PDA

View Full Version : Don't answer with wiki part: I'll punch you in the face.

joker
09-13-2008, 03:57 PM
kidding,

not sure I've seen anyone talk about the dreaded celebrity achievment. Not sure I even care about it anymore, I muscled my way through it for 1. There will be the achievment mongors who wish to get all the achievments and we'll be slaughtered with threads left and right.

I guess part of my question is : Do you think they'll have it in 2 to force people to use skate reel? Do you think that's why they had it in 1? Let's face it, if you don't have the technology in your house, i.e., capture cards, you'll have to use it anyway right?

discuss or lock, just thinking aloud

SonicKaos
09-13-2008, 04:19 PM
It'll likely be in there. They designed the huge system that is Skate.Reel, and that's one way to make sure people use it. If you spent a ton of time creating something so big, you'd want people to use it too right? lol. I haven't even gotten that achievement yet... =\

ell595
09-13-2008, 04:22 PM
i gave u up on that achievement after i left my blunt to kickflip wall tap on there for like a month nd it got 4 rates
it was well good too

joker
09-13-2008, 04:23 PM
I had assumed that was why they put it in one and I said that somewhere else but....not sure I'll go strong on it this time around.....pain in the fluckin ass

Mac
09-13-2008, 04:32 PM
I've never liked when people are too achivement-obsessed; play the damn game instead.

Adio0709
09-13-2008, 04:45 PM
when i put the disc in my xbox (first day skate came out).. it glitched and gave me all of the online achievements. and thats when i didnt have live :confused:

EmmitBrown
09-13-2008, 06:33 PM
the title of this thread is priceless....it's all in the delivery

The Destroyer88
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
They should take that achievement out and then replace it with "get 20 votes on your spot" or something similar to that. When the game comes out I most likely won't even do anything other then download other peoples spots, rate them, or just edit my character.

KushKrashBOOM
09-14-2008, 05:46 AM
I got mine pretty easy...
and ive had 1000gp for skate
im not big on achievements kinda guy
but its nice to get a full 1000 when you have a game you love
did the same thing for gears1 but i still dont have my Seriously :(

i think i got 40+ votes on the one clip...
it was way early in skate maybe 2 and a half months in...
(i miss those early skate days)

i guess its a lot harder nowadays?
sonic if you need help post here and ill give you a rate
should be easier to get votes in a tight community like this
:)

Chinnny
09-15-2008, 12:58 AM
The thing is, alot of people do use skate. reel, but nobody rates a video they watch using the stars, they rate it through speech. Oh well.

thesignguy
09-15-2008, 08:10 AM
Rate my vid threads suck
I'll punch you in the face threads RULE!

AceMcCloud
09-23-2008, 10:13 PM
I've never liked when people are too achivement-obsessed; play the damn game instead.

Right On Mac.

Achieve some style, not some gamerpoints.:cool:

SonicKaos
09-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the offer Kush. I might come up with something soon to try it out again, but last time I tried asking people I really didn't get many ratings still. I could never do a rate for a rate because for some reason, my internet will not let me click those damn stars.... I can rate people when I'm on my console, but not just normally on the internet =\

Ace, that quote is awesome - "Achieve some style"
I think I might start using that when people talk about getting achievements lol.