PDA

View Full Version : Clearance - HorseHead (Psychonaut)

HorseHead
12-04-2009, 06:31 PM
An everything must go kind of deal. Wanted to start from scratch so I packed every clip worth showing to anyone into this. Some if it's leftovers, some of it's stuff I'm really into. Check it it if you're into that sort of thing. I like it. Leave me a comment on how you felt about it. Even if you hate it. I'm cool with hate.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGj9z4efog

Wegame: http://www.wegame.com/watch/clearance/

Riggs
12-04-2009, 06:43 PM
damn son...that shit was nuts. Like I said, mind was blown in the first minute. Rest just turned it to mush.

Might rewatch and post some tricklez I liked.

And I say might to the "post some trickelz I liked" part. Definite rewatch video.

robley
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
wallride over the rail in the line. i liked that one best. i liked it all, but i like you. i liked that one trick a lot.

SupaFly
12-04-2009, 07:31 PM
well,that was a big bag of fun,wow @ some of those lines,loved the 1 in the res that ended with a footplant on the rail,into the bank,that was fucking killer

heshfield
12-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Epic throwaway; if thats what this is. Either way, I feel insignificant.
Gap to the overhang, gap fs flip, huge treflip; im never attempting another gap again--its all you. KF crooks gap out in the subway, taildrops--man, Im trying to do a list of tricks I really like but Im beginning to note each one.
Line with the fs wallride over the rail--awesome. Awning gaps, fakie tre tailslide, stepup bigspin flip to switch ollie over the rail--glad that made it into a vid.
FS flip fakie nose manny, sw FS shuv over the snakerun, 3flip noseslide line ending with the judo footplant, grind up-grind down at creature, and the crazy hip gap KF out of the fullpipe is truly insane.
Your song choices never fail to destroy me; tremendous vid.

Anchors
12-04-2009, 11:06 PM
I love your gaps and everything else too.

I always feel extra medicated after watching your vids.

DRFA1979
12-05-2009, 12:45 AM
That was monstrous Horse! And EPIC. And rad. It was like some kind of rad epic monster.

HorseHead
12-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Thanks guys for taking the time to leave a comment on my six minute video. haha. Seriously, thanks though, I'm glad you took the time to watch it.

madsser
12-05-2009, 01:37 AM
wow horsehead..

that was really great..

fave line was the one footed tail grab into the bowl at snakes..
that line was great..
great..

Stevland
12-05-2009, 01:48 AM
the gems:

ollie to ledge
fs flip out of ged
tre from the b
huge blunt in the stacks
line with the wallride
fitty noseslide
fs flip sw manny on the skinny
the ridiculous line ending with the footplant in the res
vertical 5-0
ender!

always a pleasure mr. head

eflixxx
12-05-2009, 01:56 AM
daaamn.. soo.. many.. new.. spots..

i love how your so fluent and nothing feels forced

i could write down atleast 25 tricks i really liked but im short on time, ill def rewatch this tonite before going in (to san van)

6 awesome minutes

knexzor
12-05-2009, 06:08 AM
I felt like writing a review... but naah. I made an illustration!
It is supposed to resemble watching this video:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5199/hrshdillustration.jpg

skHate88
12-05-2009, 06:31 AM
line in the res with the wallride over the rail
3:05 switch flip gap back tail
school line
flip 5050 the parkade ledge. perfect cam
fs flip switch manny on the bridge
5:10 maybe the best line ever
tre flip krook onto the hubba
ender was tits

every one of your vids is an instant favorite

Jack
12-06-2009, 02:58 AM
nollie flip from the skinny into the bank . . . that was just some Mel Gibson "Road Warrior" type shit, like, I felt like I should be wearing dirty leather and some fucked up bondage goggles or something, and that's pretty much how the whole video felt, fake carnage, you play like your dude has a death wish and his breath always smells like gasoline .

HorseHead
12-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Hey, thanks again to all of you for commenting on this, I really didn't think it would get any attention. I assumed a 6 minute solo would sink to page two in a day or so. Haha. This shit's loooooong.

But a very sincere thank you to all of you for watching and commenting. You're all awesome.