PDA

View Full Version : HARDatLURK's 5th solo

HARDatLURK
10-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Hey guys...heres my new and 5th solo...the editing isnt anythting special, but the skating is all really solid...let me know what you think...enjoy!!!!

wegame:

http://www.wegame.com/watch/solo_5_2/

and as always comments, praise, criticism always welcome...

robley
10-07-2009, 12:34 PM
i wish there was some kind of "student of the week" or "world's greatest grandpa" award i could give you for this. this and all your others.

thebullet
10-07-2009, 12:44 PM
mr. lurk, i love your stuff, always have, always will. my highlights

-double wheel powerslides both ways, just lovely
-run at dueling snakes with the feeble pull back in on the fence
-wallie backlip
-180 nosegrind pullover to the other side at the elementary was my favorite trick in your part
-bonk backsmith
-blunt 3flip was perfect, landing so high up on the transition
-sign 5-0 was amazing
-manual to hit the parking curb late shuv, second favorite trick in your part
-ender was one of the craziest things i've ever seen

you've always had your own unique style/tricks. loved it all

Flying_Seel
10-07-2009, 01:20 PM
this was so sweet. just like all your other videos you've put out. ender was just nuts. have no idea how you pulled that one off. we should defiantly sesh sometime online. whats your gamertag?

Antwan
10-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Wow.. really different I liked this..
A few tricks in there similar to some stuff I'm workin on..
Man I keep noticing people doing stuff I thought I made up lately
I Gotta push that bar up man..
Good stuff, keep going.

HorseHead
10-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Holy shit that was amazing! I've never seen your stuff before and I'm glad I watched this . That ender was insane. Switch wallie grind the handrail was nuts. So many things were nuts. Good shit.

HARDatLURK
10-14-2009, 06:43 PM
i havent had a chance to check back here since i posted this video...Thanks for all the great feedback..im glad you all liked it. I aim to please. I worked pretty hard on the skating for this one. I would be down to sesh with you guys some time, im just never on live that often unless im uploading footy. My gametag is hardatlurk so if anybody wants to add me as a friend and try to catch me online or set something up im down. also, ive been wanting to do a collaboration vid sometime. hit me up if interested...