PDA

View Full Version : empty on the name-front

robley
10-07-2009, 09:45 AM
as it happens, horsehead and i had enough footage at the same time.

interesting note: the name of his song, and the name of the group who plays it, are the worst things ever.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/horseley/

i'm a dickhead and forgot to put in 2 of horsie's lines that were really good. so just imagine them. one has this really awesome 5-0 180, and the other has a sick switch 3flip. it was late and i was tired.

eflixxx
10-07-2009, 09:57 AM
horse 040 oldtown line
robleys cameraman in the opening snakeline

total eyecandy out of the blue

knexzor
10-07-2009, 10:13 AM
that came outta nowhere. I really want to 'do an itemized list' but I'll rewatch this and then post it.

one thing that struck me though, is that nollie heel tailside kickflip out. it looked so realistic!
quoting my thoughts: 'hell, even linny would approve of that' (maybe not, but still)

thesignguy
10-07-2009, 10:15 AM
grooovy
robleys music selection is tops
i like everything about youguysis vids

Stevland
10-07-2009, 10:32 AM
oh yeah

horse is now officially my favorite skater, where can i buy merchandise? looking for mugs, mousepads and thongs.

ender is bananas.

rob, enjoyable as always, really liked the fs flip over the pillar kinda thing and the last 2 clips!

also, huge fan of ed and bob

also, very first horse gap was the midender in my very first og skate video. <3

Roccityroller
10-07-2009, 12:23 PM
awesome all the way through, but i like rob's song a little better. :) lol

Skatehead
10-07-2009, 12:48 PM
so sick...alotof jems...2 many 2 name

thebullet
10-07-2009, 01:05 PM
i can't believe you guys.

Horse:
-Opening line was so sick, such a good use of that spot, i'm gonna go there and play it like that
-Next line, the last trick, gap to back 5050 into the skinny bank, favorite thing in your part
-loved the top angle on that backheel to the street
-switch backnoseblunt body varial in
-ender, crazy, only you could get away with that, so gnarly

Robley: damn man, you keep getting better. It's unbelievable how quickly you can put out an almost 4 minute part and have it all be amazing. Titles were awesome too.

-kickflip backsmith, you bastard, you just shit on the only too tricks i've ever done there
-huge wallie at the bank to wall, such a good angle
-nosegrind transfer, i've tried and failed on a number of occasions to get anything on that, well done sir
-loved that line at plaza du mongo
-also the line in old town ending in the noseblunt
-backtail pullover??? you asshole
-nosegrind nollie to the street, favorite trick in the part, loved both angles
-holy crap, cuz's noseslide 270 at the ditch was amazing
-nosegrind on at the bank to wall on the parkade...how?
-ender...nuts

SupaFly
10-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Im not much of a play by play guy so i will just say....my eyes hurt...its hard not to blink for over 5 minutes ;)

wouldnt want to miss a second of that...whoa,good shit guys.

knexzor
10-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Went back and watched again. Even better this time!

Horse:
0:40 Old town downhill line with SICK ending
0:43 that hasn't been a gap until now
0:60 huge step-up to crooks
1:24 where did you find the speed for that gap?
ender... well... jesus...

Robley:
snakerun filming is fucking hard, I've tried
2:37 huge wallie clean as a whistle
3:00 fs flip over than pole
3:05 overcrooks is hard
3:10 as I mentioned... style for miles
4:28 back tail POP-OVER?! jesus
4:40 nosegrind to street... style for miles
5:27 nollie flip to near death; great landing and nice ramp too

heshfield
10-07-2009, 03:43 PM
damn. horsehead always makes me feel like ive entered another dimension when i watch his vids and rob always burns an impression on my brain. Together it makes for something reminiscent of a good acid trip; excellent stuff. I love the goat too; it sounds like he's looking for his friend "Bob."
HH--nollie to the bank, nollie bs heel, bs noseblunt shuv. you skate some of the most massive stuff and pull it off well. Last gap is nutso.
Rob--Kill BMX gap ruled. nollie heel tailslide fs flip (omg, so good). mongo plaza line; sick halfcab crooks. sw flip back tail 180 out, nosegrind to gap out and the kf back tail gap; love those.
Raddy rips! not even the grass can slow him down.
fs bigspin over the 'sunday session' gap was beautiful and great ramping with the car horn on that nollie flip. But the blunt kf was extra special; your new indian-name is "bank to wall".
Vid was too sick for this many words but i had to do it.

robley
10-07-2009, 03:48 PM
damn. horsehead always makes me feel like ive entered another dimension when i watch his vids and rob always burns an impression on my brain. Together it makes for something reminiscent of a good acid trip; excellent stuff. I love the goat too; it sounds like he's looking for his friend "Bob."
HH--nollie to the bank, nollie bs heel, bs noseblunt shuv. you skate some of the most massive stuff and pull it off well. Last gap is nutso.
Rob--Kill BMX gap ruled. nollie heel tailslide fs flip (omg, so good). mongo plaza line; sick halfcab crooks. sw flip back tail 180 out, nosegrind to gap out and the kf back tail gap; love those.
Raddy rips! not even the grass can slow him down.
fs bigspin over the 'sunday session' gap was beautiful and great ramping with the car horn on that nollie flip. But the blunt kf was extra special; your new indian-name is "bank to wall".
Vid was too sick for this many words but i had to do it.

you're high.

thanks everyone forrrrreal.

Ninety4
10-07-2009, 04:09 PM
This horse guy rips.That gap made me blow a load
Robley nothing much too say but dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Anchors
10-07-2009, 04:35 PM
You guys are jerks, I hate typing.

Horse
second line
bs heel
switch bs noseblunt body varial
big-ass treflip line
kickflip crooks fakie down the bank
fucking ender, great find

Robsley
that intro cam was just insane
thread the needle gap to smith
bs heel line
all the bank to wall stuff
nollie heel tail fs flip out, great angle
fakie 5-0 line
5-0 kickflip into the bank
bs tail bs flip out
switch tail line
k, that's enough. the rest killed

Editing was fan-fucking-tastic, intro, titles, subliminal visuals.

HorseHead
10-07-2009, 04:45 PM
interesting note: the name of his song, and the name of the group who plays it, are the worst things ever.

Seriously, it's a bummer when a good band has a bad name. I'm pretty sure I have completely different music tastes than most of you.

Five tons worth of thanks go to Robley for editing this for me, it turned out awesome as I'd expected. Thanks for letting me go first and warm up the crowd. After watching your part I feel like the local bar band who randomly gets to open for Sabbath or something. Seriously some of my favorite shit you've ever done. Nosegrind to street was PERFECT. Again, glad to be a part of it. I'll totally play for drink tickets only.

Huge thanks to all of you dudes for watching this and enjoying it (hopefully). I feel like I did mostly ridiculous over the top shit in this one. Ender especially. But that shit was hard to do, so I said fuck it. Maybe I'll tone it down next time, I'm dangerously close to being an arcade dude at this point.

Stevland, it doesn't surprise me that you did that in OG. You're a step ahead of the rest of us.

Knexzor, 1:24 trick is to ollie off the roof onto the wall/qp thing but angle it some, so that you come out of the bottom of the transition into the bank and then go for it.

skHate88
10-08-2009, 03:36 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh
i feel better now.

please stop skating the high ledge at the parkade i have tricks on there that i want to be able to use.

horse
line at .26
back heel at .50 i tried to skate that once but couldn't get half the speed i needed
last gap must be a nbd

robley
you hit the cab at 4.20 you suck

eflixxx
10-08-2009, 06:16 AM
robley
you hit the cab at 4.20 you suck

well put

Jack
10-08-2009, 09:38 AM
holy monkey balls

what just happened? did I die? :38 . . . speechless. transfer over a hubba and a stairset to 50 on a tiny windowseal . . . and then, you somehow carried it into the tranny of a narrow hubba. wow.

transfer from the parkade . . . into the . . dude. gnarboots.

robley - blun and sw blunt stalls, and the crooks at the boneyard, next to the brick wall, I've skated that and come away empty handed before, might have to go back, plus mad lines

and cuz just showed me a new gap . . . the cuzster making a cameo, sick.

so good.

GymAllstar
10-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Horsely - Great Name - No specifics on tricks/lines - Everything was great

Before Psycho I did not see too much of your stuff but MAN have I been missing out on a ton of great skating from you man - I know you said you are on the edge of arcady stuff but damn, those lines/spots are soooo hard to hit and I know you spent some time on them. Your skating comes quick and hits you right in the jaw - love it

Greenlake - more great skating with some tech mixed with aggressiveness - those stalls were awesome and to get speed up to that ldge is not an easy thing to do either - let alone blunt stall to flip out??? damn. Your filming/editing is always setting the bar and raising it too - I love the Long Shots cut to the fisheye shots close up right Before you are about to grinds/stall - adds so much to the overall quality - GREAT WATCH FELLAS