PDA

View Full Version : Infinite: Flexing

BeastySteez
11-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Infinite is flexing and stretching our legs for our long over due full length...

Edited By Nosebonk

Flexing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRLbamP95ag)

nosebonk
11-16-2009, 12:08 AM
no feedback? :(

BeastySteez
11-16-2009, 08:35 AM
nope guess not

HorseHead
11-16-2009, 09:07 AM
I don't know why this doesn't have more feedback either. I liked the skating, music was my personal worst nightmare. But, I'm admittedly a music snob.

Really liked Killer Kow's stuff and Knexzor is personally a bastard for skating the top of that sign at the waterfront. I tried that shit and couldn't ever do it. Attempted Austin's bs flip at GED was crazy as hell. Beasty Steez did some cool 100mph tech shit. Liked it.

thebullet
11-16-2009, 09:12 AM
yeah, weird that there isn't more comments

anyways, sick montage. Infinite is one of the top teams out there for sure

some highlights

huge hardflip at 1:05
nollie bigheel bennet grind

obsoletes, slappy's line

killers, 3 shuv into the tight tranny, line at 3:00

austin, sick backside flip at ged

nosebonk, backtail hardflip, dogpiss, bonk5050

knexzor, LIPSLIDE, line at matrix, gap crook at waterfront, that fucking wallride was insane

beasty, line with the nose-crook heel, and last trick

loved it

eflixxx
11-16-2009, 09:20 AM
knexors last minute, with the crocks on the sign and the following line in old town was the biggest moments of stoke, beasty also had good stuff of course

Stevland
11-16-2009, 09:26 AM
e-skating seems to work in waves. it's either no video at all or every video on the same day.

i'm with horse music wise (horse, we aren't music snobs, we are music nazis)
but it worked nevertheless.

everyone killed it, knex had my fav part, with the lip to k, gap to k and the awesome wallride!!!

editwise it had some weird bits. the overall edit was cool, just the black pauses were kinda weird and seemed random. the titles seemed kinda random too, fontsize maybe a little bit too big.

anyways, i'm nitpicking here, big fan of the infinite, keep on doing what you're doing.

nosebonk
11-16-2009, 02:11 PM
cheers guys.

Kinda made a bit of a mistake with the songs..and my computer isn't great so i couldn't exactly judge the timing of the black spaces in preview player.

It's funny you should mention about when people release things because i was thinking exactly the same :confused: ...scary telepathy in the community ..lol

robley
11-16-2009, 05:30 PM
i would've commented sooner, but i was out of town. get off my back.

the songs were rough. the second song was really rough.

the editing was too, but as you said, you're computer isn't exactly NASA grade so whatever.

even with rough songs and editing, you guys all rip so hard that it just couldn't be bad. i love knexzor, that's no lie, but now i love all of you guys. except whoever picked those songs. you're on love probation.

BeastySteez
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the Love and Affection even that of the music Nazis... we always have hard times choosing songs... But this time Nosebonk dropped the hammer and made the decision... So Im passing the buck!

Love Ya Bonky!

nosebonk
11-18-2009, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the Love and Affection even that of the music Nazis... we always have hard times choosing songs... But this time Nosebonk dropped the hammer and made the decision... So Im passing the buck!

Love Ya Bonky!

second song wasn't my choice...first one on the other hand, i guess it didn't really work either.. (you guys can recommend some songs :cool: )

anyway thanks for the feedback, and yes knex rips, i wanna swap hats