PDA

View Full Version : Nov 6 trailer....

Demzilla
11-06-2009, 07:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6I9tvLU2I

lets see how fluckit reacts...

thebullet
11-06-2009, 10:11 AM
whatever, it's cheesy, but the spots look great. Like some of the new clothes. Animations look identical, hope they add in a few more sketchy landings, but whatever. IT's a new city. Trailer got me stoked.

mamba12
11-06-2009, 03:11 PM
i'll be hyped no matter what they show me.

pawnluvguitarist
11-06-2009, 03:24 PM
i'll be hyped no matter what they show me.

exactly, this is a trailer for the casual gamers, its so lame it could actually be kinda fun haha

It'll be great im sure of it, new city, skatepark editor, Demz's impressions ect

a red bicycle
11-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Im not gonna lie, i got upset when i saw the parkade type area

Anjo606
11-07-2009, 07:15 AM
im up for joining the team they joined in the end!!

Embers BLS
11-07-2009, 03:48 PM
ill take it as new places to skate. simple as that.

as well as we all know certain people who work on this game... in the end it is Electronic Arts. They want mass appeal, they want money. Its as simple as that really.

Parts of this game are going to get more and more ridiculous. while the core parts that we love, as the cult that we are, will continue to be enjoyed.

You can't fight it. Adding mass 'arcade appeal' is what they want. to give that KO to THPS, and in the process, scooping up all their fan base. It makes perfect sense from a business standpoint.

This is a video game, not a simulation.
In the words of Demz, "it is what you make of it..."
'...' for dramatic effect haha :cool:

I'm looking forward to skating and being lost again.

Monk
11-07-2009, 05:49 PM
i like the fact in that new trailer you are able to site on ur board on the ground or on a ledge/stairs... gives more of a chillin vibe instead of everyone skating at once you can sit and watch others do their thing. the video follower looks very robotic; i hope you have the option to hold a camera as a player instead of having an AI follw you around dorking out ur run. id spend more time focusing on the cameraman than the tricks if it was that way in the game; but that is just me. everything looks great so far i just want that create a park and ill be happy; dont really care much about the rest..........

Hitmanx123
11-07-2009, 10:18 PM
eh....

Steve182
11-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Wasnt too impressed really, but like everyone says, new spots to skate are sweet.

Graphics still dont seem up to par yet.