PDA

View Full Version : old RL part from 2005

thebullet
12-02-2009, 07:34 AM
i was feeling nostalgic today and watched an old video i made. I remember when i made this part being super bummed on it, except for the last trick, but now 4 years later i like it. anyways, thought maybe some of you might be interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCjJKqwd9b4

thesignguy
12-02-2009, 08:08 AM
so sick man for real, so fucking impressive dude

Riggs
12-02-2009, 08:23 AM
god damn, you're fucking good

Stevland
12-02-2009, 08:49 AM
bullet, i'm really sorry for starting a war on the comments, i'll just be nice here.

I've seen your RL stuff before and this just adds up to it. so good. ender is so hot.

i <3 bullet AND matt.

Flying_Seel
12-02-2009, 08:58 AM
you're so damn cute! kisses <3

SupaFly
12-02-2009, 08:59 AM
holy shit bullet,that was the best RL video from an EA skater i have seen so far,nose bonk was sick,wallie over the hydrant,and the ender,also everything in between haha awesome man,killer.

DRFA1979
12-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Seriously, you should be proud of that. So good! And yeah the ender is sick, I love the way you look so stoked after landing it too.

thebullet
12-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Seriously, you should be proud of that. So good! And yeah the ender is sick, I love the way you look so stoked after landing it too.

oh man, i was so stoked, haha, I tried that trick for like 90 minutes straight. My body wasn't used to jumping down stairs much, so it took me over a week before i could walk again without being in terrible amounts of pain.

thanks all for your comments. I got a bit of footage this year that i'll post it up when i get it from the guy who filmed it. I barely skate at all anymore so don't expect it to be near as good as the stuff in this video.

Riggs
12-02-2009, 09:15 AM
mwah...I am also extremely sorry for fueling said war....I still find it fucking hilarious though.

And I wasn't trying to kiss you before, common misconception. Unless that floats your boat, that is.

Anywho, as far as the skating goes....nothing that hasn't been said already. So fuckin good....

You need to learn some of the shit you do in game for rl tho man ;) You'd probably end up dead, but at least you could say you tried

thebullet
12-02-2009, 09:17 AM
mwah...I am also extremely sorry for fueling said war....I still find it fucking hilarious though.

And I wasn't trying to kiss you before, common misconception. Unless that floats your boat, that is.

Anywho, as far as the skating goes....nothing that hasn't been said already. So fuckin good....

You need to learn some of the shit you do in game for rl tho man ;)

yeah no worries about the comments war, i find it quite entertaining.

EmmitBrown
12-02-2009, 09:35 AM
watched it three times. i even signed in to tell you that. real sick bullet. if that IS your real name.

Jack
12-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Damn . . . some of that was pro. You've got great style too.

I'm super impressed. Jesus Bullet. :eek:

a red bicycle
12-02-2009, 12:03 PM
why don't you skate that much anymore!????

heshfield
12-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I feel like a better person just knowing you.

thebullet
12-02-2009, 12:33 PM
why don't you skate that much anymore!????

because i'm old, I'm 29. I tried to skate a bunch last year but kept getting hurt, and realized that maybe this isn't worth it anymore. I still skate, don't get me wrong (although I haven't touched my board in months) but I just don't have the time to go out as much. Some of it is lazyness too.

SupaFly
12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
because i'm old, I'm 29. I tried to skate a bunch last year but kept getting hurt, and realized that maybe this isn't worth it anymore. I still skate, don't get me wrong (although I haven't touched my board in months) but I just don't have the time to go out as much. Some of it is lazyness too.

I feel the same way,im 32 now,i tried to skate this summer,but my old bones just wont take it anymore,it had been 6 or 7 years at that point but this game just makes me wanna try and do it again.I skated a mini ramp for like an hour and couldnt move for a week after.but it was a great hour.

madsser
12-02-2009, 01:44 PM
wow bullet..
are you sponsered..?
because you should be..

and this is me speaking by watching a 2005 part..
now its 2009 soon 2010 and you are probably even awesomer..

EDIT: sorry..
read the above comments..

lol..

a red bicycle
12-02-2009, 01:50 PM
damn...you guys are making me depressed....i hope i never get old

SupaFly
12-02-2009, 01:58 PM
damn...you guys are making me depressed....i hope i never get old

haha sorry about my post to add to that fire,this thread should be all about how awesome bullets RL skating is,my bad.

thebullet
12-02-2009, 02:19 PM
wow bullet..

and this is me speaking by watching a 2005 part..
now its 2009 soon 2010 and you are probably even awesomer..
lol..

no, i got worse every year, mostly because i skated less every year.

Gregsmyname
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
dayummmmmmm

knexzor
12-02-2009, 02:43 PM
I actually sat down and watched some of your RL footy a few weeks ago, on that other account you have (I think?)
I was really impressed by you guys but couldn't find much footy of you, most was compilations.

And now I get to see this! Man, I knew you were good and all, but this? Damn...
That stalefish at city hall (I've been lurkin lol) was fuckin awesome! Many other tricks in there impressive too, that speedy boardslide where you broke your board was nuts.

Skate more! Fuck being old when you have this much talent!

PyR0MaNiAc225
12-02-2009, 03:29 PM
I caught myself lickin my lips after that...tasty stuff.

robley
12-02-2009, 03:32 PM
I caught myself lickin my lips after that...tasty stuff.

gross.

matt wiebe for president. except he's canadian and can't, but... i ah... i heard barack obama was from the moon so fuck it. ender was crazy why have we not discussed this before?

Anchors
12-02-2009, 04:11 PM
So damn good.

Pre-ender, ender and the stale are the bee's knees.

SeksulChokolate
12-02-2009, 04:22 PM
damn bullet you we're good
whatchin this makes me wanna skate
i was never as good as that but i always had fun goin to new spots and havin a long session there for a day
anyways good work bro

Embers BLS
12-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Stale gap FTW.
ender was ridiculous!

skelli_bonez
12-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Bullet!!!!!!

that was fuckin radddddddddd

i love your style its pretty

lip gap to rail WATATATATAT

loved it all

huge heel

ender... wow, thats like a fuckin tech trick on a handrail.....holy mackrole

not to mention the song was sweet and the filming/editing was just nice.. i wish i had more people to skate with around here... u inspire meeeeeeee

ur 29 now but ur not too old and moldy yet... i gotta go to winnipeg for a seshhhhhhhhh at ur park

psychonaut bi-annual summit meeting in winnipeg.org

Clayfighter
12-03-2009, 08:56 AM
fakie biggie front board disgusting

Jack
12-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I feel the whole "getting old" thing. On Thanksgiving, I snuck away to a secret 12 foot concrete bowl near my sister's house. It was completely deserted and I actually found myself worrying that I'd crack my skull before I got warmed up and no one would even know. I skated it for about an hour, got within a foot of the lip a few times, but just could not muster even a rock to fakie or a drop in, or a 50-50 . . . . That's just what 33 years old feels like. If there's nobody to impress, and you're just doing it for yourself, why risk a serious injury?

Anyways, I never, ever approached this kind of skill. Sacked myself on a rail when I was like 24 and never skated a handrail again.

thebullet
12-03-2009, 11:12 AM
12 foot tranny is so legit. I've never dropped in on anything bigger then 9. Anything bigger then 6 and my knees start getting shaky

I want Robley and Eflixxx to post some old parts, cause I know those two used to rip super hard. They probably still do.

eflixxx
12-03-2009, 11:18 PM
sorry i havent commented on this here, but you know i love it =)

nosebonk revert, wallie, thight kickflips, rails good stuff, you should be proud =)

i have a some old parts too, but they def do not compete with this =) ive been considering mixing my old footage into a single part but i never take the time. but maaybe =)

robley
12-04-2009, 12:40 AM
like fucking hell i'll post my old footage on here. or anywhere someone else might see it.

Cookiesupporter
12-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Damn man your good. You can really be proud of every single clip in it! Ender was fire!

a red bicycle
12-04-2009, 08:57 AM
you two should def. post some footy

...no reason to be shy, robley