PDA

View Full Version : Our first FULL LENGTH!... it's worth a watch!

Any Isle
11-05-2009, 06:51 AM
So, here it is... our first ever full length vid! It took a long time to put together and it's not our usual tandem style! The other two dudes on my team edited their own clips, and they are not that experienced with using the replay editor... so please bare with me! It's called:

Compilation Fabrication Dedication

If you are wondering why it's called that, well... It's a compilation of our clips, fabrication of the putting it together and the dedication part is to Xzibit... Well, since the music is all mashups I've done with X to the Z!

I really hope that you take the time to check this out and please leave comments or feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w2jpZAq1Rs

Peace out---Any Isle

BeatChemist
11-05-2009, 04:45 PM
You mispelled your own title.

So I stopped watching.

:(

EDIT --

AND you put Skate 3 in the youtube title for more hits? That's lame dude.

Sorry for being harsh. But. Come on.

Monk
11-05-2009, 05:11 PM
i watched it.........

seamonkeymadnss
11-05-2009, 05:39 PM
i want some serious answers.

1. why should i actually "Enjoy" this as you say?
is it the skating (glitching)?
is it the filming (shit)?
is it the edit?
or is it the god awful mashups that you jam down my throat?

2. are you a computer?
what with the shitty filming, stock editing, and glitchy "skating" i dont even know if you actually are a real person. even your posts are computer like with the little signature at the bottom thats typed out every time and perfect capitalization. the only thing that says otherwise is your abundance of typos.

Flying_Seel
11-06-2009, 06:42 AM
the mashups are horrible. they're just beyond bad. i can't watch it at all. on all of your past videos that has been one of the MAIN complaints. if you want people to watch your videos and actually have a chance of enjoying them, dump the mashup songs.

robley
11-06-2009, 07:50 AM
best video ever!

nah i'm just kidding i didn't watch it

Demzilla
11-06-2009, 08:35 AM
blah blah...

alot fun shit in there...

all the opening hippy jumps were dope..
some nice wall stuff..

but as you know..
ima more realistic kinda dude...

but i did watch the whole thing....

robs an ass...

Skatevid2
11-06-2009, 12:02 PM
hey i liked it.

its not the skating that matters as much as the fact that you had fun, and took the time to put this all together. :)

Any Isle
11-07-2009, 10:51 AM
i want some serious answers.

1. why should i actually "Enjoy" this as you say?
is it the skating (glitching)?
is it the filming (shit)?
is it the edit?
or is it the god awful mashups that you jam down my throat?

2. are you a computer?
what with the shitty filming, stock editing, and glitchy "skating" i dont even know if you actually are a real person. even your posts are computer like with the little signature at the bottom thats typed out every time and perfect capitalization. the only thing that says otherwise is your abundance of typos.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a control for the volume and if you don't like the music then turn the volume off... I guess there is nothing that you "Enjoy" in this video..?

Why don't you guys tell me what kind of music to put in my video's then... ?

or wait...

why don't you tell me exactly what tricks to do and where...?
oh ya...

you can also tell me what camera's to use too and exactly where to place them...?
And...

Tell me what I should wear and what is a good graphic to use too...

... common, can't you guys really just accept things that are MY/MY TEAM'S choices... I don't want everyone to like them but can't you ACCEPT it... There's always the mute button if your ears are really bleeding from the TERRIBLE music!

There you go Flying_Seel!

If you read the first post on this thread you would have noticed that I was saying that ALL three guys in this video edited their own clips and they are not very familiar with the camera controls... I suck at spelling... SORRY:( I didn't know that this was grammar school... And if "Peace out---Any Isle" really pisses you off then I suggest that you take a gun and end your life before you make other people's lives as crappy as yours...

Thanks the feedback,

---Any Isle

Embers BLS
11-07-2009, 03:39 PM
I feel deja vu coming on again...

Suggesting that people should kill themselves makes you look like even more of a retard. It amuses me that you fail to understand what anyone says to you.

Your mashups are terrible. they are not okay, they are not alright. they suck. they are done poorly, and you are not good at them.

You beg for attention, but complain because its not the attention that you wanted.

Shitty cameras make the video hard to watch. The common sense thing to do, would be to make them better. Way to put the blame on your 'team' for the terrible cameras... assuming that your camera work is something to work up to? lmao.

if you live in a world where shitty is good enough, then i feel sorry for you.

maybe you should put my name in the title of your threads again... youll get views, but no one will comment again.... i wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

Failure, in the purest form.

Any Isle
11-07-2009, 05:13 PM
I feel deja vu coming on again...

Suggesting that people should kill themselves makes you look like even more of a retard. It amuses me that you fail to understand what anyone says to you.

Your mashups are terrible. they are not okay, they are not alright. they suck. they are done poorly, and you are not good at them.

You beg for attention, but complain because its not the attention that you wanted.

Shitty cameras make the video hard to watch. The common sense thing to do, would be to make them better. Way to put the blame on your 'team' for the terrible cameras... assuming that your camera work is something to work up to? lmao.

if you live in a world where shitty is good enough, then i feel sorry for you.

maybe you should put my name in the title of your threads again... youll get views, but no one will comment again.... i wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

Failure, in the purest form.

Thanks Mr. "High and Mighty"...

I wasn't impressed by anything I've seen you do... You are really one to talk!

seamonkeymadnss
11-07-2009, 06:45 PM
you are not even one to talk about ones to talk.

Embers BLS
11-07-2009, 07:23 PM
LOL.

Your one opinion on my videos doesn't hold anything against the collective opinion on your videos.

...the dozens of comments on your videos from many people that agree with what i said. what about those?

Flying_Seel
11-07-2009, 07:32 PM
why would i want to watch a video in silence?

one main point of a video is the editing...and one of the things that goes with that is how well the music goes with the skating and if its synced well. and have you ever tried watching a skate video without any sound? it starts to get a little boring, no matter how good the skating.

Roccityroller
11-07-2009, 10:49 PM
I gotta say, the kid has a point, embers is pretty bad...

i stopped watching your videos after the first one.. so i guess i don't have anything negative to say.

so i guess that makes this a positive comment..

Any Isle
11-07-2009, 11:09 PM
I gotta say, the kid has a point, embers is pretty bad...

i stopped watching your videos after the first one.. so i guess i don't have anything negative to say.

so i guess that makes this a positive comment..

So I guess it's not just me then...

Embers BLS
11-07-2009, 11:15 PM
So I guess it's not just me then...

You really are pretty clueless. LMFAO.
I give up, i can't compete with this level of stupidity.

BritneysDignity
11-08-2009, 06:03 AM
ill just say that i agree that the music is a very important part of the video.

and that i agree, embers is horrible. the third threat is that he sucks.

Embers BLS
11-08-2009, 07:29 AM
and that i agree, embers is horrible. the third threat is that he sucks.

+1
Thanks.
about time someone noticed.

SupaFly
11-08-2009, 09:10 AM
you guys are so mean,there was 1 clip in this video i liked,but seriously,the ender,the big ender LMFAO dumbest thing ive ever seen.

Any Isle
11-08-2009, 04:26 PM
you guys are so mean,there was 1 clip in this video i liked,but seriously,the ender,the big ender LMFAO dumbest thing ive ever seen.

I make do with the clips that I get! One of my teamate's put that one up so I had to use it... I thought you guys would hate it!

Nelson
11-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Music was the best part of this video.

Which was also bad.

DRFA1979
11-11-2009, 08:22 AM
DEDIATION's what you need, if you wanna be a record breaker.*

*Only UK late 20s peeps will get this.