kidding

just the afterparty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h_cAmEt2sE

or

http://www.wegame.com/watch/afterparty-2/

for some reason the youtube version is blocked in germany...of all places

Skatehead
10-28-2009, 09:30 AM
wow those last three clips...were insane...
the gap from the pillers 2 the full pipe was nuts!!

always love ur stuff...<3 dp

eflixxx
10-28-2009, 10:09 AM
i like this one better than the hate part, no kidding. still, stevland, after two yrs you still find new shit in this game, amazing. im going straight to work once linda is a sleep =)

GymAllstar
10-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Always love your parts man... totally different skating than what I do and I always like to see what new gaps you find.. the high drop by the suburb houses onto the white ledge towards the end was a highlight for me. Song wasnt my thing but skating WAS.

I hate dp ... still

thebullet
10-28-2009, 01:02 PM
ooo that backsmith at 0:30
nollieinward feeble
gap back lip over the skatestoppers
treflip at 1:05 just gorgeous
hardflip at foundation
frontside flip at city hall
bigheel between the blue rails
kickflip at 2:12
ender, wow

loved it. loved you. love you.

knexzor
10-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Sehr schön, Gapmeister!
My german is a tad rusty so I'll continue in english.

First line (I think) at the Mongo Plaza was so delicious. Could really see that every trick was carefully planned.
Back smith down the curved golden rail, so perfect.

Gaps gaps gaps. You find 'em everywhere... That crail into the pipe was insane!
Also lots of tasty 360flips. The one outside CC along with the ramp looked awesome.

Ender was OG dp style, love it.

Anchors
10-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Goodness all around Stev.

Loved the wallride kickflip.

SupaFly
10-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Whoa.. great gaps,the one into the full pipe was redonkulous.

heshfield
10-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Are you riding a skateboard or a rocketship? those gaps were nuts. I like the classic DP vibe, the clips with skhate, and the stale tucknee over the fence. You were flyin' on that last gap--shame on you for blowin up someone's spot. ;]

Roccityroller
10-28-2009, 04:57 PM
son of a bitch, the gap at :59 is sick. found that a couple weeks ago, a lot f'n harder than it looks. hahah

loved this one, song, edit, everything.

HorseHead
10-28-2009, 05:01 PM
That was GREAT. Not a bad trick in that video and so many sweet sweet new gaps. Thanks for making me not feel so weird about skating huge stuff constantly. I'm going to watch it again now.

Cookiesupporter
10-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Damn Stevland that was candy sweet right there. Loved it, short and killing! Nice, and thinking of that stuff being "leftover" makes it even sicker

Stevland
10-29-2009, 02:54 AM
thanks chocobros

for the record, skhate gave up on it, otherwise i wouldn't do that, i'm an asshole, but not that much of an asshole. :)

roc, did i see it in one of your videos? of all the new gaps i found, this was the only one someone else did before hate dropped, that's why it went in the afterparty. and yes, harder then it looks.

horsehead, huge is where it's at these days. i like what you're doing. tried the parkade gap, couldn't do it. props.

knex, thanks. yes, it was planned, but then again, it's ultra straight and kinda slow. that's why it ended up here.

thanks again.

Jack
10-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Look, It's a bird, it's a plane!

NO!. It's stevland's enormous balls!

I loved the gap over the rusty fence. Also, I know that your "southie" gap came before southie put out his part, that gap is rough

Stevland, you ****bag.

Roccityroller
10-29-2009, 09:51 AM
no not yet, i sent it for a friends section in an upcoming full length. I didn't see it before tho either?

great gap... interesting landing physics but that makes it cool.

madsser
10-29-2009, 03:05 PM
8th view and it just keep getting better and better..

still cant belive the bangers you dropped..
the amazing gaps that were done..
the shredding of everything..
wow..