PDA

View Full Version : sundown

robley
12-01-2009, 10:27 PM
i did this edit, didn't like it, then did a re-edit and it was my magic potion part. pretty much the same tricks, maybe 2 or 3 new ones.

i was looking through all my shit and remembered this, and i also have an original edit of my 1954 "same as it never was" part i might post, but looking back... if you don't like my filming now, you're fucked.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/psychonaut-robley-sundown/

madsser
12-02-2009, 05:47 AM
loved it robley my man..
really great..

had alot of great tricks in there..
and the ender was something ive been trying to do for some time..

very nice..

thebullet
12-02-2009, 06:46 AM
yeah i remember loving this edit it when you showed it to me and was sad when you changed up the song, cause the song is amazing. Love the feel and flow to it.

Glad you put this out

HorseHead
12-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I think you and Bullet both mentioned that you were using this song originally. I have to admit I was kinda bummed when you said you weren't into it.

Glad you put it out now though, I really like the edit on this. The song is really good and I love hearing stuff that isn't typically used in skate videos.

darthmonkeyman
12-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Really great. Sick edit. The song works well.:)
Psychonaut are getting better and better. Everything ye are putting out these days im loving.

heshfield
12-02-2009, 02:07 PM
the song is a killer; instantly stuck in my head.

Gregsmyname
12-02-2009, 02:40 PM
lol i did 0:54 in the animal machine intro, but yours had ryan smith so it was better, but the ender was sick as hell

robley
12-02-2009, 02:47 PM
lol i did 0:54 in the animal machine intro, but yours had ryan smith so it was better, but the ender was sick as hell

oh dang man, i'm sorry. unintentional bite.

robley
12-02-2009, 02:52 PM
also, ryan smith stayed there staring catatonic in that corner for the duration i was playing the game that night. i cruised by there like an hour after i did that trick and he was still there, but terry kennedy had joined him in being creepy.

SeksulChokolate
12-02-2009, 04:16 PM
robley...soo good dude
edit was really good
love your trick and spot selection
great work man

Gregsmyname
12-04-2009, 05:01 PM
oh dang man, i'm sorry. unintentional bite.

haha its fine, no worries breh

Gregsmyname
12-04-2009, 05:05 PM
also, ryan smith stayed there staring catatonic in that corner for the duration i was playing the game that night. i cruised by there like an hour after i did that trick and he was still there, but terry kennedy had joined him in being creepy.

lol, man same thing happens to me, they all get stuck in the no skateboarding sign and it pisses me off