PDA

View Full Version : AnimalMachine / Slamooh : GAPS only solo :D

Slamooh
10-18-2009, 02:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaSr-NCjiMU

Yay, im in a edit hurry, these are the gaps i considered too big for my previous solos (or at least for the feeling i wanted to give to my solos). I had hard times getting them (eflixx is not allowed to comment on this part )

OG style gaps, right ?

SupaFly
10-18-2009, 02:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaSr-NCjiMU

Yay, im in a edit hurry, these are the gaps i considered too big for my previous solos (or at least for the feeling i wanted to give to my solos). I had hard times getting them (eflixx is not allowed to comment on this part )

OG style gaps, right ?

I bet 10 bucks eflixxx loves this video lol,alot of challenging stuff in here,great edit also.

eflixxx
10-18-2009, 03:06 AM
(eflixx is not allowed to comment on this part )

this is racism

Stevland
10-18-2009, 09:55 AM
i don't get it. gaps and too big doesn't make sense in the same sentence.

awesome stuff slam, especially on the filming part.

i didn't even mess with the walkway gap at cc, thought you couldn't get enough speed.

thebullet
10-19-2009, 07:38 AM
yes that ruled. You have been on fire lately, pumping out more gold then anyone else. Although this video made me a little angry cause there were a few gaps in there that i'd tried before and couldn't do. You jerk

Slamooh
10-19-2009, 08:42 AM
Tks dudes ;)
this is the end of my hurry now.... maybe a throaway or 2....soon

I ve heard DP plays Left4dead online : invite me
And i want to play with psychonaut

GT = Slamooh

Stevland
10-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Tks dudes ;)
this is the end of my hurry now.... maybe a throaway or 2....soon

I ve heard DP plays Left4dead online : invite me
And i want to play with psychonaut

GT = Slamooh

deal. but be aware that i suck major cock at FPS games. so no high level expert games. ;)

Slamooh
10-19-2009, 09:58 AM
i suck with a controller... too... i just wanna have fun (do you hear cindy lauper?)

heshfield
10-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Vid finally works for me, yay.
I can deal with the enormity of these gaps because you filmed them so well; not to mention all the new perspectives on spots. I dont have L4D but I'll send you a friend request.