PDA

View Full Version : What else are you playing?

Corrine
06-02-2008, 06:14 AM
After getting bored with GTAIV I've been enjoying the delights of Rock Band (finally). A great game with a fantastic selection of songs.
One tip though, don't try playing the drums after 8 pints of lager it's just embarrassing.

Stevland
06-02-2008, 07:13 AM
since skate came out, it's pretty much the only game i've been playing. is spent about 40 hours with gta, but got bored with it.
other than that, i play mostly shmups and rhythm games. i'd say that my taste in games is rather strange. the more exotic, the more i like it. crazy japanes import games ftw.

i refuse to buy rockband, cause it's unbelievable expensive in europe. they either make it cheap, or i'll wait for guitar hero world tour. they've got the better drums anyway.

but i still enjoy playing it at my freinds house. and yeah, playing this loaded get's kinda embarrassing. but as long as everyone is drunk, who cares.

BeLLy
06-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Bought Rock Band but haven't had too much time to play but the little i did, i really enjoyed. Been dippin' in an' out of GTA an' lovin' that. Story's v.good an' a good laugh on line. Just got Grid too, shit hot an' no mistakin', esp. with friends. Also got round to doin' the second Half Life on the Orange Box an' really enjoyed it, as i did the first bit. Bad Company next....

Mac
06-02-2008, 11:05 AM
GTA, Skate and MGS2 at the moment. I'm finishing it off tonight and I'm probably gonna start off with MGS3 within a few days.

BigRedTakeover
06-02-2008, 03:52 PM
GTA4,Gears gettin ready for 2,Skate&Rockband w/the family,No drums though Im terrible even when Im not drunk

MikeWhiskeySierra
06-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Just got GTA IV yesterday, so I'm on there. And only a few more levels on CoD4 until i reach 55.... read the signature

ell595
06-03-2008, 09:03 AM
mainly playing gta iv and rockband
both great games
but i'm still addicted to skate.
lol

Y Fallen Y
06-03-2008, 09:16 AM
mostly play skate but ill play Cod4 and halo3 with friends

Corrine
06-06-2008, 03:31 PM
In other news, It would seem that I can't play the drums on Rock Band due to my stupid ankles. Skateboards giveth and skateboards taketh away.

Get Stoked
06-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Speaking of skateboards, I just bought a new complete today. Habitat deck, those new Koston trucks from Independent (surprisingly good for Independents,) and some random 50mm sitori wheels. The Habitat is bamboo, rides pretty good, my kickflips are ridiculously high on it.

As for games, Skate hasn't left my Xbox in about two weeks. Before that it was GTAIV, got bored though.

lookingforgold
06-06-2008, 06:23 PM
I picked up Halo 3 the last couple days. Other than that it's been skate about once a week for the last 6 months. I think I'm gonna lend it to a friend in return for Bioshock though. I really wanna play that game and havne't got a chance yet.

BeLLy
06-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Anyone played the Battlefield demo? I reckon it's shite.

EmmitBrown
06-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Echochrome.....

andh
06-08-2008, 06:21 AM
When not playing skate i play mostly Cod4, and also some gta IV every once in a while.

Mac
06-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Anyone played the Battlefield demo? I reckon it's shite.

I'm actually about to now - it should be fucking rad.

BSer34
06-08-2008, 11:47 AM
I somehow managed to get into the Battlefield Multiplayer Beta and it was pretty good. I play Halo 3 with the girlfriend (I know, awesome girl, right?) and a lot of demo's. A little strapped for cash atm.

I want to play Ninja Gaiden II and Too Human when it comes out. Also the new Madden looks surprisingly good, but it'll be a little wait for that one.

BeLLy
06-08-2008, 03:17 PM
(I know, awesome girl, right?) .
You sed it...Makes a change from lockin' 'em up, Spun style. Btw, you seen the vid on Marketplace about Too Human, fukkin music is ace!!!

BSer34
06-08-2008, 09:51 PM
You sed it...Makes a change from lockin' 'em up, Spun style. Btw, you seen the vid on Marketplace about Too Human, fukkin music is ace!!!

Yeah, everything about that game looks awesome.

Stevland
06-11-2008, 05:39 AM
Echochrome.....

damn. i imported that for the psp a while ago. it's pretty awesome. but, like so often, i forgot about it. damn you skate, lol.

SonicKaos
06-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Right now I'm playing the BattleField Bad Company demo a bunch. They changed it since the Beta, and it's for the better :) Only thing that sucks is that the assault rifles are still underpowered...

Other then that, I play a bunch of Rock Band still. I never get tired of Rythem games, and the drums are a lot of fun. Some day I'll have to really try a few songs in practice mode to so I can start playing all expert instead of half the songs on hard and half on expert =\

I still play GTA4 at times as well, but my xbox died a week after I got it so I didn't get to play it a ton then, so I'm playing it now.

And of course, Skate. I find myself playing it in spurts now though, because if I don't play it for a little while then it feels somewhat new again.

Mac
06-12-2008, 09:14 PM
I got my copy of MGS4 yesterday. Oh dear lord.

You were a MGS fan as well, right Corrine?

Corrine
06-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Sort of, I loved MGS on the psone but the whole Raiden thing on the next game really put me off, plus I don't have a PS3.

I'm currently trying to unlock costumes in Rumble Roses XX but it's so long winded. Bah!

tuba011
07-10-2008, 09:00 PM
mostly skate, gtaIV, and NCAA08 (cant wait for 09)
preety soon i'm gonna get COD4 (tired of having to go to my friends house and log into my psn)

Anjo606
07-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Im Playing Unreal Tournament 3!!

Derek Goodspeed
07-11-2008, 06:02 PM
skate...hah