PDA

View Full Version : Threat Level: Gold - A Threat/Gold Standard Collab

Roccityroller
09-27-2009, 08:59 AM
So, yea, this finally got done, after 2 days editing and 3 days rendering, it's finally up. I'm not happy about having two parts, but vegas refused to work properly, as usual.

Big ups to everyone for showing up.

Part 1 : http://www.wegame.com/watch/Threat_Level_Gold_Part_1_of_2/
Intro
Mr. Ecw
Gym AllStar
Mamba12
DRFA1979
Embers BLS
Pwnography

Part 2: http://www.wegame.com/watch/Threat_Level_Gold_Part_2_of_2/
GRyin
Roccityroller
Weedinabottle
Redhook Ale

For the youtube Heads and Blackberry/iPhone Users:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85AiBvQeM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmbL9RP0IYM

Desean
09-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Alright, ill just pick winners by personal opinion even though my opinion is most likely wrong.

for ECW and Gym, even though ECW's part seemed a little shorter i was feeling it a little bit more then Gym's don't get me wrong Gym had some great stuff but ECW's seemed to flow a little bit better for me.

Mamba and DRFA, ill be honest. I don't know whos part i liked more so im just gunna have to tie it. DRFA you had some nice parkade gaps like the inward heel one and Mamba ur noseblunt up the hubba was pretty cool.

Embers and Pwnography, Pwnography the bench manual stall thing as well as the big red platform revert and then 3flip were awesome. But for me it goes to Embers because seeing him out of his element was freaking awesome. you guys both killed it but i thought Embers part was a little more aggressive.

Roc and Gryin, Fucking judo footplant 0_0 so clean. I'm giving it to roc just because when i saw that i stopped for a second and it made me forget all of Gryin's tricks and what video i was watching. lol

Redhook, Weed, hello i am desean, or sean for short because it is my real name. First nature shot's lighting was amazing, idk what effect you used roc but it was awesome. Weed use of movables was nice, especially the car pallet also i know u love the ledge in your first trick to much, go to ledge rehab. Redhook, dude freaking dog piss footplant, damn. It's a tie by me u guys both had great parts.

Roccityroller
09-27-2009, 09:41 AM
thanks man

and that effect on the first nature shot was just a simple black and white but only 50% power.

Desean
09-27-2009, 09:49 AM
pulled off very nicely lol im gunna have to try it out.

madsser
09-27-2009, 10:37 AM
wooow guys..
that was amazing..
awesome edit roc..
loved ecw's 'board tap'..
faveorite trick of the video..

Roccityroller
09-27-2009, 02:14 PM
added some Youtube Links

knexzor
09-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Long time since I saw gold standard put anything out. Forgot how gold it really is.
Plain awesomeness guys, really.
Fav's were ECW, Roc and Redhook

heshfield
09-27-2009, 03:16 PM
That was rad; I think everybody wins but the fakie nosegrab judo plant was my fav.

Roccityroller
09-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks hesh, the funny thing is I didn't even plan on usin it. I actually uploaded it to show I think it was jack and someone else how flaming he looks when he does it. But then I realized that this video needed more footplants, but then again, what doesn't?

Skatehead
09-28-2009, 09:25 AM
oh man...
highlights....
part 1
-ecw flip bs lip bonk
-gym double flip tail
-mambas opening run
-drfa blunt inside the table
-embers kickflip matrix gap
-pwn no comply ollie north...under and up :D

part 2...
automatic win with the 1st song haha
-ryan fs 3shov back nose...nice, u had alot of good stuff in ur part.
-roc ur opening line was beast! fakie judo was grand as well
-weed plant on the car
-hook piss plant, fridge bs tail :D

nice video guys...sucks it took so long...
but we can blame that on roc....:)

StompDatGoomba
09-28-2009, 09:36 AM
this was sick. I love the first part. the song really gave the video a dramatic start.

Roccityroller
09-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Its true, I did procrastinate on the edit for like 2 weeks lol. But that makes it more fun, its like a new video for everyone cuz noon remembers what they filmed haha

Skatevid2
09-28-2009, 04:19 PM
ECW unskatebles were sick
Gym, loved the whole part, ender looked reaal nice. hard?

mamba..powerslide line was great. wins the creativity award of the video.
DRFA..2 shuv inner table grind..

embers, opening gap kicks ass
pwn..no comply late flip 180..nice.

Gryin, fs 3 shuv nosegrind was perfect. looked great
roc..opening line, wow. footplant..sweet ender.

weed..inward heel gap was nice
redhook, loved the filming style and simplicity. late backfoot line..damn. ooh, kick back tail popless to manny..

very nice video, edited and syned perfectly

Roccityroller
09-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Thanks, SV, I tried to spend a little more time on this one to make sure things were done proper, i thought the edit came out quite nicely.

especially happy with the way the Weed/Hook's part turned out. Just felt really epic, especially with hooks ender line.