PDA

View Full Version : Hoodlum Family- Skatehead & Andersatan- In The Kitchen

Skatehead
10-25-2009, 12:11 PM
"Hey ma whats for breakfest?"...-demz
"its almost 1'oclock"...-ma..

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAHA...
thought i bring that 2 the table...

oh and talking table...Myself and Anders..
have been slaving over this for hours..so we think u guys sould get it while its hot...

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/et241s1.jpg

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Hoodlum-Family-Skatehead-Andersatan-In-The-Kitchen/

SeksulChokolate
10-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Holy balls
soo damn fast
your styles fit perfectly together
filming and editing were top notch anders
skating was one of the best parts by both of you guys
nicely done

Stevland
10-25-2009, 12:47 PM
what a ride

almost roadkill line
threating the needle mongo
fingerflip fs hurricane!?
bs 360 to skinny
etc
etc

all the doubles stuff, skating the same spot, edit, perfect.

<3

eflixxx
10-25-2009, 01:01 PM
046 powerful landing close to the car, great shot
121 nollie frontsidecrocks, lovely
328 backside nosegrind/overcrock
353 360 nollieflip into the bank, hella smooth and great shot
400 3flip up the stairs, looks great
453 nolliehardflip frontside crocks! sick trick sick shot
502 switch270 kickflip frontblunt, damn your killing it
516 backsidenoseblunt to overcrock.. hella shot again, your cams are def amongst the best in the buiss

loved the duo, styles worked great together, anders could go a bit closer on some shots, but thats about it when it comes to critizism. great video guys =)

Skatehead
10-25-2009, 01:12 PM
thanks guys..;)

Anchors
10-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Greatness guys, greatness.

btw dope ass 54 graphs Head

knexzor
10-25-2009, 03:13 PM
holy gnar... too much sick stuff going down these days...
doubles lines were awesome
feeble/smith or whatev at G.E.D with the pastry graphic was perfect hah
great watch guys, I loveth thee

Jack
10-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Wow, that was amazing.

I loved how the doubles runs used the same space without using the same obstacles. That was maybe the most collaborative collabo I've seen.

Tricks were amazing too, almost nothing ordinary in there at all. Using all of the terrain, all the time.

heshfield
10-25-2009, 08:11 PM
were you guys separated at birth or something?

head: halfcab fingerflip, blunt kick blunt over the stopper, ollie into the knook--sick dual. full cab down the mongo gap--wozers. wallie kf fakie, sw flip 270 noseblunt, back noseblunt to overcrooks nollie flip; jeezus.

anders: backlip to boardslide--insane. gap to bs smith 180 to the street, blunt kf line was smokin too. fs 180 fakie 5-0 gap kf to the street, gap tailflip to the bank, big heel gap was a monster.

the doubles line were greatly enjoyable and i like how you had successive clips at the same spots; spot at 4:18 is sick--im gonna hit that up. nice edit, anders.

mamba12
10-26-2009, 08:37 AM
I learned something today. going big + crazy unique style = formula for a great video. and when it's two people, it's double the awesomeness. So many spots that no one else skates. i need to go find some new spots now... skating was great too. and you can't go wrong with skynyrd.

BeatChemist
10-26-2009, 04:33 PM
I thought I had already posted a review of this... but I can't seem to find it here or at the kid's table so I guess I dreamed it.

Video was sick. I can't remember much now, but that gap Skatehead did over the railing while landing between the same railing and wall... that was sick.

I liked the double lines alot because they weren't just like "ok let's both hit this rail!" Double lines with different gaps for the win!! But for real... that was some of the most interesting doubles I've ever seen!! Seriously nice work.

I liked Andersatan's ender more than Skatehead. I dunno but I didn't really dig the lazer to tail... that gap Anders hit was nice though! Would have loved to see a shifty tre rather than the varial flip though.

Overall super tight vid. You two fit together really well!

thebullet
10-28-2009, 07:16 AM
love this collab. You guys accomplished one thing I couldn't figure out how to do with me and anchors collab, and that was how to incorporate doubles clips into the edit. For that i commend you. Some of those doubles were so good, my favorite being skateheads nolliecab flip into the bank at the stacks followed by anders backtail kickflip out. Edit was on point, lots of bangers start to finish.

just a few of my many favorites

Anders, loved that line with the smith 360, backtail to popup onto the top of the ledge, front3 to skinny, so many crazy gaps, so much style and aggression

skateheads blunt to nosegrind, how did you kickflip onto that yellow ledge at fantasy factory? fingerflip hurricane, switch frontside flip to frontfeeble at the library

Embers BLS
10-28-2009, 10:41 AM
i never commented on this, because i fail. full homo.

so sick. so sick. so sick.

(attempting not to repeat what's already been posted...)

:cool: