PDA

View Full Version : Jack Barclay & HorseHead Collab

HorseHead
09-14-2009, 08:46 AM
Jack and I made a little collaborative video. It's kinda cool, kinda fun. Fun to make. You should make one too.

Throughout the video it's easy to tell us apart. I'm in all black all the time (because I love Marilyn Manson) and Jack is not in all black all the time and is at one point video game shirtless. Which is better than Porky Piggin' it (shirt, no pants).

Hope you like it. You know what our styles are like, you know what to expect.

Huge thanks to Jack for doing this thing with me, I had a good time with it.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Sweaty_Shirtless_Fish/

Demzilla
09-14-2009, 09:13 AM
tricks to haunt me...

gaps that bring hopes of star wars proportions...

but i must say...

wall smith....

i owe you a punch in the face....

ive created about 122321 millions spots trying to get a nice wall grind combo thingy....

i will say that your wall smith was fucking dope..

but know that i will strive to get one myself...

ass...
why you gotta go and do that...

damn....

best part of the film....
3 new gaps at parkade xgames stadium entrance...

"if it wasnt for horse".....demzilla

thebullet
09-14-2009, 10:18 AM
good lord that was insane. jack's crazy setup was so wild, so many new crazy gaps.

Favorite trick, invert at elementary, holy cow. Can't get enough of either of you.

Skatehead
09-14-2009, 10:19 AM
so many new gaps!!
thanks guys this was a fun watch...
and jack that set up @ the school was nuts....

robley
09-14-2009, 10:21 AM
jesus christ. new gaps and jack made frankenstein.

eflixxx
09-14-2009, 11:09 AM
!!

jacks setups.. continental in size =) twisted as your brain

TONS of good stuff, i need a rewatch cuz my mind went blank, but i remember a 5050 on a orange rail at the end that was pretty much the coolest rail ive seen.

Roccityroller
09-14-2009, 11:35 AM
The video was too much beast mode for work computer... i'll have to watch it when i get home. what i did see looked like some murdering of the X-Games plaza.

Stevland
09-14-2009, 11:49 AM
first of all, i didn't expect this, which i love.

second, you degraded my possible ender to an "I just throw it somewhere in the middle, no one will notice" clip. bs heel up anchors step up. i bigheeled it and was happy like a schnitzel (as we say here in germany)

with that being said, here are some of my highlights:

horsehead:
bs flip at the lighthousepark!
bs heel anchors stepup
blunt kf (both of them, especially the one at the matrix)
fs fitty!

jack: nosegrind darkness
darkness bench
secret bowl action
the humongous set up (beyond belief)

very good use of the song with the slow parts.

<3

HorseHead
09-14-2009, 12:04 PM
second, you degraded my possible ender to an "I just throw it somewhere in the middle, no one will notice" clip. bs heel up anchors step up. i bigheeled it and was happy like a schnitzel (as we say here in germany)

Hahaha. I was in that same boat. That's exactly what Anchors did to me when I saw his footplant, mid-part. I had filmed the BS heel the day before and was very proud of myself. Then saw 195war and thought to myself "well, I guess I'll find another ender".

Thanks for the comments, they're appreciated.

Stevland
09-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Hahaha. I was in that same boat. That's exactly what Anchors did to me when I saw his footplant, mid-part. I had filmed the BS heel the day before and was very proud of myself. Then saw 195war and thought to myself "well, I guess I'll find another ender".

Thanks for the comments, they're appreciated.

screw anchors then. i know where he lives!

;)

thebullet
09-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Damn, watched this a few more times, some more tricks that made me all extra happy:

-first off, the opening gap that jack did was insane
-ollie over to backsmith on old rusty
-5050 up the anchors stepup
-huge backside heel eflixxx gap and then the big backside flip at the waterfront
-backside 5050 to backtail the ged doubleset hubba
-that fakie tailtap thing jack did at the parkade bowl
-front nose fakie that awning, horsehead you are a savage
-jack, that setup was crazy...but of everything you did on the the 360flip in was the best, specially because it's damn near impossible not to lock into grinds on those tables
-horseheads ender was so deadly

heshfield
09-14-2009, 01:13 PM
bonkers.
Some of those gaps were truly nutty; Horsehead-bs flip off the waterfront wall and bs heel up and over, Jack-bs heel gap over yellow ledges. I also liked Horsehead's stuff on the elementry school wall, nose 270, fs invert, blunt kf fakie. And Jack with the gap to bs smith the rusty rail and the table setup. Gap off the roof to bs 50-50 takes the cake though; sound on that was awesome.

Jack
09-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Horsehead . . . great edit man. The part I love about collabos most is seeing how everything matches up in the end. God damn. I got to watch again real quick, so I can leave a play by play.

Sweaty Shirtless Fish . . . . that's hilarious, man. Truly a 1% allusion.

Jack
09-14-2009, 03:10 PM
1:43, gap over to grind, that's a mind bender my man, how the hell did you come up with that?

ungrindable on the red awning, where the hell is that? I want that.

handplants in places they have no right being, both of those handplants are illegal, I'm calling the cops, writing you a citation, you have broken the law.

blunt kf, Horse, this is why I wanted to collab, you're not watching other people for inspiration, you're just doing it, that's fucking crazy.

Jack
09-14-2009, 03:27 PM
alright, now I'm reading people's comments. (watching a video these days is pretty much a 3 step process 1- watch 2- watch again and comment 3-read and respond.

Demz - wall smith, thanks, I've been trying on the one rail near your titty for months, plus, 195war absolutely inspired "frankenstein/the machine"

Roc "beastmode" hah, that's a new catch phrase for sure.

eflixx - I hope I did right by "the darkness" that bad daddy has got so much potential. I still have unfinished business there.

Bullet - good eye, the tre was the hardest trick, I mostly wrecked it onto my face.

Stevland - secret bowl . . .the secret is out!

Horse - Thanks for the window gap . . . that's all yours.

Hesh - yellow ledges gap . . . . just don't go and look at it, I feel dirty.

Now I got to go and check out all of Horse's gaps, jesus.

HorseHead
09-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Yeah, thanks all of you for the comments, you're awesome.

Some of my highlights:

Tailtap in the parkade bowl
Wallride feeble at Oliver.
BS heel over the yellow ledges, I never skate there for some reason.
BS heel into darkness along with the 180 fakie 5-0.
All of "The Machine" footage was crazy as hell, personal favs are the 360 flip and the blunt of course.

Also, the title was inspired by Jack's labeling of his tricks, which I found entertaining. He labeled one as what I assume meant switch shirtless fisheye shot. But my brain saw it as "Sweaty Shirtless Fish" and I pictured a man in jeans and no shirt with a fish's head dripping wet and for some reason also screaming at me.

Thanks again Jack for the collab.

robley
09-14-2009, 06:57 PM
there was a huge sign in a window of a jewelry store in philadelphia that i read as "25% off anal electrocution" but actually said "25% off final reduction".

HorseHead
09-14-2009, 11:01 PM
there was a huge sign in a window of a jewelry store in philadelphia that i read as "25% off anal electrocution" but actually said "25% off final reduction".

That's quite a deal. Anal electrocution ain't cheap. But, it's not as much as an Aunt erection.

Stevland
09-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Yeah, thanks all of you for the comments, you're awesome.

Some of my highlights:

Tailtap in the parkade bowl
Wallride feeble at Oliver.
BS heel over the yellow ledges, I never skate there for some reason.
BS heel into darkness along with the 180 fakie 5-0.
All of "The Machine" footage was crazy as hell, personal favs are the 360 flip and the blunt of course.

Also, the title was inspired by Jack's labeling of his tricks, which I found entertaining. He labeled one as what I assume meant switch shirtless fisheye shot. But my brain saw it as "Sweaty Shirtless Fish" and I pictured a man in jeans and no shirt with a fish's head dripping wet and for some reason also screaming at me.

Thanks again Jack for the collab.

jack is famous for his clip labeling. i think my favorite is

"don't know what the fuck that is.flv"

good times

Embers BLS
09-15-2009, 04:17 AM
somehow i missed the boat on this one completely.
i could just copy and paste everyone else's posts, cause this video was intense.

definitely makes me wanna take a step out of bowl/pool every now and again. :cool:

HorseHead
09-15-2009, 07:20 AM
jack is famous for his clip labeling. i think my favorite is

"don't know what the fuck that is.flv"

good times

hahaha

I got a "some houdini shit right here.flv"

Which was one of my favorites.

And Embers, thanks for watching, glad you liked it.

Jack
09-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Horse & Stevland - Clips Labels, you don't even know the half of it. When I'm doing my own clips, almost everything has it's own name, I name almost every gap, every setup, every trick, just let my brain go.

25% of anal electrocution, that's some kinky savings.

Anchors
09-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Such a great vid.

You both murdered.

andersatan
09-16-2009, 07:26 AM
I've watched this once or twice a day every day since it's come out, I just realized I never commented, it's so goood.

Crazy fuking gaps, jacks monsterous set up, and huge hand plants.
Crook up the corner in the darkness was wild.

madsser
09-17-2009, 07:48 AM
holy moly..
that was fucking amazing..

woooow..

i love you guys..
no homo for horse..
full for jack..
kissy kissy

JerrelMD
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
New gaps were sick.

Though the filming gave me a head-ache, look, I'm Al' Gr33n Nao:D

schnavolda
09-22-2009, 10:08 AM
so sick!

that video just made me delete 1/2 of my recent clips.