PDA

View Full Version : Beat Chemist Trailer

BeatChemist
10-13-2009, 06:53 PM
I've been kinda out of the game for the past few months! Hope people remember me! hahah

Just a quick trailer I edited last night. Mostly throwaways from my new solo along with a few keepers. Been wanting to use that Beastie Boys track for a while, and just didn't feel like working on the full solo - so this is what I ended up with!

Criticism is always welcome! Please let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63PyCsQhmxs

63PyCsQhmxs

Get Stoked
10-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Pretty ill, no pun intended.

GymAllstar
10-14-2009, 04:41 AM
Great promo Beat. Favs were the double stair set at the stacks and the setup in old town to the backside 180 off the edge... That ollie up the stairs to quick ollie up to 180 was stylish as hell. The only thing I ask is that I never see that footplant to tail to flip out over stairs to grind EVER again!! You are so much better than that line bro.

Can't wait for the full solo man.

PS3 Skater
10-14-2009, 10:38 AM
that was pretty sweet loving some of the camera angles on it, cant wait for the full thing :D keep it up

Jake
10-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Great promo Beat. Favs were the double stair set at the stacks and the setup in old town to the backside 180 off the edge... That ollie up the stairs to quick ollie up to 180 was stylish as hell. The only thing I ask is that I never see that footplant to tail to flip out over stairs to grind EVER again!! You are so much better than that line bro.

well put. agreed

BeatChemist
10-14-2009, 02:20 PM

Hahaha thanks! Yeah I love that stairs->olieup->180 out clip a lot. Just flowed really well.

And... yeah... that crazy footplant to grind to heel to rail... I like pushing limits sometimes... maybe this was too far? someone at the kids table liked it... lol...

Thanks for the feedback Gym! You still down for a Two Minute Workout?

PS3 Skater - I spend a lot of time on my cams/filming. Thanks for the nice comments!

Jake - thanks for checking it out!