PDA

View Full Version : SupaFly's First OG solo

SupaFly
10-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I got bored this afternoon and made my first ever OG solo,damn i wish i would have been a part of it while it was happening rather than now so long after OG's release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImnO4B4Iqk

eflixxx
10-05-2009, 12:35 AM
StevlandJudkins from YouTube:
yay. something's in the air, everyone's going back these days.

i think this is a result of the massive oversaturation of s2 vids popping out. s3 cant be released fast enough.

ive been watching a ot of s1 vids lately, going over all my faves. i recommend checking out the following dudes on youtube (among many others):
stevlandjudkins (stevland)
rotze45 (tnofilms)
tentis32 (reap n sow)
giantkanen (giantkanen)
K4miKaZze1989 (the og kami)
VVViNTON (winton)
DaaG00n (dagoon)

Stevland
10-05-2009, 08:10 AM
OG is king

when i first saw this yesterday i thought, why the fuck didn't i know this dude back then, he rips. but yeah, brand new shit. i like it.

bene317
10-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Nice job soup, liked the lateflips! :)

Am I allowed to disagree with the OG worship?--people ignored my shit even more in OG--I've been able in to skate more the way I wanted to in 2. I agree with flixx about the over-saturation issue ,though, people got more psyched for OG vids, they took longer to make. I can't stand CC anymore b/c its basically a video dump, there are so many vids that the good stuff gets lost in the mess. I think people (myself included) miss the OG community more than the game itself...

CrzBoarder
10-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Wish Supa had been around in the OG days.....

loved it, brings back memories...saw a couple of my fav spots hit!!
Nice work man, as expected.

SupaFly
10-05-2009, 09:58 AM
"I think people (myself included) miss the OG community more than the game itself..."-bene

I think i would have to agree with you on this,personally,i like 2 way better,while i was filming this,every spot i hit,i rolled up to it picturing in my head how dope i could make something look at the spot,but in the end,i had a choice of like 5 cams and was mainly bored with the result.I love the true switch look but other than that and the old spots,i dont really miss it at all.