eflixxx
11-18-2009, 02:22 PM
awesome intro

hockey!

fingerflip 5050

smokemonsterd antics

part 2

music feels different? =)

caveman frontside boardslide, kickturn in bank, best line =)

manual bluntslide so casual

dude in green shirt scored a goal

douche, lol

inverted 540 boneless, im sure that move got a name from the 80s i don't remember

hey! i love cars!

great tranny clips

cartman

knexzor
11-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Intro:
(already loving the feel of this, 30 seconds in!)
Embers fingerflip was huge!
That last part of the intro, running up the tower then jumping; so well made and along with the music it was almost frightening. Awesome!

1:41 in through the arch! great filming
1:53 wallride fence oh my god
2:10 straight outta the alley, wow

One of the most well made intros I've seen. Great work!

Gym:
3:35 line, so vibrant
3:42 airwalk 50-50 is brilliant
4:21 boneyard line, so fast and so good filming
ender was sweet

You have one of my favourite filming techniques in this game, up there with skelli and bullet. Very nice part!

Roc:

5:52 heel hurricane!
6:05 shirtless lip to skinny ledge, sweet
6:25 front tail to blunt, daewon shit right there
6:46 that boneless 360 looked great

Solid part rock, I always count on craziness when you're in it. Was that Jedi Mind? Nice song too.

Always nice with some Demzness in the mix

Part 2:

Redhook:

Redhook Ale just fell for a redhead girl... :rolleyes:

0:56 backtail kickflip to tranny, so simple but so stylish
1:24 tre to front blunt
2:00 noseblunt flip out! sick
2:05 manny to blunt, that shit is hard
ending line very stylish

Nice part, you had that cruising style with some powerslides here and there, kinda just looked like you were jamming out. Cool

Mamba:

That was an ugly goal man, step up your game and bomb it next time ;)

3:30 360 was sexay
3:34 smith to 50-50, never seen that doublegrind before. nice
4:12 nice to see someone skate the snakerun. sick line
boneless backflip thingy was hot! I had a similar one in my very first solo!

Solid part, kept it cool and stylish.

Embers:

5:49 kickflip 5-0
5:55 huuuge 270 blunt
6:50 nosetap or whatever it was, so fucking sick!
Anders sideways boardslide grab hahah
7:20 tailslide kickflip
7:40 alley oop caballerial wooaaah
7:42 vertical front crook :eek:

Damn bro you had my favourite part. So gnarly! You feel like the Cardiel of s2, except for him already being in it. Loved it!

All in all:
Pretty damn solid video guys. Everyone felt like and probably are comfortable with their styles. You have a very diverse team but somehow along the way you've blended it all together into a great mix. Awesome work!

heshfield
11-18-2009, 04:28 PM
laryngitis-larry intro; I like the 'maiden original better, but theres some sick skating going on--nollie 270 noseblunt, halfcab crooks, fence wallride, etc.
Gym--sick dekes.
noseslide to noseblnt then sw heel blunt--crazy good. Airwalk 50-50, nollie tre bonk front shuv, nollie shuv blunt transfer, gap nollie heel blunt, fingerflip 5-0 ender.
Roc--is it just me or is this choppy?
heel hurricane, wallie 360 of the bank wall, heel tailslide to blunt, kf feeble 180, gap to tailslide on the barrier.
Demz--3 flip crooks was sick. also was the back noseblunt gap to back lip. halfcab feeble 180 line was 'gangsta'
Hook--is this Hall and Oates?
melon off the top rope to the bank..lets take a moment to chew over this song choice..or not. tre blunt was sick though. powerslid back noseblunt flip in, and oh my, fingerflip fakie transfer--i never even thought to hit it from that side.
Mamba--best song in this thing..but thats not sayin' much^
manny tre fakie nose manny, nollie fs flip, 3flip feebs, and sick blunt variations at slappys. Tail to noseblunt, snakerun tailwalk, and the madonna! so sick. Blunt fakie over the deathbox, and holy boneless rodeo flip.
Embers--classic oversteer.
varial heel over the rail into the bank looked sweet. Line in oldtown with the sw bs heel and the blunt fakie--killer. Anders ripping. Front tail kf on the suspended deathbridge rail at creature, 'miller' nosegrind the craddle edge--damn thats sick.

The thing I like most about 'Threat vids is the sense of camaraderie. Great stuff.

seamonkeymadnss
11-18-2009, 06:20 PM
i really liked this.

first of all i will say that i liked all of the parts.
im gonna have to say that i liked red hooks most because of his use of hall and oates, :51, and 1:28.

second favorite was embers because he ripped shit up like shit... you rip... up. sorry, that was poorly thought out

edit: almost forgot about anders pretty much stealing the show

like like like

Demzilla
11-18-2009, 08:19 PM
intro...
1st..
you did the song justice...
edits..
bails..
bangers....
lovely..
very well done...

hockey hahaahahah...
gym...
mother flucker...
double flip board...
airwalk 50...
your going a 1000 mph...
sw shifty heel was just dirty...
ender is crazy...
there too...
jealous...

roc...
hardflip back 180...
bump off back 360...
holy..you just nose manny/noseblunt at oliver with the powerslide stab...
all the cc barrier love...
roll up fluckin plant...

redhook...
absolutly love the picnic table..
then the kick out the tail to walls...
wow..cave board actaully looked really good..
manny then blunt....
this part is beautiful...

mamba....
back 360..
smith 50..
i dont think ive seen anyone film tranny as perfect as you do...
roll up back noseblunt...
HOLY!...judy one foot plant tail smash....good god...
plant barrel roll...probably the doppest shit ive seen in the game..
touche good man..
fluckin plant barrel roll...
so sick...
hahahahahahaha
FLUCKIN PLANT BARREL ROLL!!!!!...

embers...
kick salad stez..
pop shuv wtf just happen...
andersatannnnn hahaha grab feebs haahah....
ally oop 360 grab shuv in the pool was doooppe...
wtf did you just board slide the corner mccrank style...
oh man nosegrind up the endge mccrank style..
touche you son of a...

BeatChemist
11-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Wow there's so many great videos coming out lately!!!

I've watched the intro and it's great. Back later with more.

quetonto1
11-19-2009, 12:13 AM
super duper sickly

Stevland
11-19-2009, 09:36 AM
gym is my favorite.

good stuff from everyone.

GymAllstar
11-19-2009, 10:56 AM
I am doing this one a little differently than usual. How about a little "Best of" ...

Lines:
ROC - 6:45 - SOOO Many tricks on that Matrix Line.. Edning to it was perfect off of manual too- Also, your ending clip was dope
DEMZ - 7:50 - manual, manual, manual , wait will it end??
HOOK - 1:45 Line at Stacks - Caveman Grind, 360 flip, 180 kick, to little ledge - awesome - Last line with finger flip and 360 at Sewerside
MAMBA - 4:10 - Snake Run AIRWALK to fingerflip - watched that single clip like 20 Times bro!
EMBERS - 6:15 - Old town ending with sweet blunt - rediculous filming!!!
ANDERS - 7:00 How many tricks can you fit into the smallest section with the littlest amount of time between tricks? You win in that category my friend Anders.. Great complimentary clips to Embers style.. Collab of the long haired guys?? I think so.....

Tricks:
ROC - 6:00 - Fakie Tail to Skinny Sidewalk! Damn, would have liked a 2nd and 3rd angle of that..
HOOK - 1:25 360 Flip to Tail - loved the prior bail as well
2:00 revert to Quick-Stall flip back into Tranny - THIS deserved another angle!!
MAMBA - 3:55 - Tail SHUV to Tail, 4:30 - tail to board dub grind with Squirly landing... 4:45 foot kick to Tail Tap.. Honestly MAMBA, your whole section KILLED with bangers after bangers.. Steez everywhere
EMBERS - 5:55 - huge air to blunt plus squirly landing - 7:22 tail to kick into tranny, 7:30 doubles line air under other guy-nice,

Overall Clips:
EMBERS board flip out of the pool in the introduction is My Favorite clip of the whole flucking edit! Great camera spot and the gritty, graffiti look with the chair at the end was PERFECT - Also 6:27 Fakie Finger Flip over rail at Boneyard! DAMN, as well as Ollie-Oop 360 grab at 7:40 -
HOOK - Intro clip chasing the HO around - hahah and 1:00 flip kick off of wall

Best Ender:
MAMBA - this was a no-brainer decision... Amazing ender to a GREAT part by you man.. Loved every second of your entire section - banger after banger...

Embers - Great job editing everything together.. The intro was the best intro I have ever seen in a Skate2 video yet.. (not just being bias to my team) The vibe was perfect and started off the whole thing Perfectly!

Loved the whole thing. love my team, full homo...

HOODLUM!

Embers BLS
11-19-2009, 06:24 PM
flixxx, thanks for the review man... just have to say though... your avatar haunts my nap times... :eek:

knexzor, that was a legit review man, thanks for taking the time to write it all! glad you really liked my part. :o i got the same vibe, about everyone being comfortable style-wise, and i'm hyped that it showed.

Hesh, "laryngitis-larry" aka Dani Filth LOL. "Front tail kf on the suspended deathbridge rail at creature" << coolest fluckin name for a rail ever. period. haha thanks man.

seamonkey, Hall & Oates for the win, for sure man. I was blown away when I first saw Hook's part. Thanks for the props too. :)

Demz, "intro... 1st.. you did the song justice... edits.. bails.. bangers.... lovely.. very well done..." << honestly, i put a ton of work into the intro, kept working til i was sure that i was happy with it, then til my team was happy with it. this comment from you is like hitting the jackpot for me man. GREATLY appreciate it. Your full reviews are always big time to our team... thanks! :D

BeatChemist, i agree, see you when you get back... ;)

Tonto, thanks for the props. anything with ''super'' in it, is WIN. haha

Stevland, another avatar that haunts my nap times... thanks. LOL. glad you like the vid.

Gym, i actually really like how you did this review... something to keep in mind. Mamba wins for best ender by far. Thanks for the shout out on the intro finger flip... that was one of those clips that just worked right away. :D
Glad you guys were as stoked on the intro as I was. I felt like I owed you guys. :cool:

I too love my team, full homo.

HOODLUM!

thebullet
11-20-2009, 08:05 AM
this full was super good. Definitely my favorite threat video to date. One thing i appreciate about this team, that's been said before, is that you all have your own styles, yet there is something about y'all that has that unique threat stamp to it. IF that makes sense...well you know what i'm trying to say.

Anyways, intro, liked it a lot, well edited, lots of bangers, got me stoked.

Gym, i had high hopes for this part, mostly because i enjoyed your 2minute workout thing so much. Part didn't dissapoint. Like the crazy cams a lot too.
-noseblunt to fakie, then switch 270 blunt, rad line, sick use of that spot
-line at 3:38, also got me stoked
-airwalk5050
-back3 over the channel gap in that pool was super stylish
-nollieheel blunt popout
-rad ender

Rocc
-big heelflip then wallie 360
-switch boardslide to pop up onto the ledge was mindblowing
-really like that setup at matrix with the rail to bench, both clps on it were sick
-kickflip feeble 180
-nollie tre back50 on the barrier, locked in so good
-wallie up barrier to footplant
such a good part man, you're best to date easily imo

Demz commerical. You guys are idiots for letting him have that in your video cause he totally stole the fucking show. Holy shit. You don't ever need to remind me why you're number #1 in my books, but you did anyways. You ender line at the cc was so crazy, ending with the fakie ollie up the ledge. damn you.

Hook, come on bro, what'd she ever do to you??
-3 shuv manual, anytime someone gets a manual on those damned picnic tables i'm impressed
-revert 50 180 into the bank was sick
-caveman frontboard was so so good
-revert noseblunt nollieflip was perfect
-manual to blunt down the ledge at the stacks sealed it

Mamba
-manual up 3flip manual down was rad
-smith to 5050, wow
-tailslide to noseslide on that double rail at stacks, amazing (so was the tail shuv tail)
-wallie to tweaked front nose back into the bank at mongo
-shifty tailgrab that gap by the boneyard
-boneless rodeoflip?? whatever it was it was awesome

Embers, i was very hyped to see your part
-opening clip was so dope
-bluntslide shuv at boneyard vert
-little nosepick at the ged pool thing
-bluntslide at creature ramp was insane
-big taislide flip out at creature, LOVED the filming on it
-crook up at 7:42 very lovely
-ender was wild.
This part kicked some ass is what it did

I liked this video the first time, liked it even more the second time. Good work all of you, enjoyed all your parts. Like i said, by far my favorite threat video to date.

GymAllstar
11-20-2009, 09:25 AM
gym is my favorite.

good stuff from everyone.

You are my Favorite too, Stevland... I hope to be able to hit/find crazy-ass gaps like you in this fake skateboarding world some day

Huge thanks for everyone taking the time out to view the Full Length and leave some comments. I know these things can be so long sometimes to sit through, so we knew that and kept the whole thing moving along.. A lot of great reviews written off of the WHOLE video which I know takes some time and effort so Big thanks for that from all of us..

robley
11-20-2009, 11:54 AM
i won't lie to you beautiful sons of bitches because i love you too much. i turned off the music about 20 seconds in and it saved the video. i was glad to see redhook again haven't seen that dude in a sweet sweet minute. i just dig the shit out of his style. and embers oh embers. he kills tranny like he met it on craigslist, went out to dinner with it, then caught it peeing standing up.

mamba12
11-20-2009, 09:32 PM
mamba....
i dont think ive seen anyone film tranny as perfect as you do...
plant barrel roll...probably the doppest shit ive seen in the game..
touche good man..
fluckin plant barrel roll...
so sick...
hahahahahahaha
FLUCKIN PLANT BARREL ROLL!!!!!...

seriously demz, those two comments made my f*cking month. thanks so much man.

thanks to everyone else who took the time to watch and comment. glad people are lovin it, cuz we all put a lot of time/work into this.

now for my full review.

intro
just f*cking great vibe.
some of the favorite people shots i've seen. such a creeper lol.
jump off edge was perfect.
fence wallride!

gym
doubleflip boardslide
airwalk 5050
loving those fingerflips and blunt no-pop-outs.
getting tech, too? so sick.
sick pool transfer. with the inyourface cam even better.
so many tricks that are 'simple' by themselves, but you do with HELLA style.
and i gotta go with knex on your filming. it's gotten SO good over the past couple months.
ender was great, so much anticipation lol

roc
ghetto birds! (FitG anyone?)
kickflip the double set then wallie 360? crazy
swflip board pop onto ledge, f*ck yea
nose manny planter ledge
blunt shuv on barrier
vertical footplant
ender was great how you land then roll onto the steps haha

demz (glad you could get in on this)
wallride the no-skate sign
huge fakie ollie step-up

redhook
i could watch you e-skate for days, so much style and flow
love the animated-ollie gap at the end of the first line.
twix lol
tre footplant!
tre blunt
caveman board line was awesome
manny blunt
loving your tranny stuff, banger was killer

lol that mamba guy sucks, his boneless rodeo is SO unrealistic :)

embers
nice drifts you'll need to teach me those some day
sick transfers at sewerside
varial flip over the rail
killin mr. blue too
loved the crazy shuv-benihana line
anders stuff was So tight
powerblunt over the dumpster
vertical board smash and crooks were easily the sickest stuff i've seen anyone do on tranny
banger just killed me, land on the paperbox then roll away like a boss.
thanks so much for putting this together. loved every second of it.

BeatChemist
11-21-2009, 08:13 PM
This thing was great from front to back. Gym's part was my fav I think but just because I've got a school girl crush on his cams lately. Haven't seen too much from redhook before this and really liked his part. Awesome style and flow. Mamba's plant roll thing was crazy. Amazing dude. Loved Embers' ender as well.

Oh. And great work on the footage from other games... I always thought I'd do that if I was working with a capture card! Fun stuff!

Embers BLS
11-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Thanks man.

those are saved/uploaded replays from the other games.
Threat is too poor for ANY of us to afford a capture card.
it's actually a requirement to join...
you can't make more than $15 a week. period. or you're off the team!!11!

BeatChemist
11-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Hahaha nice nice!

Threat keeping it gully!

I should have figured it was uploaded replays from those games. I keep forgetting that every other game seems to have the uploadeable replays like Skate these days. Now that I think about it, I could include some Tiger Woods and Madden highlights in my next solo... hahah... hope you don't mind me biting your ideas!!

CHOMP! :D

HorseHead
11-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Late to comment on this, I watched it but I've been sick and unable to put words together. I knew that there was a cool jump move. And a spin. And a jump spin to grind.

Anyway, 1st off, the intro was really well executed. The final jump scene was perfect, even set to Cradle of Filth haha. I think they were once described as the Wham! of black metal.

Gym and Rocc's parts were super good, but music for most of this video wasn't my thing. I like how Gym is going super fast now, totally shredding. It's awesome. Rocc's part was good too, super aggressive looking, liked the wallride stuff.

Redhook's part was really awesome, I heard you dissappeared for a bit, glad you're back. Super mellow fun to watch stuff, just cruising and throwing in some crazy tricks here and there.

Mamba had some really good stuff too, some really good tranny clips. Liked the smith to 50-50 downtown.

Embers, well deserved last part. All your tranny stuff is super good. The way you film it is totally perfect too. That clip on the upper rail at the creature mini was so sick.

Overall a fun vid to watch. Thanks for making cool stuff.

Embers BLS
11-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Thanks Horse! haha
The Wham of black metal. i'm keeping that one. :cool:

big tail flip out at creature was my favorite clip. it was one of those tricks where i did it a couple times, and couldn't get the angle right, then all of sudden it just happened. :D so happy with it.

Thanks to everyone that took the time to watch this, and comment. Means a lot to all of us.

Expect even better things in the future! Expect it. :eek: