10-23-2009, 06:11 PM
http://www.wegame.com/watch/i-hate-dp/

or

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ZTd50srJc
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAs1F0Q3DDI
part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFEspBNWtQk

or

http://www.zshare.net/download/674442841086c7cd/

i will say some more soon, friends are over, drinking time.

robley
10-23-2009, 06:12 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit. let me load this ass. i'll just leave this here as a place holder.

jack and skhate

best first part ever? skating to fugazi will give me a boner for sure too. god so good. way to make everybody excited for what's to come and i haven't even watched it yet. skhate can eat shit for that ender that thing was bananas.

dead red

i wish i could do an interpretive dance about how much i hate morrisey/the smiths.
i also wish i could do one about how much i love that wild ass 5050 on the 9 (or upside down 6) at GED. the fabled flip bs noseblunt on the newspaper box. i remember you talking about it. the rumors were true.

midnight
fence feeble transfer into the bank at the boneyard was so good! i never would've seen that angle. hurricane revert over the crossbar?! holy dick. then nollie heel up the stairs in the same line? if i have to pause this thing ever 6 seconds i'm going to be pissed. special cameo by ghost dad's briefcase. thread the needle gap UP it! stop this madness. styled front 3 to seal the deal.

doc q

thanks for this song to get morrisey's whimpering out of my ears. good looking out! ledge feebles/hurricanse are sick. skinny 3flip ledge to ledge, that spot is no piece of cake. solid part, nothing turned my asshole inside out though.

hank pretz
you aren't fooling anybody guy. bonerless tuck knee A+. kickflip nose smash fakie in the bank? dave coulier once said "cut. it. out." angle wallride, again stop this shit.

falling
switch 180flip crook at foundation, that is the best looking trick a dude can do. for real. always looks good. big heel spinneroo at emb was nice to boot.

schnav
fence grinds at dueling snakes sick times. back tail fs shove on that bank to ledge, god i love bank to ledges. and that trick. and you. fakie 3 flip corner of the stairs to the bank looked SUPER good. fs tail flip up the ledge you, sir, are killing it. guh hardflip over the post in those... those things, in the spillway bank to bank!

tno
blunt to... blunt? tail? whatever. with the 270? that thing at the cathedral? FUCK YES. nollie flip crook by the handi cap was picture perfect. 3shove noseslide on that kink rail, that thing is no joke.

stev
i'm bummed you can get to the lip on that big vert wall by sewerside and despite my best efforts, i never can. don't go big spinning over bum's heads. they have it hard enough as it is. fakie "what the hell" flip over the ledge corner/stairs! same with the backside flip from what i recently learned is a leaf to the street! i also love how much you love 90's hip hop.

enderz
you guys always have the best endings. saying goodbye is so painful.
midnight's lip to feeble made my balls go back into the rest of my body (good they were too low anyways.)
dead red with that mariano-esque i don't even know what it is.
jack bonerblocking the cop trying to get with the asian schoolgirl. not cool holmes.
i really dig stevland's fs flip auditiong for controversial crew or however they likely misspell it.
the very end, it looked like you hurt his feelings.

i am proud to say, i hate dp.

10 out of 5.

Shady4Chi
10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
loading it up now :D

cant wait to watch

MagicNarcosis
10-23-2009, 06:36 PM
I too, am loading this up. YEUSSS!!

Jack
10-23-2009, 06:38 PM
*pufff pufff*

You're a badass stevland. I too am loading.

early review, dead red eyes 5050 on the 9 maybe best animation of the year.

Monk
10-23-2009, 06:47 PM
badass son.... i need to use this in the 411 ad for real

Antwan
10-23-2009, 06:59 PM
I hate dp for
killing my spots before I uploaded them
using my song *deadeyes*

love
the video

love hate baby ;)

Shady4Chi
10-23-2009, 07:01 PM
just got done watching it,and it was nutz!!!!

gonna write a lil review for the soon.

MagicNarcosis
10-23-2009, 07:01 PM
This...

This video was awesomeness.. Schnavolda is me new favorite.. Dude is wicked...

I loved this video. I loved everything about it.

henery pretzel killed a bit, too. I mean he was IIIIGHT.. he wasnt alllll'LAT.. (i kid, i kid)

and Doc Q!!!!!!!!!! He had footy in this piece! I was tottally caught off guard by it..

DP!!!!!^^^

mamba12
10-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Sneak attack! was not expecting it this quick!

opening montage - was great. that song is my shit
jack/skhate - good fucking shit. jack's cams were insanely awesome. skhate was sick too. great way to start.
dead red/midnight - crazy style from both of you. an ASSLOAD of unique tricks.
doc q - made everything look hella easy on lock. Henry - FUCKING STEALING MY BONELESS TUCKNEE! (hopefully you see that in strangers3 from me)
falling/scnav - BITCH I SWEAR LOL. great stuff from both. loved that line with the hippies. awesome.
tno/stev - fucking nuts. yall got some of the best shit around. that's all you need to know.
closing - fucking classic. i didn't think anyone could do the beatles successfully, but damn. that was great.

i can pretty safely say i wouldn't be here today without dp (first vid i saw was strictly tno & stev) been a fan since og, and this vid was fucking tits.

thebullet
10-23-2009, 07:51 PM
i don't have time to give a full review right now, but i do have time to quickly say how much i loved this video, everyone had amazing parts. Not one second of this i didn't like. For most of you, it was the best footage i'd seen from you. Way to step it up.

Stevland, amazing edit, that intro got me so psyched.

SupaFly
10-23-2009, 09:56 PM
yo stev,you got this on mega?

andersatan
10-23-2009, 10:02 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All i can say is really great job.
DP always delivers and this was no exception.
Perfect filming, dope tricks, insane gaps, spot on edits.

heshfield
10-23-2009, 10:51 PM
good ol' DP; droppin craziness.

jack: nollie over the rail, hardflip street gap, kf gap out to bs tail, sw 180 street gap. slomo noseslide heel, bs tail to fakie 5-0 180 out was awesome.

skhate: 270 noseslide, fs halfcab flip bs smith--whoa. kf disaster on the wave, vertical lipslide, and the blunt transfer kickflip into the spillway--killer.

dead r3d: sw heel back tail 180, street gap fs flip--made that look easy. noseblunt the top of the newspaper box?

midnight: big KF gap over the rail--sick gap, fakie tre noseblunt, boneyard feeble to the bank, noseslide sw 5-0. biggie heel from ledge to ledge--wow. bs 180 thread-the-needle has to be one of my favorite tricks in the vid.

doc q: gap kf back lip, huge bs heel, bigspin blunt and noseblunt; both smooth. tre flip over the old town hubba--i could never get that; i tried, and had to settle for a 3 shuv. sick slappys gap too. sorry you had to share a part with the pretzel.

henry pretzel: every trick; seriously. nollie bs heel over the rail, nollie to the bank, sw nosegrab lipslide of a kicker and onto blue--genius. kf nose stall fakie, 50-50 on the underside of the staircase?!--holy crap. loved the line on the downtown set with the hippy over the rail and the alley-oop 5-0 stall shuv out. cab 270 lipslide line--you completely ripped it up with these lines. I really dug this part very much.

falling sky: nice line at the matrix. kf bs tail 270, nollie tre nose manny kf, and double set big heel.

schnavolda: dual snake fence line, noseslide the flatledge up the stairset, and sick tweak on the hardflip. 180 sw crooks to the bank, sw inward noseslide, back tail front shuv--so tech and clean. tailslide kf stepup and the hardflip transfer over the pillar was sick too.

tno: nollie noseblunt, big heel to the street, 3 shuv noseslide, tailslide up the hubba to blunt was insane as was the fs tail 180 down the mini-mega roll-in.

stevland: fakie tre tailslide, blunt fakie way up on the wall, fingerflip fakie transfer. wow bigspin off the ledge to the street. sw flip over everything, and doubleflip manny--where is that? and the bs heel ender gap is gold.

I really like the ending sequence--couldve been the intro in my opinion. Really good work, guys. Henry Pretzel rules!

Roccityroller
10-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Ok... this is exciting... loading it while packing the bowl... this should be fun.

eflixxx
10-23-2009, 11:50 PM
that
was
awesome...

lovely demzy introshot, keeping with tradition

okay ill just list times and clipnotes on this one, you know who did what

and ill keep it to the stuff i liked the extra extra most, cuz it was pretty much sick the whole way =)

030 3flip fake, blindsided great in your faceshot
102 stalefish, great clip, lovely filmed, nice tweak
238 kfbsts on the impossirail
310 switch bs5050
357 kfbststo50rev(!) looked sick jack
403 and that was the best backsideollie to date i thk
510 and that was the best backside 5050 to date i thk
551 switch heelvarial switchcrocks on the monstercurb, with hella style
617 feeble transfer into the roillinbank
622 hurricane, love how you lifted the front truck over the crossbar
638 great tweaked kickflip
711 fakie double kickflip, great static cam
849 boneless tucknee
908 kickflip nosestallfakie
913 and that was the best backside 5050 to date i thk (!)
925 biggie nonblank, nice popoff, good clip
928 blunk kf nice, but i hate that the game skips frames on these tricks
1001 bluntslide on an untapped hubba
1008 perfect curtainspopped nollieheel crocks, great shot
1038 this pretzel dude kinda reminds me of that 54 dude =)
1049 kickflip manny, falling finds another roofgem
1205 n3flip nosemanny nkf
1225 smith and front blunt on the fence was buttery
1310 fakie3flip into the small bank
1328 kickflip over sidewalk up to that ledge.. so cool
1337 hardflip the scetchy trannybump
1623 fakiedoublekickflip good angle
1630 dp!
1641 bsheel.. too raw, u got the gapeye
1720 sick line skate
1750 threads needle after a chill long line
1803 roadgap backsideflip fisheye shot.. bestshot in the vid, if not ever in the history of easkate
1810 "welcome to stevland! lets jump around and ride into the sunset!" very beautiful ending.

all in all this was a piece of work! awesome job on editing the whole thing stevland, i love seeing singleedits like this =) not one bad cut or anything i would comment on, pretty much spotless edit.

and all dudes stepped up and delivered fake skating of highest quality, great work gentlemen, i enjoyed it all the way, the 20 ins felt like 5 =)

thanks guys, i love dp

knexzor
10-24-2009, 04:22 AM
I was gonna try to limit this review to 3-4 tricks each. Perhaps then it wouldn't end up a giant post of rambled buttkissing...

Actually started doing it but quit after jack and skhate. Too much sick shit going down.

Finished it.
I was right, it would be a monster post. Holy hell I loved this.
As much as I hate saying it, everyone fucking killed it. I know it sounds dumb and like I didn't pay attention but hell I can't go into detail.

I love to hate dp. Love all yall

schnavolda
10-24-2009, 04:39 AM
what a fluckin delicious way to begin my day.

i wake up, check my mails and see the youtube notification from stevland and am like "no, it can't already be done, can't it?!", load up fluckit et voilĂ*, that beast truly is alive already.

that video is so good, i'm damn proud to be a part of it. it's nice to see, that you all seem to like it, that makes me proud also.

and i have to give big thanks to stevland for the perfect editing and all his dedication to make that project become reality!

thesignguy
10-24-2009, 05:22 AM
Im youtubeing it,
First part, nice intro, fugazi!!! 13 songs is like a crusty trusted sock. I have to know where it is at at all times. Im guessing that was jacks choice. Stacked picnic tables?hmmmm wonder who this is? You and skhate88 fit well together. Throw in a lil deadred and midnite wow i didnt see that coming. Great first part, i would say what stud out but i dont think there are names for it.
Back with part 2 n 3 later

Skatehead
10-24-2009, 09:22 AM
wow guys....hate in full effect..
ok first intro was dope as shit...murs/ slug new track?

jack/skhate...jacks huge gap 2 bonk, and hates style, so much style...i love it..

ahhh fuckin morrisey! nice..loving the soundtrack..

dead red/ midnight...whoa, the way u grinded the 9 looked so crazy, and feeble 2 slant @ boneyard was nice, skinny gap @ the unfuntrack insane

doc/henry...feeble on the downledge @ lake was nice...and tre over hubba in old town, and then every trick from henry was so stylish and well thought of...nice jod demz...oh ugh i mean henry.

smoke break....

fallen....nice intro clip, really good solid part,
schnavolda...WOW beast....everything was so good....u my friend r holding the title for now, still got moreparts..

tno...u got this stylish flow that the bitchs love...nollieflip crook was clean..nice work man..
stev..king of gaps...just u have this eye for finding new shit and whats so dope about is dp had its mark there first...i hate DP;)

oh man outro? skhate is on my top ranks...so much style...love it.

overall guys this was what i expected from u, an amazing video.

I <3 dp...bring back the classic.

Jack
10-24-2009, 09:24 AM
First, I want to say thank to Stevland who edited this entire video, chose all the music, and figured out witch skaters got to share parts.

Alright, nitty gritty time.

Intro overlay montage madness was perfect.

Skhate - I love the way you catch that front shuv up the curb, half cab overcrooks to feeble? bastard. blue wave disaster, sw 3 Horsey's suicide gap. Loved your part.

Dead - 50 50 on the 9 will remain in my memory forever! And your Face Melter ender! I just want people to know that trick is no joke. Me an Dead both tried that for about an hour and my feeble little fingers couldn't hack it. Guy Mariano style right there

Midnight -feeble fence transfer into the roll in, your finger are golden brother, and your tranny run at Dyrdek's is proof. Jesus. Skinny to Skinny near the Cathedral!!! Wow.

Henry Pretzel - Ohhhhhhhhh, you dirty balding son of a dirt farmer, you got peanut butter in my chocolate, that "Wallride ungrindable 5050" might be the best trick in the video. Happy to have you on the team (unsubtle wink).

Doc Q - skinny gaps, roof gaps, blunt stalls, gapping over hubbas . . DP for life.

Falling - This was all the way there, like a badass Kerry Getz part. Your long manny's and unique flip tricks were completely refreshing.

Schnav - backside 180 5050 was fucking gangster. You're officially kicked off the team . . . (checking with Stevland . . . ) alright, fine, you're back on. Magic, I see you! Don't got trying to steal the Schnavolda. He's ours.

Stevland and TNO - Just as it should be. I don't know what to say about this part. It just makes me happy. DP has come so far, and yet it has such deep roots in this community. Stevland and TNO (and 90's rap) are pretty much perfect.

Ender Montage! Hell yes. Everyone brings the heat. I love this . . . I mean, I hate it. It sucks. Everybody gets Ender!

Special thanks to Demz for the ripper deck.

fallingskyline
10-24-2009, 09:27 AM
just watched it and i'm totally stoked for now. i gotta watch it again for a detailed review cause there were so much little (hence the understatement here) gems, that i don't know were to start. but one thing i can say right now, stevland did an super awesome job on the edit, thx for that <3

Stevland
10-25-2009, 04:52 AM
credt where credit's due

hate aka thanks to:

needmoretime/catface for providing the doppelgänger soundsample a long time ago. i kinda forgot about it and now was the perfect time to use it

doc for not using protagonists for your solo, it's perfect for the intro. skatehead, yes, slug/murs aka felt. number 3 to come soon, produced by aesop rock. win win.

german low life tv show gallileo for using fugazi's merchandise. again, perfect song

bene for providing me the smiths link, guess what, perfect song

skhate for obeying my orders "i need a 3 minute song, 60s garage, beat, henry will be skating to it, so it needs to be wild, the one i have right now is only 2 minutes" perfect...

henry for a: inventing the pretzel back in the 1800s, b:being part of this and c: making awesome graphics for DP and it's members. one day we drink this beer.

schnavolda for providing the "40 days" song, it works sooo good.

dead for helping me out with the muffled audio. you's tha man.

jack for having the idea with the ender montage. the icing on the cake.

again skhate for letting me use the lousy fs flip, check out his afterparty, he butchers the redonkolous

everyone else on my team for bearing with the control freak that i am, giving me your stuff on time and well, being on the team.

i wanna thank everyone who took 20 minutes of their precious time, i'm glad that you enjoyed the ride.

i'm sorry for being an idiot who can't spell "smiths", it's fixed in the youtube/download version, fugazi's in the titles there as well. also i forgot some teams. you know who you are.

if you haven't seen it already, check out skhate's afterparty.

more afterparty to come.

hesh, the spot is the roof on the bridge at the library. far end you can get up.

i'm out.

edit: i forgot. thanks for keeping this on the downlow. sneak attack worked as expected.

Nelson
10-25-2009, 06:12 AM
this vdeo and the new hostile vdeo make me mad i stopped playing skate 2

SeksulChokolate
10-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Soo good guys
I love the 2 skater part setup
Nice vibe through the whole vid
everyone killed

HorseHead
10-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Damn. That was pretty amazing guys. Some of the best stuff I've seen in a while. I feel dumb going through and doing a trick by trick list, because I'd just be copying and pasting what's already been commented here. You all did some crazy shit.

Jack/Skhate - Good combo, some of my favorite things I've ever seen you do Jack and Skhate killed it. Fucking switch 360 the parkade gap and you made it look good. Jack, your backside flip between the security guard and that lady is now one of my favorite skate 2 clips ever. Haven't heard that song in a while too, made me all nostalgic.

Dead Red/Midnight - I haven't seen that much stuff from you guys but I'm hoping that I'll see more after this. Super smooth lines and creative shit that I wish I had thought of.

Doc Q/Henry Pretzel - Liked the kf bs lip and matrix stuff, never seen your stuff before either, you dp kids are secretive. Henry Pretzel huh? That wallride/grind at the stacks was sooooo good.

Falling/Schnavolda - Two smooth dudes who do really amazing flowing lines. I liked Falling's ramp to manual stuff and that sw fs flip crooks was rad. Schavolda's line at dueling snakes was the smoothest looking I've seen there.

Tno/Stevland - Tno's stuff is never bad. I was stoked on that tailslide at the mini-mega, didn't think that spot was good for anything. Stevland, your stuff is also always good. You skated so many gaps I'm jealous of. Also, you did a really amazing job on the edit for this whole thing. It's really a great vid that's really fun to watch.

Good stuff.

Stevland
10-26-2009, 05:32 AM
thanks guys, i appreciate it :)

GymAllstar
10-26-2009, 12:36 PM
I watched this a couple times this weekend but never had the chance to leave a note about it...

Awesome watch all-around.. Once again, great job with the final Editing Stevalnd, always love your videos man.. Everyone brought it and the way it was set up did not make it seem like it was anywhere near the length it actually was.. Always up for a DP video no matter who it is, but when everyone brings it, it is just inspiration to go film and skate better every time out

I hate DP - Too Good

Stevland
10-27-2009, 04:25 AM
gym, a couple of times? that's nice, thanks a lot.

thebullet
10-28-2009, 08:11 AM
sorry it's takin me so long to comment on this, i just needed to have a window of time where i could say what i truly wanted to say. I've probably watched this full at least 6 times, and some individual parts way more that.
Full got me so hyped, start of finish, edit was perfect, flow was perfect, format was perfect. Stevland, can't imagine what this community would be like without this team, and without you running it.

Intro, SOOO Hype, opening introclips gave me goosebumps, so many sick tricks, 360 flip fakie at the two barriers almost gave me a heart attack, loved that stalefish, pretzels switch 270 front crook then powersliding infront of the camera might have been the best filmed clip ever, midnight's line. wow

Jack, you're best stuff yet, seriously.
nollie noseblunt hop over the bench, mailbox back180, back180 to land on the mailbox the second angle was great

skhate, you never stop amazing me
plywood wallie 360flip, blunt to manual 180, revert lipslide up at 4:18, ender was crazy

dead r3d, also my favorite stuff i've seen from you
5050 the 9 at ged was sooooo stylish, kickflip back noseblunt newspaper stand??? switch varial heel crook the tall ledge

midnight, you're stuff is always great
feeble transfer at boneyard wow, love you you came out of that hurricane at the elementary, bigspin heel, back180 up at 7:36

Doc Q, so glad you have a part in this, it's been to long, please put stuff out more often
Such a clean dope style, Bigheel roofgap, bank to bank blunt, bigspin flip anchors upgap

Henry Pretzel, you know you're still my #1,
boneless tucknee, kickflip nosestall fakie, grinding the bottom of that thing at 9:13 one of my favorite tricks in the video, line at 9:56 so good and filmed so good, backnoseblunt shuv

Falling, ALSO my favorite stuff i've seen from you
opening manual was just nuts, back3 at boneyard, were my favs, but it was all super gooood

schvanolda, been to long, you're stuff is always top notch
opening line at slappy's so good specially the switchflip back into the qp, frontnose popup, fakie tre into that tight bank, kickflip up at 13:28, hardflip ender

tno, hall of fame candidate #1
backslide flp manual shuv that spot is so hard, 3shuv noseslide kinker, varialheel backtail bigheel out, nosebonk nollieflip, tailslide at 16:00

stevland, puts out more stuff then anyone and it's always amazing
crazzzy blunt fakie, line at 15:00 love how you carved around, bigspin at 16:05 yet another amazing find, doubleflp manual, kickflip over rail to ledge, crazzzy backheel

ender montage
fallings line was so crazy, midnights lip to smith, tno...crazy, both of skhate's lines, pretzel's line just made me angry it was so good, dead's trick looked perfect, jack i don't know how you do those gaps with all the traffic and pedestrians around you savage, stevlands gap pffff to unrealistic ha, loved it

score:
1million out of 10

Jack
10-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey, I just want to say thanks to everyone for all the comments on the "bonerblock" streetgap.

Thanks everyone.