View Full Version : This is Interesting

Antwan
10-13-2009, 02:35 PM
hey fast food eaters, check this.
4IGtDPG4UfI

knexzor
10-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Interesting indeed..

Although she was really ignorant at the end. She thinks that the food in your body never breaks down? And THATS why people are obese?

People are obese because they eat TOO MUCH.

Redhook
10-13-2009, 04:07 PM
lol, her face @ 1:19. pulling that shot in pretty close

Embers BLS
10-13-2009, 05:48 PM
besides the fact that shes handling it with her bare hands... come on.
seriously, who carries it around to show people?

also, do you think that McDonalds has kept the EXACT same food suppliers for years? No, probably not.

No preservatives? << lol. How do they keep it frozen for so long, before cooking? How is it kept frozen so long, and able to be eaten without dying?
oh yea, preservatives. There are more than one type of preservative.... think about it.

btw: diet lady... you need to quit talking, and jump on a bike a couple times a week. You are still visibly overweight.

Atwan: how did you find this, and why?

Antwan
10-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Hahaha It was related for some reason.. Just messin on youtube.

Get Stoked
10-14-2009, 01:50 AM
I had a hamburger in my car for about a month and it molded, but, cars heat up, cool down, etc... causes a lot of moisture.

For someone preaching so hard about obesity, she's fairly large herself. Must be because that McDonalds can't leave her thighs....

I'll be honest though, I used to eat McDonalds everyday for lunch for about a year. Never gained a pound... I've been 185 (6'1" tall) for about 1 1/2 years now. When I was eating McDonalds, I weighed less (and was shorter).

Antwan
10-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah.. honestly..
you can eat whatever you want and work out
lose the fat but it isn't exactly healthy..

The lady is full of herself but maybe she was bed ridden?
You don't know haha.. I bet her diet plan doesn't include working out though..
I wonder if this thing is even true.. science experiment anyone?