PDA

View Full Version : BeRT & Crz colabo: Husker Duo

CrzBoarder
10-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Sent BeRT a clip dump of my unused footy so he could whip up a colabo.
Currently can't edit any vids since my comp is dying on me....Blue Screens quite frequently. So he was nice enough to take some of my clips and whip em up in a vid with a few of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w38eSghxvO8

Stevland
10-08-2009, 02:12 PM
bert's ender is bananas

bene317
10-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Man we don't get much love here do we? No matter, commented on YT already--loved the vid, liked BeRT's gap to the skinny ledge. This vid was totally better than genital torture...:)

Antwan
10-08-2009, 09:27 PM
This was good
chill vibe with some clean skating
nice collab guys

thebullet
10-09-2009, 07:31 AM
that was really good. 3flip blunt at the bottom part of the picnic table, that was just saucy. And the heelflip off the roof to sknny yellow ledge. I'm jealous of that one.

thesignguy
10-10-2009, 05:36 AM
Nice to see crzs still smooth as (insert smoothest thing that comes to mind of your choice) and holy bajesus bert is too! Hard to tell dif between you too. So controlled and perfect. Im always lookin for crz to bust some tranny action, not a complaint but more of a request. My only complaint wud be the title? Itbeing crz n all i thought for sure it was gonna be a husker du song, but cant go wrong with a lil deb, first chic i wanted to bang, even b4 i knew what banging meant. Good stuff fellas cant wait for more.

Note to crz, now go watch 195war and oats3-6 you lazy good for nothin sumbitch!