ablindkid666
11-15-2009, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sem21vq8Qok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJy8VmIY8xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnBd2YXQF1Q

eflixxx
11-15-2009, 02:03 PM
totally amazing.

loved the edit and all those city/nature shots. great cameras and tricks all the way. i feel like you guys bridge the gap between the ultra realism and the other one, both "styles" seem to approach each other, which is good.

i cant pick any parts, they were all sick. last one deserved to be last tho, loved the afterblack "hammers" at the end

SeksulChokolate
11-15-2009, 02:34 PM
ok...just finished the intro and I already dig it. Those still shots and stuff like that were perfect...skating was awesome and the quality is really awesome song is great

NYC:
nollie 5-0 fs 180 out
tre shuv overcrooks
nice surprise with magic and flixx
ungrindable tail fs flip out
loved the line at 4:52
nollie flip back tail perrrrfect angle
blunt manny
thread the needle line at 6:58
tweak manuel looked soo freakin sick
ender looked really good

loved both songs. Great editing and filming

Plugg:
back tail 270 out
quick firecracker down the hubba
nollie back heel
static cam with the cars looked really cool
ramped ender was butteryyy

nice to see you still kill at this game...haven't really seen too much footy from you recently. Overall solid part. Good cams and really smooth skating.

Roadkill:
hardflip at 3:20
switch flip between the booth and pole!
kickflip gap to board
table blunt to fakie manuel flip...very well done
line at 5:00
smith kickflip out
polejam to 50-50!!!!

again haven't seen a lot from you either since og skate but this was really well done. Great spots and a nice laidback part. Filming was good and I liked the song.

blazN:
bs one foot
nosegrind nollie was perfect
6:58 was awesome
7:16 :eek:
nice varialheel
lip tail nosemanny...
fs flip gap to the pipe was nuts
again with the polejam 5050 but ends with a nice little lip ;)
ugh...ender was beautiful

Very very good part. Love your style. Great filming

JakeTodd:
shuv crooks...yum
kickflip back smith
lip nosebonk
fakie tre crooks looked sooo good
powerslide blunt
nosegrind bonk at 2:32
switch salad
tre overcrooks

Jake...your fluckin good..

Blindkid:
s fs flip over the rock
that lazer flip actually looked pretty nice
feeble flip out
switch blunt flip out
bs 5-0 on the fence!
line at 6:05 was crazy
overcrooks kickflip out
bs 180 hardflip
fakie bs 360 between the pole and booth was out of control!!
kickflip front feebs
wallie late shuv

your part started off slow but absolutely destroyed in the middle and end...awesome job blind. def deserved to have the ending part

Overall great full length. Very realistic but not boring at all. Filming. Who ever edited this did a very nice job. Music was great. Awesome work Berry
wow...didnt mean to write so much...

Flying_Seel
11-15-2009, 02:54 PM
here's my full review.

intro:
started out kinda cool, but then just got really boring. music was too loud and you couldn't hear the sounds of the skateboarding. liked those titles tho.

nyc:
roof gaps you did were awesome. never seen them done before either. gap before ender was cool looking, thru those bushes. fav trick in your part was that ungrindable fs tail fs flip out. looked awesome. overall, my opinion is the same as it was on your last videos. hopefully this one won't make you want to remake another one of my vids, but i feel like there are so many things you do that don't fit. you do a lot of creative/sweet looking lines/single tricks. but i mean the janky drop at 3:58? you're better than shit like that man.

buttplug:
little color things at the beginning were tight. other than that...didn't really like it. song was giving me a headache. it was way too repetitive. only trick i kinda liked was that wallride thing around the corner of that wall. looked sweet.

roadkill:
ss flip at 3:52 was tight as fuck. ender was a little hardatlurky/andersatany.

blazn:
vheel at 7:31 was sweet. good spot and awesome filming. idk whats with the music. sounds like dying cows. ender? uhhh....

jaketodd:
i really didn't even want to start...but then i saw 1:31. either you put a flatground trick in your video(which i wouldn't put past you)or you just filmed that trick horribly. see you like 360shuvs...and nosebonks...ender was pretty cool. skinny ledge.

blindkid:
uhhh...nothing really got me to be honest. kinda the same as the other parts.

overall, the editing was pretty good. i mean better than anything i've edited. but, i can see you either just learned how to use film burn or LOVE it. because you used it soooo much. def wasn't the best full i've ever seen, but it wasn't the worst.

skelli_bonez
11-15-2009, 03:10 PM
jakes slappy nose to fakie.cLom

bene317
11-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Good job guys, really enjoyed it...no poop smiley :p

heshfield
11-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Ive only seen the first part, but, man, that intro is polished. Some perfect dolly shots in there. NYC's part is great too; some very realistic shots in there and a lot of nice manny-blunt/blunt-manny combos.

quetonto1
11-16-2009, 05:58 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

really really good

love the style of the skating, i just watch happy medium the other day and though 'Hey i wanna do that'

blazN had my favourite part - really creative :D

but everyone had awesome parts

good edit

everything was polished =)

mamba12
11-16-2009, 07:13 AM
everything was polished =)

that's exactly how i felt. except for maybe too many film burns, the edit was superb. tricks were all great, without anything being really over-the-top, which is hard to do, so kudos. nothing felt out of place, everyone's styles worked together. don't have time to do a full review but let me just say it was really really good. :cool:

Embers BLS
11-16-2009, 08:22 AM
First, let me say, nice job on an edit that has every part working to compliment the others. Everything fit so well together.

Skating wasn't really my thing, personally i like faster, more aggressive styles.
But, at the same time, i can appreciate the work it takes to do things very realistically and still keep it interesting. As Mamba said, kudos to you guys.

Stevland
11-16-2009, 08:32 AM
i'm with embers here, i prefer faster and aggressive skating.
but that doesn't mean that it sucks obviously.
the overall product was well put together, especially the intro. very good job on that one.
hidden gems here and there that i'll have to look into.
fav part was roadkill and the second half of blindkids.

HorseHead
11-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Very well filmed, edited etc. I really liked the intro shots they had a nice feel to them. Blindkid definitely deserved that last part, there were a lot of crazy tricks in his part.

Everyone had at least a tricks that I was really stoked on. SkateRoadkill and BlaznHero had my other two favorite parts. Overall I really enjoyed it, sick stuff guys.

thebullet
11-16-2009, 02:30 PM
amazing. Edit and Filming made this a thing of beauty. Tricks/spots were amazing. I've only watched this twice and haven't had enough time to sit down and watch the whole thing straight through in one sitting, but I liked all the parts a whole bunch. Lots of creative tricks and spot finds that made me extremely jealous.

Berry kills it.

GymAllstar
11-16-2009, 02:40 PM
First, let me say, nice job on an edit that has every part working to compliment the others. Everything fit so well together.

Skating wasn't really my thing, personally i like faster, more aggressive styles.
But, at the same time, i can appreciate the work it takes to do things very realistically and still keep it interesting. As Mamba said, kudos to you guys.

Let me keep the trend up of just saying "What Mamba Said, or What Embers said.." What everyone else said - good skating and filming, sometimes I just hoped for a huge gap or a line with some Crazy camera work but it was just solid, "safe" filming most of the time (which is not a cticism, just on observation)

Great job

Roccityroller
11-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Pretty good full guys, edit was good too

Speaking of Fulls....

ablindkid666
11-16-2009, 04:49 PM
thanks everyone it really means a lot!
and about the megaupload. i dont think its going to work out because of the file size. unless jake finds another good quality that reduces it below 1 gb. we feel that if we make the quality worse to get it like that it wont do the video justice. so for now everyone that is waiting for the download your gona have to watch the video on youtube. we will get the megaupload as soon as possible though.

MagicNarcosis
11-16-2009, 06:16 PM
here's my full review.

overall, the editing was pretty good. i mean better than anything i've edited. but, i can see you either just learned how to use film burn or LOVE it. because you used it soooo much. def wasn't the best full i've ever seen, but it wasn't the worst.

Then you must have HATED Unorthodox... 2-3 film burns EVERY part and it was intentional... Jake used the burn like 4 times throughout the whole video.

Not to sound like I'm picking on you for my team's criticism but in my opinion. It seems like you got a bit of a deal, seel.

Thanks for the input on my boys, though :)

robley
11-16-2009, 07:31 PM
not bad guys. i do believe i liked the second half of nyc's part the best.

jaketodd should slow down.

NYCskateboarder
11-17-2009, 11:30 AM
thanks everyone for the comments.
we all greatly appreciated it.

first off to seel.
nah its cool your entitled to your own opinon but I LOL'd when you brought up the remake of the video. you talked shit, you said i couldnt do your tricks and i did. i took you up on your offer of me doing your footy. so let it drop.

robley thanks bud :) i cracked up witht he jt thing.
roc thanks bro :)
thanks gym :)
bulletttttttttttt! thanks homie! :) sesh soon? been too long
horsehead thanks man! :)
stevalndddddddddddd thanks bud! :)
ember thankss! :)
mamba gracias :)
quetonto budday!!!!!! thanks homie :)
hesh! thanks a bunch man :)
bene! where the hell have you been. been too long since we been in chats or skated. hit me up soon homie. thanks :)
seksul major thanks on the super long review :)
eflixxx! thanks homie :)
skelli thanks for watching brah. :)
thanks seel for the long review. I disagree with a lot of stuff you said, but you did compliment my part so thanks!

sorry about all the smilies hahaha didn't want to make it seem boring :)

Get Stoked
11-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Really sick.

thebullet
11-17-2009, 12:46 PM
works a little slower today, so i'll do the play by play

intro, very lovely, epic, heartworming, eye candy. Blunt to manual was awesome

NYC
I was a little bit (just a little bit) afraid when you told me your part was 6 minutes, but you kept my attention from start to finish. Didn't drag on for me at all.
Almost every clip was a new spot or an old spot played differently.
4:52, such a dope line, squeezing through the ledge like that
hurricane manual was sick
5:45 very nice back 3
blunt to manual
6:08 nice vheel, loved the powerslide after
tailstall flip out to nosemanual looked so awesome
that lateshuv, and then the ollie right after, rad gaps

Plug
I always love your stuff. It's clean, proper and pretty fast. Not to many tricks in here blew me away as far as difficulty, but there's nothing wrong with that. It looked good and was filmed good. My favorites were:
hardflip at 1:03, nice gap/find
wallie around the corner in oldtown

Roadkill
First part i've ever seen of you. It was super good. Again, good spots, tricks and filming. This song always makes me think of Jean Claude Van Damm, but in a good way.
3:21, another good hardflip
trick right after that was cool too, the manual to manual thing
3:50, loved it
blunt to fakie manual flip out
backsmith flip out, favorite trick in your part

Blazn
I think this was my favorite part in the whole video. I've been a fan of you since you were dr. explosive. Your parts keep getting better and better. Glad you found a home at berry
Bonk to 5050
blasted kickflip fakie at 6:38
wallie frontblunt???
the nicest stalefish i've ever seen
loved that flatgap varial heel
gap to backlip nosemanual (if you haven't noticed i'm all about the latest trend of grinds to manuals lately)
8:17, big frontside flip into the skinny tunnel thing, FAVORITE TRICK IN THE WHOLE VIDEO
wallie to curb bash
nollie up the polejam, should have been your ender

Jake
i've always enjoyed your videos. Some of the cleanest filming out there. Again, nice spots.
very nice kickflip nosegrind at slappys, made me wanna hit up that rail
nosebonk nollie heel
lipslide to nosebonk
backtail kickflip at 3:18
your ender was crazy

Blind
sick part, lots of bangers, deserved enders
gap to 5050 at 4:35, looked so real, like something rowley would do
frontfeeble kickflip at the library was great
line with the switch boardslide bigspin out was hot
that fullcab, holy cow. Best trick in your part in my opinion
manual to blunt, yikes
switch heel through the tree
wallie lateshuv
ender gap was beastly

Well, i finally got a chance to watch this in one sitting, and i was very into it the whole way. Good job again jake on the edit. Video was great, liked every part A LOT. You guys skate very realistic, which a lot of people try to do, but it just ends up feeling boring and stale. This video was the farthest thing from boring and stale. Lots of creativity was goin on. Loved it. again, 10/10

ablindkid666
11-17-2009, 12:55 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMBOPBWD

Flying_Seel
11-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Then you must have HATED Unorthodox... 2-3 film burns EVERY part and it was intentional... Jake used the burn like 4 times throughout the whole video.

Not to sound like I'm picking on you for my team's criticism but in my opinion. It seems like you got a bit of a deal, seel.

Thanks for the input on my boys, though :)

lol. deal seel. nah. if i had some sort of "deal" then i wouldn't of even watched it. and nyc had the only part i liked.

but tbh i don't remember film burns in unorthodox? thinking about it i remember one at the end, but it was quick. the ones in this video were kinda long and were drug out a bit.

SkateRoadkill
11-17-2009, 01:36 PM
wow, alot of positive comments, lovin it :) glad that you guys like it

i know i havent put out alot in s2, my last one before this was actually right after the filmer pack was out :eek: but i changed my course (well.. right after im done with codmw2 ^^)