10-21-2009, 04:55 AM
That was sick..
Haven't heard the tune in a while..
Queens of stone age.. little sister?
I think that's the one..
I subscribed yo.

Stevland
10-21-2009, 05:08 AM
i really liked this, shows your style real good.

i'll be honest, usually i'm not the biggest fan of your stuff, but i think the main reason for that is, that you take one spot and do a dozen of tricks there. that's usually overkill for me and i start to drift.

this one here i could really enjoy though, gems all over the place, you took the best from every spot.

fallingskyline
10-21-2009, 05:53 AM
basicly what stevland said...

there was so much techstuff in it and on the most obscure places like the staircase hopping at ca 1:23. all together with the song and edit it was a really nice video 5stars :)

pawnluvguitarist
10-21-2009, 07:42 AM
Sucks how the video quality sucks haha

I've got to say, you have the most distinct style of anyone around.

Scratch that, the quality is better with your second link for some reason...

thesignguy
10-21-2009, 07:51 AM
yeah i fixed the first link now too, i tried something and did it wrong go figure haha
flix told me how to do it and i just did it without checking the quality. he was right i just am dumb

funny thing is nothing goes right, I tried doing this on my work pc, I got all the clips down then started moving them around, no dice freeze everytime. I couldnt even save it or encode it. So i saved all the files to a flash drive and brought it home. Same thing. So I just found a song that was that length dropped it in, put in my logo at beginning and there you go. There was never a sound sinc done at all haha its actually not bad tho, some clips sinced randomly suprised. But.... the encode was set on not 16:9 o well i dont give 2 shits at least its a vid i can look at for all my good clips

GymAllstar
10-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Always liked your stuff SG.. The whole video had a really good vibe to it mixed with the music and editing. I had seen most of the shots but all of them put into 1 video was nice. I love that shot of you with the board grab tweaked going only about 1 foot 1/2 over the trash can/mailbox in the sunset heights area. where that red picnic bench is.. for some reason, that clips when you slo-mo'ed in the oats video looked so awesome. Tech and creativity everywhere... great popless and chair work

heshfield
10-21-2009, 09:49 AM
the blind edit was actually pretty good--really wasn't out of sync. I remembered a lot of those clips, i think because you have such a distinct style; you make it look like a totally different game with altered physics. tail stall on the chair is probably my fav.

Tubilakken
10-21-2009, 10:37 AM
you have always been one of my top 3 virtual skateboarders... and this video didn't proof me wrong ... I have seen all of these clips so many times.. and I go " fuck" " damn" out load ... also this time ... that ender has to be and skate 2 classic can't get enough of it

Jack
10-22-2009, 08:18 AM
100% original.

I love the powerslide on the buckled curb, Signguy Gap, (way harder than it looks), the ender is clearly one of the better tricks of all time,

plus, you make great graphics.

I heart SignGuy!

thesignguy
10-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Antwan The Pawn, yes it is little sister, im a big queens of the stonage fan, and this one just happened to fit the time, funny the more i watch it it seems like it does sync pretty well haha

Steveland, I never thought of it but your right I am awesome haha no i agree though until you pointed it out i didnt realize i spend a lot of time in one place doing everything i can think of and then pick the best clips and pop them in. I usually think of going somewhere and see something i like and then just keep doing dif stuff there and never even end up where i intended

Falling, staircase was one of the hardest things I have done timewise, I almost gave up along with the "so called Signguy gap" but after you spend so long on something it is hard to walk away from.

Pawn, thanks dude and likewise

Gym, dope av, I must have done 8 or more tricks over that gap in Oats3 i think, That was prob the eziest but looked the coolest. I dont remember if it was you or not but someone commented on it back then and thats what made me put it in this vid

Hesh, same with gym, the comment or 2 i got in Oats 6 is what made me put it in here, I used to do a lot of grab tail stalls slides in S1, skatevid & AIQ called them "signguyslides" thanks for the kind words

Tubs, who are the other 2 haha, and likewise to you as well. Oats turned out cooler than i originally thought, I was never much into the team thing but i'm glad I hooked up with you dudes

Jack, I heart you to haha, that ender is both the coolest and stupidist thing of all time. but it is my ender, my ender in s1 best of was a failes attempt at a contest trick by midnight so i guess its better than that

So corny these words, I am sure I will look at this later and be all ima dorkish but who cares I really do apreciate all the kind words fellas