PDA

View Full Version : Frequency : "Bad One" (SupaFly Solo 3)

SupaFly
10-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Here's my new solo,hope guys enjoi it,sorry for all the double grinds as i am currently a DG whore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB_tkKPtuMc

Flying_Seel
10-17-2009, 10:48 PM
god damn. you are by far the best player on frequency. jeez. originality everywhere, even in the overused double grinds. you did some that i've never seen before.

i lol'd at the hurricane part.

editing and filming were both just plain perfect. love watching your videos so don't stop making them!

Antwan
10-17-2009, 10:57 PM
What a nice day for videos eh..
you socked reda in the face after
a bunch of buttery lines.. jeez...
ruthless..
haven't heard the artist in a while either..
BANG-Nnnn.

eflixxx
10-18-2009, 01:09 AM
great/supa part , you on top of your game

not one bad clip, but heres what i liked the best

035 deathbox boneless
111 kickflip front feebs, spot reminds me of the rail duffy killed in questionable
line starting at 248 was great
320 front crocks to fake nosegrind.. one of the coolest combos
337 tailcrockflip the buissnessss
:)

SupaFly
10-18-2009, 01:37 AM
great/supa part , you on top of your game

not one bad clip, but heres what i liked the best

035 deathbox boneless
111 kickflip front feebs, spot reminds me of the rail duffy killed in questionable
line starting at 248 was great
320 front crocks to fake nosegrind.. one of the coolest combos
337 tailcrockflip the buissnessss
:)

Its funny u should mention that rail from questionable,2 COTW's ago i used a sound cap from that scene,where the guy bails repeatedly and says "fuck"
the whole pat duffy sent from the future thing....great memories of when i skated for real :D

Slamooh
10-18-2009, 02:33 AM
i quit

Stevland
10-18-2009, 11:32 AM
i quit

about time ;)

video overkill today, all good, this is no exception. the footplants are killer!

SeksulChokolate
10-18-2009, 11:37 AM
supa that was sick dude
your one of the most underrated skaters right now
youve got tons of originality and all of your tricks look perfect
double grinds are lookin nice man
keep em comin

thebullet
10-19-2009, 07:47 AM
you are taking the double grinds to the next level, a few in there that I'd been toying with and haven't been able to do and you DID em and made em look awesome. like that front crooks to switch back 5-0, that blew me away. You are king.

and yeah, kickflip frontfeeble the duffy rail looked amazing, made me wanna try to get something on that, then made me NOT wanna bother could it probably would look stupid in comparrison to that.

and that switch hurricane...best one yet, how did you get it to lock in so good???

10 out of 10...easily

SupaFly
10-19-2009, 08:15 AM
you are taking the double grinds to the next level, a few in there that I'd been toying with and haven't been able to do and you DID em and made em look awesome. like that front crooks to switch back 5-0, that blew me away. You are king.

and yeah, kickflip frontfeeble the duffy rail looked amazing, made me wanna try to get something on that, then made me NOT wanna bother could it probably would look stupid in comparrison to that.

and that switch hurricane...best one yet, how did you get it to lock in so good???

10 out of 10...easily

thanks for the great comment
About the sw hurricane,idk,i sat there and tried it for about a half hour,never satisfied,its all about gently switching from down on the right stick to up right at the exact moment of contact with the rail,for something so simple looking it was hard to get it to look right,but i did eventually get 1 i was happy with,when i was editing i had that clip in mind for near the end of the vid,and then to my astonishment del said hurricane in the lyrics and i was like fuck yeah !!

The double grind you mentioned was a fluke,i admit.:p

The front feebs at the duffy rail,didnt expect that clip to get so much attention but im glad it does,i know i liked it enough to include a bail before it.

Again thanks for the detailed comment bullet :D

thebullet
10-19-2009, 08:22 AM
thanks for the great comment
About the sw hurricane,idk,i sat there and tried it for about a half hour,never satisfied,its all about gently switching from down on the right stick to up right at the exact moment of contact with the rail,for something so simple looking it was hard to get it to look right,but i did eventually get 1 i was happy with

yeah, i find it so hard to switch from pushing down to up i ALWAYS pop, drives me nuts, so instead i just let go and let it sort of dip down on it's own, which is totally cheating. Guess i'll keep trying now, you dick, haha. Looked awesome though. Again, sick solo.

heshfield
10-19-2009, 12:02 PM
wow, that was very good; impressive skating throughout. I liked all teh double grinds cause you do them really well. deathbox boneless, perfect sw hurricane (with the song cue), backtail over to blunt, and fs crooks to sw 5-0. A lot of crooked grinds but the filming and edit was excellent.

knexzor
10-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Win.

GymAllstar
10-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Supaaaaaaaaaaaa.... this was just.... stylish man! I didnt see too much of your fotty before you came out with Solo #2 and the Slamooh edit, but Damn - your setting the bar with new stuff on every video you drop. Dont apologize for the dub grinds, when you are doing popless out of 'em? that is always impressive including doing the double grinds inside of a line? Nice! No speicific highlight because everything was steexy for me... Give me more!

Loved the ender, Tons of techness

SupaFly
10-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Supaaaaaaaaaaaa.... this was just.... stylish man! I didnt see too much of your fotty before you came out with Solo #2 and the Slamooh edit, but Damn - your setting the bar with new stuff on every video you drop. Dont apologize for the dub grinds, when you are doing popless out of 'em? that is always impressive including doing the double grinds inside of a line? Nice! No speicific highlight because everything was steexy for me... Give me more!

Loved the ender, Tons of techness

Haha,thanks gym i appreciate that.
:D

GymAllstar
10-20-2009, 02:20 PM
wow, spell check much Gym? Sorry for that terrible paragraph... I just read what I wrote.. Should just write "Great video" next time Supa!

Jack
10-22-2009, 08:48 AM
Great Video. Great edit. Great filming.

Frequency on the come up.

robley
10-22-2009, 11:22 AM
i could've sworn i commented on this.

but you already know i love your videos