell tone of voice in posts blah blah blah.

Again, wasn't trying to start no beef, my bad.

edited for bad spelling/grammer

Skatevid2
09-10-2009, 02:57 PM
yayyyyy

Signguy
Proud to have you on hex.
Awesome. a lot of manny experimentation this time huh?
Fantasy Factory stuff was real creative, late shuv switch manny looked hard.
that bank looks fun. rreal nice tricks there..reverts and blunts..that chair tail

those hippy jumps out are an art you have mastered. that one out of the grind by the matrix and tree was my favorite.
sick ender too...that little sign is so hard to setup
but i guess you Are the signguy...

Tubi
Real chill vibe
Waterfront popless flip was realy cool, looked hard
love those popless spins out of grinds..i do those too, but you film em ten times better
ooh switch flip 180 up that grass gap to platform in the stacks...Hard gap
cant remember a video where you havent killed that thick ledge at waterfront..

haha, that ender was cool...

Pawn
OOOOH pawn got ender, what a surprise :D
you know my thoughts. id have to agree.
your best part yet. cant kill it anymore ways than this...
Love the speed

thesignguy
09-10-2009, 03:16 PM
damn i thought bullet was totally kidding, now im officially off the Bullet train, wait what you say about me "I'm a cool dude" .... ALL ABOARD <to corny? I think so

SV, that was a sign guy slide with no slide on that chair, wheres Q?

pawnluvguitarist
09-10-2009, 03:36 PM
damn i thought bullet was totally kidding, now im officially off the Bullet train, wait what you say about me "I'm a cool dude" .... ALL ABOARD <to corny? I think so

SV, that was a sign guy slide with no slide on that chair, wheres Q?

haha that was lame B

thesignguy
09-10-2009, 03:39 PM
thanks for pointing it out you over confident motherflucker, now go change your clothes and shuv out of here ;)

pawnluvguitarist
09-10-2009, 03:44 PM
i c wat u did ther...haha

thebullet
09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Sg, I wasn't being sarcastic bout what I said bout you at all.

Monk
09-10-2009, 04:52 PM
those setups at slappys were retarded sick!

everyone destroyed on this vid! great watch

thesignguy
09-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Sg, I wasn't being sarcastic bout what I said bout you at all.

Oh i know dude, I was.... nevermind. Im to dumb to explain what I meant. Like I was sticking up for Pawn till i read you thought i was cool? then I was all screw pawn in a joking way? wait where is this going? Go back to bed and wake up again. Did someone give me a brown acid? <3 Bullet, i really hate the fake heart thing tho.

robley
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM
so many feelings in this thread.

get a room, fun boys.

Skatevid2
09-10-2009, 05:25 PM
hey it Was!

think i saw a ton of "pawnluv shuvs" in there too.

i dont do anymore of my "skatevids faggot grinds" like Q used to call them...good friend.
ill have to find him and tell him the vids up. hes been gone a long while.

pawnluvguitarist
09-10-2009, 06:36 PM
hey it Was!

think i saw a ton of "pawnluv shuvs" in there to.

Haha yeah, i remember thats what you guys were calling it, so i named it popless to clarify the difference between late...

mamba12
09-11-2009, 08:58 AM
what can i say that hasn't already been said?

best oats yet imo.
sad no mustafiz
signguy hella creative
tubi doing stuff i've never seen before and looking hella good doing it
pawn techest fake skater around haha.

great video

Tubilakken
09-11-2009, 11:09 AM
here we go.. my rather late review :
I'm gonna try to write all the wowsers down... I'll fail

SG: 180 late fs shov ss mnl .. DAMN
Those manuals you do around 0:40.. they don't look like the ones we all do... they look better, more realistic .. 0:45 was a big wow for me.. I even told my screen.
ollie into the a-hole LOVE IT .. 1:23 please oh god you have mastered that whole rock n roll thing to perfection.. okay I for see to many words to write here.. the bottom line: you make everything look more realistic .. you fake-skate in a way I have never seen before.. and I'm lovin the way man... I heart every single clips in your part.. by MILES ( or kilometers) my fav. part from you... I could watch for ever ...

Tub: nice Adidas shoes bro... thanks I have them both in real life too... right on my brother.. right on

Pawn:
double trouble nosebonk,, looks gooood
hippie 5-0 linie .. mad house
hippie flick to manual.. get other here with that.. please to crazy.. save some for skate 3
okay here I go again quitting on a full review.. there is to much to mention... plus I just don't feel like writing for the next 25 minutes .. I'll say this .. there is some sick Rube Goldberg shit going on here.. and I'm a fan.. the loooong lines are great to watch .. and must have been a pain in the signguy-ollie-into-hole ( see what I badly did there ?) that last line .. cheese louise that is so sick... i effin enjoyed this part man.. my fav from you

personal sidenote:
I'm not happy with my part.. I had a whole different concept in mind ... but it just turns out I haven't been playing the game enough.. and I'll not in the near future .. I have fallen in love with Modern Warfare, plus the sequel is coming soon... already pre-ordered the game and the controller :) equals I'm gonna be geeking that out a lot

thebullet
09-11-2009, 11:50 AM
here we go.. my rather late review :
but it just turns out I haven't been playing the game enough.. and I'll not in the near future .. I have fallen in love with Modern Warfare, plus the sequel is coming soon... already pre-ordered the game and the controller :) equals I'm gonna be geeking that out a lot

NOOOOO, boooo. Damn you call of duty, damn you

Skatevid2
09-11-2009, 04:56 PM
pawn, they will Always be pawnluv shuvs. =]
didnt you say something about naming it, in the cuz interview?

pawnluvguitarist
09-11-2009, 05:14 PM
pawn, they will Always be pawnluv shuvs. =]
didnt you say something about naming it, in the cuz interview?

yeah i think so