PDA

View Full Version : Illest Dance Krew in the TAlent Show PLEASE WATCH

Anjo606
10-25-2009, 05:52 PM
ME n my crew entered our school talent show and this is what happened. me in the blue with a beanie

http://www.youtube.com/user/lilsuchin#p/a/u/2/jqbJSPHS4wc

SonicKaos
10-25-2009, 08:40 PM
I'ma say it was alright, because there wasn't a lot going on. Individually you guys are cool, but it would put on a waayyy cooler show if everyone was doing something, or at least multiple people were doing something at the same time instead of standing around waiting for their turn.

Anjo606
10-26-2009, 02:43 PM
actually thats a BBoy battle work. take turns and do shit like that. Had probems with two guys going to a different school and another guy not abke to make practices, leaving nly two of us doing work. we had a full routine down but the couldnt get it so we scrapped it

SonicKaos
10-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Well a battle on it's own is cool, but it doesn't work so well for a talent show imo. Makes sense why it went down that way though since everyone is so spread out. If someone can never make practices though, they shouldn't really be part of the group (unless they have a really good reason lol).

Anjo606
10-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Well a battle on it's own is cool, but it doesn't work so well for a talent show imo. Makes sense why it went down that way though since everyone is so spread out. If someone can never make practices though, they shouldn't really be part of the group (unless they have a really good reason lol).

yea. which is why we did a batle. no one was able to catch up with the routine. and of corse they do have excuses otherwise id have said they skipped practices rather than not being able to make it. buuuttt we're still wide known in school cuz we break at our spot near the entrance during morings n lunch so ppl come see us alot