http://www.wegame.com/watch/ravers_now_in_psychonautvision_2

any comments anybody? hot or not?

seamonkeymadnss
10-18-2009, 08:22 AM
hot like sex in a fireplace

Skatehead
10-18-2009, 08:39 AM
that was fucking sweet...
loved ur smith 2 5-0 2 get over the cross rail..nice..
everything was so stylish....:cool:
nicework...

heshfield
10-18-2009, 08:51 AM
you took care of the 'unexpected' with that song choice; crazy how it works though.
love the euro-gap 3flip and the line over the planters. Gaps out of the ditch, nollie heel in the stacks, and the massive KF over the fence; so sick. Contest area stuff; use of the barricades--ollie over crooks to fakie...amazing. The ender bs flip is jaw-dropping. Its stuff like yours that inspire the search for new, interesting spots.

skHate88
10-18-2009, 09:16 AM
music put me in a trance
untouched gaps, signature flow cam and your sexy e face
i like

Stevland
10-18-2009, 09:48 AM
i hate these days. sitting on golden nuggets, always fearing someone might "steal" them. you did't cause you don't need to. enough nuggets on your own.

good work on the step up in old town, og classic
over the fence parkade
ender!

sick as usual

and please. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. turn up the skate sounds. at least a little bit.

eflixxx
10-18-2009, 10:15 AM
thanks guys, im glad you like it, some of the clips took me forever :p

stevland, i normalized audio gain, but then i got like a bunch of new stuff and added that to the timeline, and of course, forgot to fix the audio on those.. =( i realized it right after i had uploaded it, i wish i had sound on that 3flip noseslide outside parkade tho, im pretty proud of that, been trying it occationally since s1.

SupaFly
10-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Sick as always e,loved that ender spot,very original

knexzor
10-18-2009, 12:23 PM
To be honest I didn't think this was as good as your previous videos. That's just the feeling I got, don't know why.
Might have been the music.
Of course it's still sick as hell. I mean, it's Eflixxx we're talking bout... ;)

2:59, I hate not knowing how... awesome
Treflip noseslide outside parkade does not compute. That's too high. What?
I have tried that ender gap actually, never cleared it. Brilliant

You're the man.

Skatevid2
10-19-2009, 03:41 AM
always a favorite...

step up tre flip was nice, i like that spot alot..
loved the line you flipped over the planters, style in skating and filming..
Tre up and over from the spillway looked damn good..
oh wow.. tre flip nose on that parkade ledge. i salute you, that shit is hard.
great idea at foundation. looked good too.
creativity for the win man that kickflip looked Hard.

Great video. favorited. ill be watching that again

nosebonk
10-19-2009, 07:48 AM
sooo sick, 3 flip up that set killed it for me. every trick was soo dope.

PS: did i see my berry graphic in there? if it was thanks a lot for riding it :)

thebullet
10-19-2009, 07:53 AM
YES, i remember ravers, and i remember that song. Nice.

-opening line, amazing
-kickflip hurricane gold rainbow, you own that thing now
-line at the ditch with the backside flip over the yellow rail to land on top of the ledge, that killed
-3flip tailslide kinked rail in old town
-3flip noseslide tall yellow ledge by parkade...i hate you
-ender...classic

again a new part, you never dissapoint, legend status, so many new gaps AGAIN, you're my hero

eflixxx
10-19-2009, 09:54 AM
thank yous
music is a bit strange yes, but for old dudes who remember it from ravers, im sure it brings positive vibes (it does for me atleast)
and yes it was the Berry board nosebonk =) i like it a lot, fresh colors, (hey demz, u see that, its FRESH, haha) big and bold type, classic formula

note:
i see everybody like the last gap, and so do i, it was pretty hard work, and im wont do it again haha, but nobodys mentioned the second to last gap, the one i hardflipped. that one looks easy, but i assure you its not. i first saw banginlevin do a fingerflip there in one of his latest videos, i hadnt tried it so i went to see. that trick took me the most time in the part, two long sessions to get that one, the passage is horribly skinny.

thanks again

heshfield
10-19-2009, 11:32 AM
note:
i see everybody like the last gap, and so do i, it was pretty hard work, and im wont do it again haha, but nobodys mentioned the second to last gap, the one i hardflipped. that one looks easy, but i assure you its not. i first saw banginlevin do a fingerflip there in one of his latest videos, i hadnt tried it so i went to see. that trick took me the most time in the part, two long sessions to get that one, the passage is horribly skinny.

thanks again

I may not have mentioned it, but I noticed it and thought it was sick; very little room for error.

Jack
10-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Ahhh, eflixx, so flucking good.

I've got to be honest, I wish you were still skating for DP.

There, I said it out loud.

So . . . 1:45. I want that.

Great video man. Loved the music.

GymAllstar
10-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks for putting this on youtube Eflixx.. that way I could watch it at shitty-ass work... Sorry it took me this long to comment, never got around to it..

:18 the cam work into that line was off so smooth.. then the dub grind JUST in time to clear the rail?
:36 Blunt to street gap - very hard gap to hit
:48 Step up - awesome 2nd view
1:07 Where can I get a Charlie Brown Board???
1:26 FAVORITE part of the whole thing... Step up to Fakie flip back into bank.... Filming/Line on that was so perfect... damn DNIWER (rewind)
1:47 I dont even know where the hell you are
2:02 Low late flip/nice
2:25 The guy cheering was awesome dude.... you always find a way to get people in there.. like the Photographer I usually see in your videos
2:58 360 popless shuv off of that ledge?? WHAT? Amazing techness Eflixx
Ender Gap was just perfect - great angles on it as well

I would love to see this video with a different song... I just was not feeling that song at all for your in-your-face style BUT obviously I thought this solo rocked...

HOODLUM!!!!!!!

eflixxx
10-21-2009, 12:13 AM
thxxx

jack, your so emotional =) were all just a big family here anyways, lets kiss and make out( and send stevland a wet kiss too, i know he likes it sloppy)

gym heres the peanuts rip deck

http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/ugc/cgc/skate2/2009/9/26/8a0088dd23f5d8cc0123f5ea3c210035-1253961251873.png
http://skate.ea.com/graphicscreator/gallery.action?assetId=8a0088dd23f5d8cc0123f5ea3bf f0030

HorseHead
10-21-2009, 09:36 AM
You rip dude, one of my favorite fake skaters ever. You've never put out a bad video in my opinion. I get jealous of all the gaps you find man. Such good stuff.

robley
10-21-2009, 10:55 AM
let me take this space to say how stoked i am on our super awesome team. everyone consistently kills it in all forms, and invents some new ways to kill it. i'm proud of you, son(s).