PDA

View Full Version : Without Regard

GymAllstar
11-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Just got done my new solo project... worked hard on this one and it came out just as I pictured it. For best quality watch it on WeGame

I have been Super Stoked on everyone's Edit's that have been coming out and it made me step up my game - Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNr_xM0foow

http://www.wegame.com/watch/without-regard/

Riggs
11-22-2009, 02:02 PM
oh wow...stepped up your game big time gym. Awesome job, I feel like I'm used to those cams now too ;)

BeatChemist
11-22-2009, 02:37 PM
JESUS!

Another solo!!! You're out of control mr allstar!

Be back with words about this one. Excited to watch! I hope you don't mind that I have a crush on your new cams!!??!

Stevland
11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
crossbone shot is a beauty
fs tail to nose
bonk nosemanny
fakie tre crooked on the rusty!
fs 360 fingerflip handy!
that little line at the matrix with the fakie tre fs k
overnoseblunt
no comply line overcrooked library
airwalk footplant!
nollie bs 360 noseblunt line
270 fingerflip board

good stuff gym, edit was sweet.

Embers BLS
11-22-2009, 04:17 PM
whattttttttttttttttttt? for real?
intro was clean, and unexpected. MORE TRANNY CLIPS.

song made me lol.

fingerflip to street gap was healthy.
couple more watches and then ill have a better review.
be back soon...

PyR0MaNiAc225
11-22-2009, 08:06 PM
That was like shoving a wad of butter in my mouth. Ender...wtf kind of flip was that? Varial? Tre flip? It was sick either way. Great job dude.

eflixxx
11-23-2009, 02:45 AM
nice one gym =)

Roccityroller
11-23-2009, 06:54 AM
I can't decide which cams i like better, these ones weren't as wild but they were oh so pretty

nice work gym ender was rediculous.

SupaFly
11-23-2009, 08:05 AM
I feel like ive just been hit with a hammer labeled "awesome".

loved your cam's and pace for this one,great vid.

mamba12
11-23-2009, 08:58 AM
MORE TRANNY CLIPS.

YES PLEASE.

highlights for me:
fakie tre fakie salad on rusty
ALL of the blunt-early-pops and fingerflips
270 noseblunt tranny to handrail!
270 nose to nose manny at maloof
airwalk footplant
hella tweaked hardflip over the rail
ENDER

sick stuff man.

GymAllstar
11-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Riggs - I knew you would come around to liking the cams... just different from the plain vanilla cams

Stevland - thanks for the highlighted review.. "Airwalk Footplant!" I just tried doing an Airwalk through that Art structure and my leg caught the edge and I fell about 20 times, then caught the Airwalk Footplant perfect and went right back into the Tranny... when I did it I was like :eek:

Chemist - "Be back with words about this one. Excited to watch! I hope you don't mind that I have a crush on your new cams!!??! " Better hold true to your word.. Man Crush on cams??? hmmm... maybe that collab wasnt the greatest idea after all - haha

Embers/Mamba - If it was not for both of your full parts.. I wouldn't have ANY tranny clips into this... it was your 2 parts that actually inspired me to film most of this stuff - Rodeo @ maloof, Crossbone, Ollie-oop 360 @ Compound, all of them had Embers/Mamba in mind.. haha Tranny Killers Volume 2???

Pyro, Eflixx, Roc, Supa - thanks for the comments as well

HorseHead
11-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Damn man, you're just pumping out stuff. I've got to say that the quality doesn't suffer though, which is impressive when you've put out 3 parts within the past few weeks.

Intro shots were beautifully done and so was the rest of the filming in the vid. My highlights are probably about the same as everyone else's. 360 fingerflip, airwalk footplant, fakie tre crooks on the rusty rail.

All sorts of good stuff in this Gym. Really liked it a lot.

knexzor
11-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Camera perfection. Loved it. Ender was pure flow. Awesome!

GymAllstar
11-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Horseeeeeeeee - thanks man! I have never pumped out 3 parts this fast before.. i have just been skating a ton lately and filming a ton as well. 360 Finger flip was pretty hard to do considering the SPEED you have to have to clear that Handy Gap, the Airwalk was sort of glitchy but I didn't remember seeing that done before in a video so I threw that one in there. I was thinking so hard of what to do on 'Ol Rusty at the pool and that just came to mind... that thing is so steep and fast, love it.

I have been going faster and setting a higher pace since Pyscho and 54 really started doing things faster as well so you guys have been a big pusher of my most recent style.

And another person I have gotten inspiration from is KNEXOR! Thanks for the feedback bro! Love all your stuff lately and I watch your stuff once a day before I go skate... You give me tons of ideas without even knowing it!