PDA

View Full Version : Enter David

NotedDerk
11-25-2009, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhz9YTypU70

I know it's about two weeks old, but I've never posted a video or anything here and in case some people only check these forums, etc.

Enjoy and sorry if you already watched it.

BeastySteez
11-25-2009, 11:08 AM
I was very surprised by this I liked it alot...

the beginning was hi-larious! but payback is a bitch! lol

I loved most everything about the vid even the song surprisingly you got some creative shit going on here kid I like it alot. Lord knows Im not one of those Ea Skate Filming Nazis but I will say some of your filming made my head say ouch...

knexzor
11-25-2009, 03:39 PM
reminded me alot of antwan's stuff.
very enjoyable watch, lots of fun stuff. loved the nosestall spinning barrel trick
good work man

NotedDerk
11-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Lord knows Im not one of those Ea Skate Filming Nazis but I will say some of your filming made my head say ouch...

I've asked quite a few people for filming tips on ea forums and nobody gives me any detail to it, just 'film closer to your skater' 'don't run into walls' basic things I already know.

I just can't make a clip look smooth going from beginning to end or get the right angles, I use to not edit with the mm with my clips, but for my new solo, i've been using around 45mm.

BeastySteez
11-27-2009, 08:58 AM
I've asked quite a few people for filming tips on ea forums and nobody gives me any detail to it, just 'film closer to your skater' 'don't run into walls' basic things I already know.

I just can't make a clip look smooth going from beginning to end or get the right angles, I use to not edit with the mm with my clips, but for my new solo, i've been using around 45mm.

Not Barking Orders and Stuff (Like My Opinion Is Law)

But

I hope you dont mean you been filming your lines at 45mm, Most people film lines with 12-19mm whatever you like best is fine. And as for the filming its self. Im not saying Im great at it but Im sufficient enough to give tips. Like when you have filmed the clip go back through it an watch most of the Markers can be deleted, like I always delete the first marker it makes the clip start off so much smoother. To prevent your camera for rolling back after every trick put markers extending all the way to the end of the clip. And I saw a watermark somewhere in your vid, to get the watermark out always... make sure you are done doing all the markers and stuff to your clip then take it out.

But you'll get better at it... we all do with time... you should see how bad my filming was in my first vid... ouch!

NotedDerk
11-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Well this is my third skate 2 solo and made like four or five solos for skate 1.

Rarely I do forget to turn the watermark off, but I always triple check now when I upload any clips.

I try deleting markers, but usually when I do that, my skater will cut out of frame, kinda bugs me when that happens.