PDA

View Full Version : H TIO - 11th Solo

Granka
11-14-2009, 02:24 AM
Yep, a new one. Already working on my 12th.

Vimeo:
http://www.vimeo.com/7592411

ntothes412
11-14-2009, 07:04 AM
awesome man...I guess experience pays off. 11 solos, that's crazy. That was probably the most realistic solo I've seen. I like that you're not afraid to hit some LONG grinds and boardslides. That's some pros 'trademark' irl so i don't know why everyone does little short grinds in skate. Overall you just have a smooth style that makes it all look too easy, just like watching a part would be irl. Good Job man, keep it up.

Granka
11-14-2009, 12:08 PM
awesome man...I guess experience pays off. 11 solos, that's crazy. That was probably the most realistic solo I've seen. I like that you're not afraid to hit some LONG grinds and boardslides. That's some pros 'trademark' irl so i don't know why everyone does little short grinds in skate. Overall you just have a smooth style that makes it all look too easy, just like watching a part would be irl. Good Job man, keep it up.

Thanks dude. That´s what I basically go for, I make my solos the way I wanna see video-parts IRL. I´m pretty much a skate-geek and I´m not so great at skating IRL so I try to make the best of it in the game.

Thanks once again.

ntothes412
11-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks dude. That´s what I basically go for, I make my solos the way I wanna see video-parts IRL. I´m pretty much a skate-geek and I´m not so great at skating IRL so I try to make the best of it in the game.

Thanks once again.

I'm right there with ya...