PDA

View Full Version : 3 15 13 16 15 21 14 4

Riggs
12-04-2009, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BeD-aaYx6Y

Can you crack the code?

Also, if you already know and you spill it; I won't hesitate to slit your throat.

p.s- no smart people

Gregsmyname
12-04-2009, 05:34 PM
your ugly

Riggs
12-04-2009, 05:36 PM
your ugly

I don't care what kind of beef you have with me over at EA or any place else but...

don't bring it to fluckit.

Fluckit = no bitchassess greg

Gregsmyname
12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
jus sayinnn ;)

Gregsmyname
12-04-2009, 05:39 PM
joking joking, hahah its just fun messin with you

Riggs
12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
joking joking, hahah its just fun messin with you

"your ugly" isn't a good way to get into someone's head greggy ;)

Gregsmyname
12-04-2009, 05:52 PM
i know i was just bored, but this video was stupid in all seriousness

Riggs
12-04-2009, 06:01 PM
i know i was just bored, but this video was stupid in all seriousness

fair enough, thanks for the feedback

robley
12-04-2009, 07:50 PM
C O M P O U N D

is that the "code?" i did it.

please don't trick me into thinking it's a skate video again though.

heshfield
12-04-2009, 08:02 PM
way too much work and thinking involved for a list of names. Codes are generally used for secretive bits of information; of which there are none.

thesignguy
12-04-2009, 08:23 PM
In 40 years i hope to be heshs av

Riggs
12-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Robley- If I ever trick you it's never intentional. You intimidate me...and I'm not being a dick either. Everybody on hoodlum does; minus Magic. He's just a white boy soundin' teddy bear. I could snuggle with him on any rainy night....

For those who are unaware, Compound is a pretty low-key that has been around on/off since around late 08 I think. We pulled the plug back in...shit...probably August? September? Anyways, we had a small fanbase that consisted of mostly cool dudes from kohek, infinite, GS, etc etc, with some of the big dogs in the mix (lookin' at you Bullet) Most of them were pretty pissed at the "death", hence the going all out with codes and such.

So a few of us were just chillin and said why the fuck not? We've all improved since the full length, and we're gonna be throwing some fresh faces in the mix too.

And, finally, for the record, it's a clothing/secondary team/whatever the fuck you wanna call it. We'd have loved to bring it back full force, but we all have other commitments (Instinct, iNH) and we didn't want anyone to get rightfullybutthurt/fucked over. Plus we could snatch some dudes in the process.

And finally finally, I just sounded like a motherfucking advertisement. Anybody ever makes me sell my soul like that again I'm gonna go cry in the dark somewhere.

That is all.

Flying_Seel
12-04-2009, 10:08 PM
dangit. i thought this was going to be some kind of weird lost reference. i'm sure rob thought the same kind of things too. i was looking for the numbers in that whole slew of em. didn't find it.

Riggs
12-04-2009, 10:11 PM
dangit. i thought this was going to be some kind of weird lost reference. i'm sure rob thought the same kind of things too. i was looking for the numbers in that whole slew of em. didn't find it.

fuck, I knew I shoulda told menno to throw a Jacob code in there.

February better comin rollin' fast...

thebullet
12-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Yeah compound was sick. Whatever happened to severmore? He was good.

Riggs
12-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah compound was sick. Whatever happened to severmore? He was good.

he's awol. I have no clue how to contact him. Last I heard he was workin at Woodward @ Copper...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOmR6nZNxg

other than that, no clue what he's up to.

Menno93
12-05-2009, 11:38 PM
he's awol. I have no clue how to contact him. Last I heard he was workin at Woodward @ Copper...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOmR6nZNxg

other than that, no clue what he's up to.

He hasn't been online in forever........

Thanks for supporting Compound guys, can't wait to get it back up and runnin'!

(and those numbers were a bitch to keyframe)

heshfield
12-05-2009, 11:53 PM
(and those numbers were a bitch to keyframe)

I was gonna say, that IS quite a feat; kudos.