PDA

View Full Version : DP - tnofilms - maskarade

Stevland
09-28-2009, 01:48 AM
aaaah, what a day. listening to the beatles mono remastered, the fucking piece of shit that annoys the hell outta me has the week off and tno brings a new solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjKNsQH1iJE

eflixxx
09-28-2009, 02:26 AM
so... is this a good or bad day then? i cant tell.

Stevland
09-28-2009, 02:39 AM
perfect day

Antwan
09-28-2009, 02:43 AM
oh.. haven't heard that song in a while..
Nice skating with a nice style.
Keep em comin!

robley
09-28-2009, 04:32 AM
tno rules.

andersatan
09-28-2009, 07:20 AM
OMG So good, so very good. Amazing trick selction and a few crazy spots.

thebullet
09-29-2009, 07:20 AM
tno does rule. bluntslide to noseslide??? you made that work, no i wanna go try them. and that blunt to crook setup was awesome. sick vid as always

Jack
09-29-2009, 08:13 AM
blunt to crooks . . . .. Noooooooo . . .. . . . don't cross the beams!

Seriously, that was awesome. TNO . . . . can we do a doubles line? I miss your doubles lines.

SupaFly
09-29-2009, 08:26 AM
I always enjoy TNO's video's he was the first skater i ever watched on youtube when i discovered this community :D

another awesome video by TNO

thebullet
09-29-2009, 08:29 AM
I always enjoy TNO's video's he was the first skater i ever watched on youtube when i discovered this community :D

yeah same for me, for about a year i thought that tno, stevland and coreywebster were the only guys who made these videos

SupaFly
09-29-2009, 08:56 AM
yeah same for me, for about a year i thought that tno, stevland and coreywebster were the only guys who made these videos
Skate 2 was already out,but the first vid i watched was "strictly res" an og video he did,i think stevland was in it but im not sure,he already had another video out of skate 2 at the time witch i watched next wich was this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiVq0T6_gPM

to this day its still one of my faves.

Stevland
09-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Skate 2 was already out,but the first vid i watched was "strictly res" an og video he did,i think stevland was in it but im not sure,he already had another video out of skate 2 at the time witch i watched next wich was this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiVq0T6_gPM

to this day its still one of my faves.

i started the strictly series with old town way back in october 2007 and tno said he's doing it too. so there's strictly old town, suburbs, res and downtown from both of us.

res was the first video under the name of doppelgänger. it was team doppelgänger productions back then, but we decided to cut the "team" and made productions german, produktion. DP was born.

that was DP 101 with Stevland and if you don't know, now you know ;)

SupaFly
09-29-2009, 12:15 PM
i started the strictly series with old town way back in october 2007 and tno said he's doing it too. so there's strictly old town, suburbs, res and downtown from both of us.

res was the first video under the name of doppelgänger. it was team doppelgänger productions back then, but we decided to cut the "team" and made productions german, produktion. DP was born.

that was DP 101 with Stevland and if you don't know, now you know ;)

Cool man,yeah back then those video's were my inspiration to get into this little hobby of ours,you may remember that way back then,i sent you some PM's on your youtube channel regarding the hauppauge PVR and vegas settings...and soon after SupaFly was born haha. :)

anyways,sorta highjacking this thread lol the video was awesome TNO.

thebullet
09-29-2009, 12:24 PM
YES, i saw a bunch of tno's strictly videos i forget how i found his page but i spent one night watching all of his videos and each one left me totally shocked in amazment. At the time I only played skate1 a little bit (couldnt' do 360 flips to save my life). Then yeah, i remember seeing that "some of this" vid and that was the first time i saw a video made with the filmer pack. Then i found cuz's blog and saw "same as it ever was" and robley's eat my short video and that's when i said i had to start getting in on this.

anyways, bascially what we're saying is TNO is a huge inspiration to so many of us, so it's not hijacking a thread. right guys?

heshfield
09-29-2009, 01:48 PM
anyways, bascially what we're saying is TNO is a huge inspiration to so many of us, so it's not hijacking a thread. right guys?

you can count me in with that group. the solo was great too; blunt crooks was crazy. seeing a new tno vid up is like a special occasion.

knexzor
09-29-2009, 02:00 PM
sweet evening watch, thank you for being awesome